Size

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
you're not going to get any legit responses with a post like that.

you need to include stuff like your stats, goals, previous supp usage, etc.

but in case this is your whole question: LIFT HEAVY AND EAT, EAT, EAT.

H

He15man

Awards
Well, I am 22 6' tall and weigh in at 205. I work out 4 times a week and eat healthy 99% of the time. I have taken quite a few things but as of now on Halotest-25... Jack3d for a pre-workout and bsn's true mass for protein. Not trying to bench 600lbs but just want my muscles to look bigger and fuller any suggestions???

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take the halotest and Jack3d at the same time, for obvious blood pressure issues. You should be getting a solid pump from the halo by itself. Size will come from eating. Plain and simple.

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
You should post up an example of your specific daily diet. There is a big difference between eating healthy and eating to get bigger and stronger. You also need to find out your maintenance calories and be eating a little above that to slowly gain size.

H

He15man

Awards
Breakfast: 4-5 eggs scrambled with turkey, 2 packs oatmeal, and yogurt
Snack: 2 pb&j's
Lunch: Deli creation sandwich, salad, and healthy choice bowl
Work-out
Protein shake: True mass
Dinner: Lean meat, vegetables, and sweet potatoes
Snack: Protein shake before bed

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
take a creatine if u want size unless u wanna go the ph route and run something like mdrol. i know our day and age, ppl think u need supplements to get big but u really dont. i take supplements but i know i dont need them. just eat alot. go heavy on bench, squat, deadlift and barbell rows. this will increase testosterone throughout your body, especially squats and deads. eat alot of carbs if you are looking to bulk. i am against bsn, especially true mass cause its expensive for what is in it and how many servings you get. iso mass is amazing, so is serious mass. everybody on here as well as myself will suggest either make your own weight gainer or do a mix. i do 1 scoop of serious mass along with oatmeal oats, flaxseed, strawberries, 1 banana, ice cream and 2 eggs. this gives me about 70 g of protein, 200 - 250 g of carbs, all my vitamins for the day and about 1600 calories. good luck!

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
also, try to get more meat in your diet, not just deli meat. you can buy a big bag of pre made chicken from walmart for cheap.

H

He15man

Awards
Any suggestions on a pre-workout supplement while on halotest?

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
I dont normally chime in on threads like this but since I assume your username is for Tim Tebow I feel obligated.

I don't want to come across as a jerk but your diet is not up to snuff at all. Here's my .02

-Deli meat is nasty IMHO, toom much sodium and just not a good quality meat.
-PB & J's? Unless you use natty PB, whole weat bread and sugar less Jelly, these are no good. Even then I try to stay away.
-Packs of oatmeal. Unless it's the low sugar verison, the packs are not as good as good ole Quaker Oats.
-Eat more good meats. Free range chicken, grass fed beef, eggs (I see you have eggs-good).

Think of it like this, the more natural the food, the better. No processed crap. Veggies, meats, and fruits should make up most of your diet.

I know you might rather get some new supps instead of a better diet, as most people do. But trust me, a good diet beats any supp.

I

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Even better than quaker oates, would be steel cut oates, I just made the switch, 0 sugar in it. I cut out milk too and just use water because their is sugar in milk too, a decent amount i think about 12g per cup. Definately get some fruit in your diet. Find a protein that tastes good with water, I have some myofusion and its delicious with water, you shouldn't get all your protein from powder but if you really can't get it all from natty food then mix a water protein shake in with breakfast/lunch/dinner thats an extra 50g protein(since you're already having 1 shake a day)

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Yea, steel cut oats are better but damn they taste terrible. Maybe the ones I had were expired or something.

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
ya i buy a huge tub of quaker oats and put it in my shakes

S

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna gain weight, use milk in shakes, not water. if u wanna lean out use water

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
if u wanna gain weight, use milk in shakes, not water. if u wanna lean out use water
Gain weight? Yes, milk makes me blow up like a balloon. And not in a good way, in a fat kinda way. I think milk is a crappy choice all around for any diet.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Gain weight? Yes, milk makes me blow up like a balloon. And not in a good way, in a fat kinda way. I think milk is a crappy choice all around for any diet.
i love skim (fat free) milk.

stick with fat free and its not necessarily detremental to a clean diet, as long as you have it within reason.

i have it in the a.m. for my morning shake w/ whey and oats

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
i love skim (fat free) milk.

stick with fat free and its not necessarily detremental to a clean diet, as long as you have it within reason.

i have it in the a.m. for my morning shake w/ whey and oats

Fat doesnt bother me, its the crappy lactose sugar.

I've always wanted to try raw milk though. That is technically how milk should be consumed anyway.