WTF!? new age of supls!? psycodelics rave??

A

anbes

Awards
Xtremely weird!!! I know majory of the substance in that are used... but.. wtf is this supl pourposing???

Strange Ecstasy Shot from RPN - $4.95 - Anabolicminds.com

I believe in the future I'll got cocain stack, marijuana stack, LSD supl stack...looll

well, considering PEA, hordenine, methyl-pea, ephedrine and other xanthines or menthal and focous brands maybe RPN is justing breaking the hypocrisy!!

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
That is strange indeed.. I wonder if it works lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think it has some of same herbs as bliss shots-google bliss shots, it worked very good. try it you will like it, lol.:veryhappy:

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
You know that Ecstasy also means intense joy or bliss (hence bliss shots as well)right? It may not be a reference to the drug. Although I have never tried it, though I WOULD and tell you if it resembled the drug at all lol if I could find where to actually buy it from.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kanna. that stuff is nutz. good deal on the strange shots. about 1/2 of what bliss shots sold for.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
1. Does it even resemble the feeling of weed?

2. Phenebut is the ingredient that might scare me away. I've read to much bad about phenibut withdrawel and tolerance.

3. I'm gonna buy some real weed tonight. Safest stuff on the planet, with an extraction process that a caveman could do, which probably makes it more natural than half the stuff you need a chunk of a factory to make.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Does it even resemble the feeling of weed?

2. Phenebut is the ingredient that might scare me away. I've read to much bad about phenibut withdrawel and tolerance.

3. I'm gonna buy some real weed tonight. Safest stuff on the planet, with an extraction process that a caveman could do, which probably makes it more natural than half the stuff you need a chunk of a factory to make.
bliss shot=kind of a mild amphetmine/benzo buzz. hard to describe it, but it's nice. hit search here at am, we had a thread about it awhile back.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
bliss shot=kind of a mild amphetmine/benzo buzz. hard to describe it, but it's nice. hit search here at am, we had a thread about it awhile back.
I believe they have changed the formula of bliss shots from what I have read.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe they have changed the formula of bliss shots from what I have read.
they have, but i think the strange shots are close. i haven't tried them YET! nice price too.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
they have, but i think the strange shots are close. i haven't tried them YET! nice price too.
Where did you see where to buy them at ? Nutra planet is all out sadly...

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Withdrawal will only happen if you abuse it, just like any other substance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where did you see where to buy them at ? Nutra planet is all out sadly...
i followed the link in this thread, they had some then-let me check. yeah, you are right sold out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just googled it and a site called nite life has them $4.99. 29 left.

D

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
A Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas reference on a bodybuilding site, never thought I'd see that!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its nothing like red dawn, is it? that stuff was great back in the day when i tried it once

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already ordered wish i picked these up as they were sold out last year. have not tried them yet

I have tried the original bliss shots(not the ones with 10 % kanna, the ones with 100 % kanna) and it was mood enhancing I got giggily.

this Ecstacy shot would be fun on christmas day i am guessing

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL...Gangsta!! I wanna try this stuff. Could be fun on a night your out and trying not to drink. Wonder if it gives much of a buzz and eurphoeic effect

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhh its out of stock... damn is it coming back????

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahhhh its out of stock... damn is it coming back????
thats what happens every time I remember to pick it up. It happened last year. I forgot about it all this year until today when this thread popped up.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
$5 a shot?! I may as well shoot Whiskey!

Could someone back up that it actually lasts 3-3.5hrs? It would be worth it to me at that point.

Edit: I take back the expensive comment. All other similar products are like $10/shot and look crappier ingredient-wise. Go RPN!

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is its not rpn best in the product range lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$5 a shot?! I may as well shoot Whiskey!

Could someone back up that it actually lasts 3-3.5hrs? It would be worth it to me at that point.

Edit: I take back the expensive comment. All other similar products are like $10/shot and look crappier ingredient-wise. Go RPN!
the really good effects of bliss shot lasted 1 1/2 to 2 hours for me, but increased libido a ton, plus give half to your woman and you are in for a good time. somehow it does something to women to make them crazy for sex. never tried the rpn strange shot but they look similar.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this a one in a while supp made by rpn or is it gonna be back in stock soon?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
BAH that site won't email me back ><;; Going to have to flex my Google muscles. I really wish NP would start selling it soon. I emailed them and they said "it's hard to know about the availability of any RPN products". Maybe we should start a SES demand thread?!

EDIT: I got through to them and ordered a half sack. =)

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
this is really good stuff if you take it on an empty stomach, especially with a couple drinks. I am a huge fan and hope it comes back soon!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the really good effects of bliss shot lasted 1 1/2 to 2 hours for me, but increased libido a ton, plus give half to your woman and you are in for a good time. somehow it does something to women to make them crazy for sex. never tried the rpn strange shot but they look similar.
I've only met a couple women that would slam back anything I give them. There was one chick that wasn't nearly horny enough for me so I tried to get her on Fenugreek and she wouldn't take it. Pissed me off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've only met a couple women that would slam back anything I give them. There was one chick that wasn't nearly horny enough for me so I tried to get her on Fenugreek and she wouldn't take it. Pissed me off.
exactly, i know what you mean. it took some doing to convince my wife to try it-but believe me it was worth the effort. it's liquid gold, bro.

A

anbes

Awards
I thought it was something new. After google a little, look this site (I know it is forbidem, so put some "w" and dot com and erase the spaces)

i-supplements. com/moodenhancers1. html

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was something new. After google a little, look this site (I know it is forbidem, so put some "w" and dot com and erase the spaces)

i-supplements. com/moodenhancers1. html
I looked at the others. Their content doesn't seem near as impressive as the RPN version.. Maybe if you combined a couple..

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
So has anyone tried the RPN one? Got details?
Well I bought some of these with high hopes but I have to say that it was pretty dissapointing. I feel more from phenibut or aniracetam than from this.. AND I TOOK 2!
I would save your money.. There is much better stuff out there..

K-

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I bought some of these with high hopes but I have to say that it was pretty dissapointing. I feel more from phenibut or aniracetam than from this.. AND I TOOK 2!
I would save your money.. There is much better stuff out there..

K-
i am not saying they are on par with it, but 4 phenibutxt gave the same kind of buzz as my klonipin. the bliss shots are much different than that though, too bad they aren't still around.

B

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
i am not saying they are on par with it, but 4 phenibutxt gave the same kind of buzz as my klonipin. the bliss shots are much different than that though, too bad they aren't still around.
I agree, if you don't take it too often phenibut can be a good time..

Are these the old bliss shots? $12 seems a little steep but if it actually equals two doses it might be worth a look..

http://www.getsupps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1359&products_id=1672&zenid=b138fbdc01663cc01e59405622bd1035

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, if you don't take it too often phenibut can be a good time..

Are these the old bliss shots? $12 seems a little steep but if it actually equals two doses it might be worth a look..

http://www.getsupps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1359&products_id=1672&zenid=b138fbdc01663cc01e59405622bd1035
can't be sure if that is same formula, been awhile since i had one. but kanna is the main ing and the formula looks like it might be the same. very nice buzz, if you were to add some phenibut.....wow.