has anyone tried the Trifecta Stack by LG Sciences
- 12-16-2009, 01:57 PM
- 12-16-2009, 02:02 PM
i'm certain there are many on here that have ran that stack... hopefully they chime in for you.
- 12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
12-18-2009, 04:08 AM
- 6'2" 222 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
I ran it a couple of months ago. Was awesome for a first stack. Gained 13lbs on it. Check out my log! It is at the bottom of my signature. Good luck
SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
12-19-2009, 01:41 PM
I ran it last year during a cut. I dropped BF while losing minimal strength. I really like M1D, currently running it for 6 weeks with def size gain, shirts aren't fitting anymore and I am up about 6 lbs.
One reason I like the stack is that it is mild: no need for support supps and liver problems, and the PCT is simple. No, you will not blow up like on SD but you will get solid gains with Zero/minimal sides.
When an omega male is born it's game over
Similar Forum Threads
- By psycoguy77 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:13 PM
- By danieltx13 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:48 PM
- By danieltx13 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2010, 11:41 PM
- By coreyc20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:30 PM
- By csmith78 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:13 AM