so many creatines which one ???

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Red face so many creatines which one ???

hey guys im looking to start a good creatine after xmas,

I have used creatine before was creatine mono but i got stomach upset from that and needed to piss loads it was just creatine mono powder from a local shop.

Whats the Best Creatine product out their at the moment, Has anyone got any comments on a good product i could try as their so many types of creatine i feel abit lost.

Sorry for my lack on knowledge in this department i have looked at some products just wanted any user feedback from a good creatine product.

thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm currently using GNC's Amplified Creatine 189. They have some amazing "clinically researched" claims that sucked me in, so I bought some. However, I am worried that their huge, silver-coated tablets are not digesting and going to waste (literally). I emailed GNC about this, and the rep assured me that the tabs are definitely being digested, but they seem rock-hard to me.

As soon as I am finished with this bottle of Amp 189, I am switching to Kre-Alkalyn, which I have heard many good things about!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

I hear good things about Omega Sports - Trinitine. DYOR.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-capsules.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

cre-02 mY FRIEND cRE-02 Live it be it!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    I'm currently using GNC's Amplified Creatine 189. They have some amazing "clinically researched" claims that sucked me in, so I bought some. However, I am worried that their huge, silver-coated tablets are not digesting and going to waste (literally). I emailed GNC about this, and the rep assured me that the tabs are definitely being digested, but they seem rock-hard to me.

As soon as I am finished with this bottle of Amp 189, I am switching to Kre-Alkalyn, which I have heard many good things about!
    why not try a powder? we have free samples of green magnitude, check my sig below
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Green Mag is a great pre workout.

Straight creatine Mono powder alone, also works great.

I've been recently using NP's creatine powder.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys thanks for all your reply i will look into all them like the look of cre 02 though
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  212 lbs.
    Answers

IMO regular bulk tasteless creatine in gatorade would do the trick
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Like posted above, do your own research and see what works for you. Not everybody responds the same. That being said, I had great results with CreO2. Other honorable mentions: Good ole CreMono (taken w/ carbs will help absorption), Storm, Green Mag.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Creapure. Thats it. Thats all.
    h t t p : / / w w w .brinkzone.com/articles/whats-in-your-creatine/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Green MAG ftw for the servings price and taste oo the taste cant beat it. but Cre-02 is great so is storm and neovar.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Green Mag for powder, for pills Neovar or All American EFX Kre Alkalyn (havent tried Cre-02) yet.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

hoenstly i have issues with Creatine mono as well. that said i like Krealkalyn or Creatine Magnesium Chelate i respond the best tothose
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I like Green Mag.. Mostly because its like, what, 35$ and lasts 80 days? Creatine is one of those things that you shouldnt spend your whole paycheck on... just get whats cheap and works.

With that said, Amplified creatine is trash. GNC reps just sell it for p3
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

You should try kre alkalyn.. Is a pill form of creatine... works great....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Answers

monohydrate makes sure its creapure. cheep, not artificaly crap, and tested in over 300 studies.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

cell-tech. proven by science too!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gich View Post
    lmao!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Green Mag is a great pre workout.

Straight creatine Mono powder alone, also works great.

I've been recently using NP's creatine powder.
    All those definitely work. I'm using concret now.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

You need to get a creatine monohydrate powder that says "micronized" or "creaform" on it. You probably originally got one that was poor quality. I made this mistake the first time I bought creatine. I got vitamin shoppes brand. I had the same effects as you. I was running to the bathroom like crazy at the gym. Once I got a quality product I actually responded to creatine without any side effects. I like primaforce creaform powder.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

+1 for the controlled labs creatines. I've tried both both green mag and green bulge. Both solid products. You get better value with the big tub of green mag tho
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    You need to get a creatine monohydrate powder that says "micronized" or "creaform" on it. You probably originally got one that was poor quality. I made this mistake the first time I bought creatine. I got vitamin shoppes brand. I had the same effects as you. I was running to the bathroom like crazy at the gym. Once I got a quality product I actually responded to creatine without any side effects. I like primaforce creaform powder.
    yeah thats what i got drinking lots of water but needing to pass urine all the time, i will try another brand so most guys are saying normal monohydrate creatine .....

