T-Bol/Stoked or MassFx/Hyperdrol ?

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
Am planning a natural stack, could I get some input on what you guys think would be the better muscle building stack?

weeks 1-5 (Thermolife)T-bol rec. dose, morning & preworkout
weeks 1-5 (AI)Stoked rec. dose, morning & preworkout
weeks 1-5 (DS)Activate Xtreme 1 cap preworkout

edit: will be run 8 weeks not 5

Or do you think the (AX)MassFx/Hyperdrol with 1 Activate Xtreme cap preworkout stack would yield better gains?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am planning a natural stack, could I get some input on what you guys think would be the better muscle building stack?

Or do you think the (AX)MassFx/Hyperdrol with 1 Activate Xtreme cap preworkout stack would yield better gains?
Stoked/Activate Xtreme was a awesome stack with some logs done on it here. I like adding t-bol.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the T-bol/Stoked/AX stack.

That looks great.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good options IMO.

To be fair, Hyperdrol is gone, though, so that's not really an option. Wait about a month or two and.... :D :D :D

....yup...shameless... ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
All good options IMO.

To be fair, Hyperdrol is gone, though, so that's not really an option. Wait about a month or two and.... :D :D :D

....yup...shameless... ;)
Thanks for the heads up on HX3:bigok:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
its good to have a testbooster at night because thats when your test is the lowest.

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
Thanks for the replys guys. I was leaning towards the tbol/stoked stack anyways. Just adding 1 cap of AX/day since the tbol has divanil in it already. Also would like to add that it will be an 8 week run not 5

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up on HX3:bigok:
Technically, just HX - Hyperdrol Xtreme ;) Too many numbers gets confusing. lol

its good to have a testbooster at night because thats when your test is the lowest.
Um, I thought it was that the body produced the most at night while you rest/recover. Taking a test booster or AI at this time would take advantage of that. In the case of free-test products, it'd take advantage of overall test levels to create higher free-test levels...and so on, so forth.

Thanks for the replys guys. I was leaning towards the tbol/stoked stack anyways. Just adding 1 cap of AX/day since the tbol has divanil in it already. Also would like to add that it will be an 8 week run not 5
Always favored 8 weeks. A 2-month run just makes more sense to my calendar-bound head. ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

That looks pretty darn good imo. Maybe add a few weeks.

mfx/hx , ax looks solid as well.

I believe either stack would do very well.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Run Mass Fx with 200mg 6-bromo a day, the weights will shoot up, mass fx and hyperdrol was the best stack I ever ran

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
really about the test? im not sure i thought it was highest in the morning due to you sleeping all night. I always thought it got lower and lower throughout the day so it is good to run AI and stuff at night. Ive read that it could be wrong but i mean evening not right before bed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Simple bros, Late nigth till early morning, much hormonal flucuation going on, varies a bit from person to person.