Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna here your thoughts on this amazing new Pre Work out N.O Product!

We'd like to hear from you guys who have had a chance to try this, and also those who haven't had the chance, and if there are any questions. And most importantly, what your thoughts are...

Also choose your poll answers. Thats right, you can choose multiple answers..;)

N.O. products may help deliver nutrients more efficiently and give massive pumps.

Anadraulic Pump is an advanced blend of multiple Arginine forms, co-factors and
nutrients designed to increase performance and pumps. Anadraulic Pump is best
used when skin tearing pumps are desired and additional focus and stamina is
needed in the gym.

ANADRAULIC PUMP 405 grams
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 6 grams)
Servings Per Container: 68

Anadraulic Pump Proprietary Complex 6,390mg

L-Taurine*
L-Alanine*
L-Aspartic Acid*
L-Arginine HCL*
L-Arginine AKG*
L-Arginine Orotate*
Quercetin (Standardized)*
Geranium Oil Extract #105-41-9*

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, N&A Flavoring, Acesulfame K,
Sodium Bicarbonite, Sucralose

Recommended Use: Use 1-3 servings 15 minutes prior to workouts.

WARNING: If you are governed by any athletic or govering body,
make sure to contact that body to ensure the use of this product is
not in violation of their rules and regulations.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
very good product, and one that i can definitely stack with something for an insane preWO stack.

taste was good... tastes like lemon-lime gatorade.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good product, and one that i can definitely stack with something for an insane preWO stack.

taste was good... tastes like lemon-lime gatorade.
Thanks^^ how many scoops did you dose, and what do you find is the sweet spot?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I've only used it once w/ the standard 2 scoop dose- took it 20 minutes prior to my HIIT session, havent tweaked for the sweet spot yet, but i will as soon as im done with my current run- then i'll report back with my results.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It's great for stacking. The stim effect is mild for me. The taste is really good. I get more of a sense of alertness then a sim effect. I would like to see a stim free version in the future for pre bed applications as I really like the ingredients.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There should have been a 6th slot for "All of the above!!"

It is definetely the Best tasting lemonade falvored supp, offered at an amazing price of $15, and is definetely hands down gonna be a staple from now on for me :biglaugh:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't beat this stuff, especially when stacked with GHenerate. I admit I'll occasionally take a scoop here or there during the day for an extra alertness.

When I take this product I really feel a boost in social confidence. I tend to be much more talkative and conversational. It's very much a "Hi, I'm Scott. I have a massive pump. What's your name?!" type of product. :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think mine should be here today. I can't wait to lift with it! - Chest day today, too. It's going to be SICK!

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
After being able to log this for LG (Thanks Again!) this is def a new addition to my preWO. I think if I had gotten to run my log for a couple of more weeks I would see better pumps but all in all this product is awesome!

I did enjoy the taste of this AP towards the end of my run but I would love to see a watermelon flavor come out!

I think the price special you guys have running is great! The price is very competative (I'm a bargain shooper :) )

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense but this doesn't look exciting at all. Geranium on its own sucks, just makes you feel out of it.

I much much rather spend my money on Jack3d

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jacked has creatine in it already. isn't it was better to seperate your NO product and creatine product and take them pre workout at different times spaced apart...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No offense but this doesn't look exciting at all. Geranium on its own sucks, just makes you feel out of it.

I much much rather spend my money on Jack3d
You realize Jack3d contains geranium, don't you?

I don't see what's so "exciting" about Jack3d anyways. Pick up Anadraulic State and it has everything Jack3d has and more, and at a lower cost.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You realize Jack3d contains geranium, don't you? ha.

I don't see what's so "exciting" about Jack3d anyways. Pick up Anadraulic State and it has everything Jack3d has and more, and at a lower cost.
Jack3d has caffeine with the geranium. I said geranium on its own sucks. Re-read what I wrote.

Arginine + Geranium can be bought 100x CHEAPER then Anadraulic PUMP off of Nutraplanet, so I would much rather do that. Thanks.

