test booster side effects

hounded66

Awards
I was reading some of the side effects on the internet and was wondering what your chances were of getting gynecomastia from taking natural test boosters? Or do you risk getting gyno at all?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
most likely side effect with good test booster is more boners

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you can get it from a natural T-booster. Maybe an extra zit here and there.

THAGR8 1

you shouldnt get gyno from a natty test booster. just take em as directed and be sure to cycle off them

rjd2424

Awards
you would get all the sides that increased test levels bring; the usuals like mild acne, maybe some hair loss, etc. But the sides are usually so minute you wouldnt even notice, at least with a natty t-booster. At least from my experiences...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was reading some of the side effects on the internet and was wondering what your chances were of getting gynecomastia from taking natural test boosters? Or do you risk getting gyno at all?
Some of the more recent and more effective testosterone boosters have estrogen control built in. So, that wont be a problem.

protempsfish

Awards
When I first started looking into Natty test boosters I took straight Tongkat Ali and I did get a mild case of gyno. I know I did because I have never had it before. I didnt grow boobs but after awhile I noticed a little extra fat around my chest, which was really strange. I would definitely recommend taking one with est control if you go the natty way. I stopped taking the nattys and found (although I certainly would advocate going as natural as possible) that products that have 25mg of aromatase inhibitors i.e. 6-bromo, inhibit-E or even T-911 work effectively at increasing your test. 25mg is a mild dose and you really do feel the effects after a week. Just my 2 cents.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would get all the sides that increased test levels bring; the usuals like mild acne, maybe some hair loss, etc. But the sides are usually so minute you wouldnt even notice, at least with a natty t-booster. At least from my experiences...
Agreed they can also cause some slight joint dryness in some but all of these sides are very minor.

hounded66

Awards
what types of estrogen blockers should I be looking for in a natty booster or any test booster? any one have any preferances or amounts they recommend?

protempsfish

Awards
I have used stinging nettle root stacked with Chrysin and it worked alright but certainly not as well as an AI.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used stinging nettle root stacked with Chrysin and it worked alright but certainly not as well as an AI.
Chrysin was proven ineffective a long time ago.

We seem to be at a crossroads in the industry with a lot of people going away from steroidal AI's and focusing more on things like Indole 3 Carbinol.

Steroidal AI's will lower estrogen and raise testosterone, but also lower IGF-1 levels.

I3C is much more healthy, and controls estrogen metabolites, which is what we want in the long term.

protempsfish

Awards
I have looked into Indole but something I read kind of steered me away from this. 'Most studies report protective effects but a few studies indicate that indole-3-carbinol may promote prostate cancer formation.' Looking at synthetic alternatives I agree that going with the natural supplement would be preferable, but I was turned off this compound after reading that little tid bit. Source: http://www.phytochemicals.info/phytochemicals/indole-3-carbinol.php

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Chrysin was proven ineffective a long time ago.

We seem to be at a crossroads in the industry with a lot of people going away from steroidal AI's and focusing more on things like Indole 3 Carbinol.

Steroidal AI's will lower estrogen and raise testosterone, but also lower IGF-1 levels.

I3C is much more healthy, and controls estrogen metabolites, which is what we want in the long term.
not good ol formestane lol

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have looked into Indole but something I read kind of steered me away from this. 'Most studies report protective effects but a few studies indicate that indole-3-carbinol may promote prostate cancer formation.' Looking at synthetic alternatives I agree that going with the natural supplement would be preferable, but I was turned off this compound after reading that little tid bit. Source: http://www.phytochemicals.info/phytochemicals/indole-3-carbinol.php
It actually has potent anti-cancer properties.

I cant comment on the other stuff because I havent seen a study, which I have seen studies about its anti-cancer benefits.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
So with things like DTP, Testopro, Phyto-Testosterone, etc., is it necessary to run an estrogen blocker as well?