I Need help picking out a supplement

captgarrett

Awards
I'm trying to cut up and have the correct diet for it. I'm looking for a supplement to help with it. I've never believed in a magic pill before to get the job done, but I'm open to the idea that there might be something good out there to at least help.

If a guy is looking for something to burn a little extra fat, what would you suggest? Keep in mind, I'm not trying to kill myself on something that's blatantly unhealthy either.

Thanks in advance.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying to cut up and have the correct diet for it. I'm looking for a supplement to help with it. I've never believed in a magic pill before to get the job done, but I'm open to the idea that there might be something good out there to at least help.

If a guy is looking for something to burn a little extra fat, what would you suggest? Keep in mind, I'm not trying to kill myself on something that's blatantly unhealthy either.

Thanks in advance.
There are some good fat burners out there. Alot of people got good leaning effects from Glycobol(which is not a fat burner).

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
just take hgh hahahaha. ive had some friends do Venom and they liked it. i dont know much about it but ya.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
well some stats about you would help.
Along with your type of diet, weather carb cycling, CKD or other
and what is your training looking like
theres 2 main concerns that i learned are factors of losing BF, do you have a general fat loss problem, or do you have a hard time mobilizing the fat cell, which depending on your diet, situation, and training can mean with supplement a or supplement b.
so what i'm saying is much more info is needed to give a decent answer

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea stats would help but best fat burners ive used have been clenbutrex and thow in some dermatherm target for site specific weight loss and your trouble areas will thank you

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I love rpm. It's not a fat burner per sey but it Will assist in burning extra cals. It's a good thermognic and will kick your work outs up a bit to help burn even more. Also I am able to maintain or increase strength while cutting.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
REDuction for sure. its a true 24/7 fat burner with an am and pm bottle in each box :)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
REDuction for sure. its a true 24/7 fat burner with an am and pm bottle in each box :)
There are some good fat burners out there. Alot of people got good leaning effects from Glycobol(which is not a fat burner).

lol at reps that suggest their products
haha no offence guys just thought it was funny

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if you're looking for something leaning towards the healthier side for your body...check out Shred Ultra which recently hit NP. It has added adrenal support so that your daily caffeine intake won't destroy your adrenal glands making it harder to shed unwanted fat. Its an update to our older fat burner and it has a great deal of goodies with it. The link to our stuff at NP is in my sig :)

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
I had good results with ephedra-caffeine (+ fish oil instead of aspirin) and REDuction PM for nighttime fat burnin plus better sleep

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
One of my favorite fat loss stacks is Glycobol stacked with Lean Xtreme.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
lol at reps that suggest their products
haha no offence guys just thought it was funny
Isnt that the point if your part of a business your not going to suggest someone elses product over yours. Unless you want ot lose customers.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite fat loss stacks is Glycobol stacked with Lean Xtreme.
I am doing this stack currently and it seems to be working nicely. Down 4 lbs from the beginning of course diet and cardio and sleep are in check.

Diet.sleep, and cardio come first. when you got this going then add in supplements.

what is your weight and what is your diet like? write what you eat the next two days and post it on here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isnt that the point if your part of a business your not going to suggest someone elses product over yours. Unless you want ot lose customers.
I do not see why a rep should not recommend an alternative product, in addition to his company's. That way he comes across as more credible. His target audience is not stupid. Pretending his company's product is the only option is hardly convincing. Overall, the more credibility he radiates, the higher his chances of attracting loyal customers.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do not see why a rep should not recommend an alternative product, in addition to his company's. That way he comes across as more credible. His target audience is not stupid. Pretending his company's product is the only option is hardly convincing. Overall, the more credibility he radiates, the higher his chances of attracting loyal customers.
This is the approach I try to take. I don't suggest a product unless I like it, regardless of which company makes it. If I suggest an Axis product, I try to give another alternative that I had good experience with. That gives the customer an opportunity to do some comparison shopping, which I do with every over-analysis purchase that I make :laugh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cel's td formestane and suppress-c. honestly this will work.