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d has caffeine with the geranium. I said geranium on its own sucks. Re-read what I wrote.

Arginine + Geranium can be bought 100x CHEAPER then Anadraulic state off of Nutraplanet, so I would much rather do that. Thanks.
I'm going to gauge my eyes out with a rusty fork if one more person confuses AS and AP today.

Cpo

Cpo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to gauge my eyes out with a rusty fork if one more person confuses AS and AP today.
I'll join you but I want to use a spoon. A fork sounds too painful XD .

I would never try jack3d only b/c of the price and the packagaing. It looks like a jar of meds you would find at a crazy hosp.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll join you but I want to use a spoon. A fork sounds too painful XD .

I would never try jack3d only b/c of the price and the packagaing. It looks like a jar of meds you would find at a crazy hosp.
lol your logic here is flawless. Makes me really trust your unbiased log on anadrulic pump!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol your logic here is flawless. Makes me really trust your unbiased log on anadrulic pump!

I have logged AP if you care to read my review..

I have used other NO products before and this is my fav so far. I got a tub of jacked I am about to start taking just to finish it up but I got 3 tubs of AP waiting inline right after it. It really is a solid product. The energy off 3 servings is unbelieveable!! I work in a hospital and am running on my feet non stop for 12 hours (for lunch you just ran to the cafeteria grab food and bring it back to your station and eat inbetween whatever your doing) well anyway I have a very hectic job in the ER and after work I am usually physically and mentally drained! I normally do a push pull split on my off days but while I was logging this I got a couple days after work where I would lift a complete full body session and fell pumped and mentally and physically energized. Really top notch product here and for their promo of $15 they had you really dont have a excuse not to at least try it.

Oh and by the way it is delicious!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Arginine + Geranium can be bought 100x CHEAPER then Anadraulic PUMP off of Nutraplanet, so I would much rather do that. Thanks.
15$ dollars pre/sale price cant be beat..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have taken and like both Jack3d and AP. They are not a comparable product in my eyes and here is why: Jack3d is a potent stimulant/creatine/beta-alanine based pwo that happens to have creatine in it. AP is a more focused NO product and can be taken in a higher dose (3 scoops) without being over-stimmed liked Jack3d can make me (at 3 scoops, 1-2 I am fine).

As was mentioned above, AP is a great stand alone NO pwo but lends itself to stacking just the same. I personally have thrown in some DominATP for beta-alanine and creatine, loved it. Tomorrow I am going to hit up Jack3d/AP combo for my stacked combo and see how that goes.

Funny people are knocking the packaging for Jack3d... guess I am in the minority of those who like the fact it is compact, properly sized for what you get and great to throw in a suitcase when you travel. Along those lines, LG why did you use such a large container for AP when at least 1/3 of mine was unused space? I assume that is the smallest container you could get economically but who knows, I have been known to be wrong.

dan4real

Awards
I like my AP....have used it 2 times now.
Before that i used N.O. Shotgun, and SP250 / Labrada Super Charge.
The AP does not over stim me out like the SP250, and no tummy cramps.
SP250 is bad from my stomache.
i use NO shotgun as a staple, its great cause it also has 20 gm protein per scoop...
a good stack is AP and NO Shotgun in my books.
I like my new AP !

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna take a scoop and go bust out some pushups...one handed....k no hands

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken and like both Jack3d and AP. They are not a comparable product in my eyes and here is why: Jack3d is a potent stimulant/creatine/beta-alanine based pwo that happens to have creatine in it. AP is a more focused NO product and can be taken in a higher dose (3 scoops) without being over-stimmed liked Jack3d can make me (at 3 scoops, 1-2 I am fine).

As was mentioned above, AP is a great stand alone NO pwo but lends itself to stacking just the same. I personally have thrown in some DominATP for beta-alanine and creatine, loved it. Tomorrow I am going to hit up Jack3d/AP combo for my stacked combo and see how that goes.