But i must admit i dont do well with powders which is why i dont think i would like green mag i find it hard to drink whey shakes and creatine powders upset my stomach abit allso ...

Is pill form as good as taking powder mono or is the powder mono the right choice ?
  23. Registered User
    Answers

thanks again for all the user feedback and comments really appricate the help !! has helped me alot !!! also intresting to hear all the decent products out their.
  24. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Creapure, and ONLY Creapure. try the one by Universal Nutrition. save your bucks for other supplements. Creapure does not even give me a bloat that i notice, and no stomach crams. CRE2 killed my stomach.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gich View Post
    no you did not spell cell-tech? please so
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    yeah thats what i got drinking lots of water but needing to pass urine all the time, i will try another brand so most guys are saying normal monohydrate creatine .....

But i must admit i dont do well with powders which is why i dont think i would like green mag i find it hard to drink whey shakes and creatine powders upset my stomach abit allso ...

Is pill form as good as taking powder mono or is the powder mono the right choice ?
    The powder was probably very thick too. Creatine will not mix well in water. It's not very water soluble. You can't expect it to completely dissolve in water no matter how pure monohydrate it is. The great thing about it however is that it is tasteless. The creaform is very fine powder. Very easy on the stomach. I haven't had any issues. No bloating, nothing and I have a lot of stomach issues. I'm the kind of person that must eat veggies with every meal otherwise I have digestive issues. Pill form is just as good however primaforce does not make creaform caps that I know of. They make CEE caps but I would stay away from that. All you need is 1 scoop a day. 5 grams. It's not much. You can get a tub for 13.99 and it will last you over 2 months.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...rm-400-gm.html

You will have to take a whole bunch of caps to equal the same amount and it usually cost more. If your still skeptical about powder just make sure you look for creaform on the label.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I like creatine that is micronized, which helps with stomach discomfort. I love creapure. Nothing has been proven to raise creatine stores more that god old mono. Some creatines might be more effective, because they come with other nutrients, but there still not filling creatine stores any better.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    The powder was probably very thick too. Creatine will not mix well in water. It's not very water soluble. You can't expect it to completely dissolve in water no matter how pure monohydrate it is. The great thing about it however is that it is tasteless. The creaform is very fine powder. Very easy on the stomach. I haven't had any issues. No bloating, nothing and I have a lot of stomach issues. I'm the kind of person that must eat veggies with every meal otherwise I have digestive issues. Pill form is just as good however primaforce does not make creaform caps that I know of. They make CEE caps but I would stay away from that. All you need is 1 scoop a day. 5 grams. It's not much. You can get a tub for 13.99 and it will last you over 2 months.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...rm-400-gm.html

You will have to take a whole bunch of caps to equal the same amount and it usually cost more. If your still skeptical about powder just make sure you look for creaform on the label.
    thanks alot i will try that then as i think your right, works out alot cheaper and is only 1 scoop per day thanks alot for your help, !!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Its not JUST about how effective it is. Its about how much chemical crap is in it that you don't want. Read the link I posted before.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I like con cret and just mono from asn.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    Its not JUST about how effective it is. Its about how much chemical crap is in it that you don't want. Read the link I posted before.
    Yea after reading that article I am glad about using UN Creapure.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

thanks alot i will try that then as i think your right, works out alot cheaper and is only 1 scoop per day thanks alot for your help, !!
    No problem! thanks for the kiss LOL

33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ah...the "GREAT CREATINE DEBATE"

I believe it is becoming apparent with time that what creatine is THE BEST, is relative to the individual and the only way to find out which one works best for you is to try various forms and blends of creatine. What works BEST for me may be alright or not effective for you.