Funny people are knocking the packaging for Jack3d... guess I am in the minority of those who like the fact it is compact, properly sized for what you get and great to throw in a suitcase when you travel. Along those lines, LG why did you use such a large container for AP when at least 1/3 of mine was unused space? I assume that is the smallest container you could get economically but who knows, I have been known to be wrong.
I would imagine that it was probably the easiest to acquire in the time-frame that Eric wanted it out. It's very possible that the size of the container may change in the future. We are changing some things up with AS, and we may do the same with AP. - I know you didn't care for the stim-kick that AS gave you, but I'll have to send out some of the new one to you. The flavor is far better, and we will lessen the serving size, so it may be right up your alley.

Thanks for your review in this thread, as well as the one in our subforum. I always appreciate your input, Finny! Slanj!

I like my AP....have used it 2 times now.
Before that i used N.O. Shotgun, and SP250 / Labrada Super Charge.
The AP does not over stim me out like the SP250, and no tummy cramps.
SP250 is bad from my stomache.
i use NO shotgun as a staple, its great cause it also has 20 gm protein per scoop...
a good stack is AP and NO Shotgun in my books.
I like my new AP !
Thanks for your review, man! I'm glad you like it. As I mentioned to Finny, I'll have to get a sample of the new AS to you when it's released. I think you'll be very impressed. We made AP and AS to work synergistically, so it's really a nice stack.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got back from a Back session; took 3 scoops of AP with 1 tab of E-911 and I was rocking. It really felt great. The sheer amount of density you receive intra-workout is quite profound.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would imagine that it was probably the easiest to acquire in the time-frame that Eric wanted it out. It's very possible that the size of the container may change in the future. We are changing some things up with AS, and we may do the same with AP. - I know you didn't care for the stim-kick that AS gave you, but I'll have to send out some of the new one to you. The flavor is far better, and we will lessen the serving size, so it may be right up your alley.

Thanks for your review in this thread, as well as the one in our subforum. I always appreciate your input, Finny! Slanj!

Thanks for your review, man! I'm glad you like it. As I mentioned to Finny, I'll have to get a sample of the new AS to you when it's released. I think you'll be very impressed. We made AP and AS to work synergistically, so it's really a nice stack.
Are we getting AS samples???? I want one to try with AP and ghenerate

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool I would definetely interested in trying this out stacked with ap and gh :thumbsup:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
lol @ supp trolls on threads like this...

if you don't like a product, simply state why and be on your merry way. no need to bash/insult/etc said products and the respective companies that produce said products.

where's the love?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish, you have me soooo psyched for the new AS flavor. I am anxiously waiting for it to come out! If it taste as good as you have been raving about, it MUST be in my upcoming PCT. :yup:

eatthemoney

Awards
Liked the Anadraulic Pump, vascularity was excellent looked like I had a road map pushing against my skin. Taste was good, price even better, no negatives. I started out with 2 scoops which was a good amount for about a week. I then got a little crazy with it and threw in 2 scoops of it with 2 scoops of white flood. had an arms day yesterday and i think i'm still a little pumped hahah yeaaa

eatthemoney

Awards
also this was my first LG sciences product, was very impressed with the quality, I usually read the forums and rarely post but wanted to comment and thank you LG guys for the great deal and product, will be trying some more of your products in the future.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also this was my first LG sciences product, was very impressed with the quality, I usually read the forums and rarely post but wanted to comment and thank you LG guys for the great deal and product, will be trying some more of your products in the future.
Im glad your first product with us was a pleasure.:thumbsup:, this is truly, hands down the best N.O product out IMO!, ..any info or questions you may have at anythime feel free to contact any of us Reps..

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quercetin is the difference and the other co-factors:

Quercetin is shown in the literature to do some pretty cool things.

It increases NO on it's own
Has ergogenic benefits like increased endurance
Blocks the enzyme arginase which is what destroys arginine, so it SUPERCHARGES any arginine based product!

So, the reason why your old school Arginine products didn't work was the upregulation of arginase, but Quercetin blocks this from happening.

Finally, we will have Anadraulic Stacked coming soon to take 1 hour prior to lifting and then your AP 15 minutes before your workout.

Remember if you are going to stack it, take your creatine product 1 hour prior to working out and your Arginine 15 minutes prior to workouts.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quercetin is the difference and the other co-factors:

Quercetin is shown in the literature to do some pretty cool things.

It increases NO on it's own
Has ergogenic benefits like increased endurance
Blocks the enzyme arginase which is what destroys arginine, so it SUPERCHARGES any arginine based product!

So, the reason why your old school Arginine products didn't work was the upregulation of arginase, but Quercetin blocks this from happening.

Finally, we will have Anadraulic Stacked coming soon to take 1 hour prior to lifting and then your AP 15 minutes before your workout.

Remember if you are going to stack it, take your creatine product 1 hour prior to working out and your Arginine 15 minutes prior to workouts.
What is the eta on the release of the new AS?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your welcome Irish and as for Anadraulic State, it surely had to do with taking OEP at the same time. It is deceivingly strong stim even if it appears in the background most of the time. Will be more than happy to give the new AS a fair chance in January when I am on a break from supps, that way it will not be competing with anything else. As for the flavor, if you are able to update that you are on the right track no matter what. I know AS is supposed to be quite effective but getting it down and the aftertaste were not the most pleasant experience.

Anyways, AP is a home run man! Love the pumps and nice to find a pwo that is not loaded with creatine. Sometimes I need some time off of it and AP fits that void well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed 6 scoops today! and holy $hit man, it felt like i couldnt stretch my arms, I have never felt a pump like i did today ever, which really made me open my eyes and say, Eric made another winner here!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya know what, this stuff is so good, I'm going to make another logging opportunity!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dosed 6 scoops today! and holy $hit man, it felt like i couldnt stretch my arms, I have never felt a pump like i did today ever, which really made me open my eyes and say, Eric made another winner here!
got a question bud... the scoop in the AP container, is it the same size scoop as the trial bag I recieved? Just wondering because with the trial bag it was mulitple scoops for a serving but on this container it says 1 scoop = 1 serving.

Was just wondering on how many scoops I should be taking.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a question bud... the scoop in the AP container, is it the same size scoop as the trial bag I recieved? Just wondering because with the trial bag it was mulitple scoops for a serving but on this container it says 1 scoop = 1 serving.

Was just wondering on how many scoops I should be taking.
1 serving is 3 scoops;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 serving is 3 scoops;)
That's actually not quite accurate.

1 scoop = 1 serving. There are 68sc/serv per container. The recommended DOSE, however, is 1-3sc, yet I would recommend no less than 2sc, 3-5 being ample.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's actually not quite accurate.

1 scoop = 1 serving. There are 68sc/serv per container. The recommended DOSE, however, is 1-3sc, yet I would recommend no less than 2sc, 3-5 being ample.
I was going off the old..which was to strong;) it is 1 scoop = 1 serving

It was late, thanks for correcting me:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked some up today!
Awesome, Tyler!

I've gone up to 3sc, which was real nice, but per Lifter's recommendation, I'll be doing 5 today...He says I should try 6, but I'd like to see what 5 can do. I don't want to get greedy. ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yea, it's gonna be a while before I can put it to use but I hadro jump on that deal. I may buy a couple more now that I think about it. :)

JJ- yea, that's me. I'm just bulkin.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, it's gonna be a while before I can put it to use but I hadro jump on that deal. I may buy a couple more now that I think about it. :)

Send to:

Tyler
1 Van Down by the River
United States 00000

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol... thats the same dance I did when the UPS guy dropped off my AP!!!!

GettingStrong

Awards
Just bought 3 tubs, i'll post back to fill you guys in.

For 14.99 you really cant beat it thats why I picked up 3:)