So i suggest is pick one.....log/note it carefully...move onto another and do the same. Over time you will see some immerge over others and you will have a well rounding opinion.

Here are some types of creatine you will want to look into(in no specific order):
    Creatine Mono
    CEE
    Kre-alkalyn
    Creatine Phosphate
    Creatine Pyruvate
    Creatine Citrate
    Creatine GLuconate
    DiCreatine Malate
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Several supps have mixtures of these....such as Cre-02, green mag, SizeOn, etc. Sometimes these combo's may be more effective then trying single kinds on there on...somtimes not so much.

Ones that i have tried with creatine:

CEE (didnt like on its own)

Creatine Mono (love it, best when micronized)

SizeON (great gains)

SciFit Kreation (Loved it)

Green Magnitude (didnt like so much)

CellMass (wont ever buy again)

Synthesize/Shotgun (Amazing combo)

Clout (was alright)

Xpand (didnt like)

BIG(CMI) (wont do again)

Now just cause some didnt work well for me doesnt mean they wont work well for u or others.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Cre02, nuff said !!!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Ah...the "GREAT CREATINE DEBATE"

I believe it is becoming apparent with time that what creatine is THE BEST, is relative to the individual and the only way to find out which one works best for you is to try various forms and blends of creatine. What works BEST for me may be alright or not effective for you.

So i suggest is pick one.....log/note it carefully...move onto another and do the same. Over time you will see some immerge over others and you will have a well rounding opinion.

Here are some types of creatine you will want to look into(in no specific order):
    Creatine Mono
    CEE
    Kre-alkalyn
    Creatine Phosphate
    Creatine Pyruvate
    Creatine Citrate
    Creatine GLuconate
    DiCreatine Malate
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Several supps have mixtures of these....such as Cre-02, green mag, SizeOn, etc. Sometimes these combo's may be more effective then trying single kinds on there on...somtimes not so much.

Ones that i have tried with creatine:

CEE (didnt like on its own)

Creatine Mono (love it, best when micronized)

SizeON (great gains)

SciFit Kreation (Loved it)

Green Magnitude (didnt like so much)

CellMass (wont ever buy again)

Synthesize/Shotgun (Amazing combo)

Clout (was alright)

Xpand (didnt like)

BIG(CMI) (wont do again)

Now just cause some didnt work well for me doesnt mean they wont work well for u or others.
    great information !!!! i guess their nothing wrong with trying a few ive seen alot of good feedback from cre02 so i might give that 1 a good go
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

great information !!!! i guess their nothing wrong with trying a few ive seen alot of good feedback from cre02 so i might give that 1 a good go

yeah cre-02 seems to be one of the elite creatine pills on the market today. I myself may give it a whirl within the next few weeks. But I will def try it soon.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

yeah cre-02 seems to be one of the elite creatine pills on the market today. I myself may give it a whirl within the next few weeks. But I will def try it soon.
    Why wait, Cre02 blows any other creatine product imo.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    im not gonna wait
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Haha, im still deciding between Kreaceps Ultra and Cre-02

But, i still have yet to find a negative review on Cre-02.....despite my love for kre-alk.....i may just have to go with Cre-02 based on what im finding
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Haha, im still deciding between Kreaceps Ultra and Cre-02

But, i still have yet to find a negative review on Cre-02.....despite my love for kre-alk.....i may just have to go with Cre-02 based on what im finding
    Go over to the MST a.k.a. Millennium Sports section of the forum and read up, I did enjoy the OG Kceps but gave it to my brother and have been religiously taking Cre02 for the past 14 months, it is the best product IMO period !!! remember Cre02 is more than a Creatine product, it has some added stuff into it which makes it extremely effective.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. All creatines really that different?
    By spaniel1287 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:54 AM
  2. Any micronised creatines?
    By nickrut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 06:26 AM
  3. Creatines?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Supplements