so many creatines which one ???

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im looking to start a good creatine after xmas,

I have used creatine before was creatine mono but i got stomach upset from that and needed to piss loads it was just creatine mono powder from a local shop.

Whats the Best Creatine product out their at the moment, Has anyone got any comments on a good product i could try as their so many types of creatine i feel abit lost.

Sorry for my lack on knowledge in this department i have looked at some products just wanted any user feedback from a good creatine product.

thanks in advance.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using GNC's Amplified Creatine 189. They have some amazing "clinically researched" claims that sucked me in, so I bought some. However, I am worried that their huge, silver-coated tablets are not digesting and going to waste (literally). I emailed GNC about this, and the rep assured me that the tabs are definitely being digested, but they seem rock-hard to me.

As soon as I am finished with this bottle of Amp 189, I am switching to Kre-Alkalyn, which I have heard many good things about!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
cre-02 mY FRIEND cRE-02 Live it be it!!!!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using GNC's Amplified Creatine 189. They have some amazing "clinically researched" claims that sucked me in, so I bought some. However, I am worried that their huge, silver-coated tablets are not digesting and going to waste (literally). I emailed GNC about this, and the rep assured me that the tabs are definitely being digested, but they seem rock-hard to me.

As soon as I am finished with this bottle of Amp 189, I am switching to Kre-Alkalyn, which I have heard many good things about!
why not try a powder? we have free samples of green magnitude, check my sig below

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag is a great pre workout.

Straight creatine Mono powder alone, also works great.

I've been recently using NP's creatine powder.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks for all your reply i will look into all them like the look of cre 02 though :)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
IMO regular bulk tasteless creatine in gatorade would do the trick

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Like posted above, do your own research and see what works for you. Not everybody responds the same. That being said, I had great results with CreO2. Other honorable mentions: Good ole CreMono (taken w/ carbs will help absorption), Storm, Green Mag.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Creapure. Thats it. Thats all.
h t t p : / / w w w .brinkzone.com/articles/whats-in-your-creatine/

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Green MAG ftw for the servings price and taste oo the taste cant beat it. but Cre-02 is great so is storm and neovar.

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
Green Mag for powder, for pills Neovar or All American EFX Kre Alkalyn (havent tried Cre-02) yet.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hoenstly i have issues with Creatine mono as well. that said i like Krealkalyn or Creatine Magnesium Chelate i respond the best tothose

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I like Green Mag.. Mostly because its like, what, 35$ and lasts 80 days? Creatine is one of those things that you shouldnt spend your whole paycheck on... just get whats cheap and works.

With that said, Amplified creatine is trash. GNC reps just sell it for p3

Darkangel623

Awards
You should try kre alkalyn.. Is a pill form of creatine... works great....

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
monohydrate makes sure its creapure. cheep, not artificaly crap, and tested in over 300 studies.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
You need to get a creatine monohydrate powder that says "micronized" or "creaform" on it. You probably originally got one that was poor quality. I made this mistake the first time I bought creatine. I got vitamin shoppes brand. I had the same effects as you. I was running to the bathroom like crazy at the gym. Once I got a quality product I actually responded to creatine without any side effects. I like primaforce creaform powder.

rjd2424

Awards
+1 for the controlled labs creatines. I've tried both both green mag and green bulge. Both solid products. You get better value with the big tub of green mag tho

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You need to get a creatine monohydrate powder that says "micronized" or "creaform" on it. You probably originally got one that was poor quality. I made this mistake the first time I bought creatine. I got vitamin shoppes brand. I had the same effects as you. I was running to the bathroom like crazy at the gym. Once I got a quality product I actually responded to creatine without any side effects. I like primaforce creaform powder.
yeah thats what i got drinking lots of water but needing to pass urine all the time, i will try another brand so most guys are saying normal monohydrate creatine .....

But i must admit i dont do well with powders which is why i dont think i would like green mag i find it hard to drink whey shakes and creatine powders upset my stomach abit allso ...

Is pill form as good as taking powder mono or is the powder mono the right choice ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks again for all the user feedback and comments really appricate the help !! has helped me alot !!! also intresting to hear all the decent products out their.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creapure, and ONLY Creapure. try the one by Universal Nutrition. save your bucks for other supplements. Creapure does not even give me a bloat that i notice, and no stomach crams. CRE2 killed my stomach.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i got drinking lots of water but needing to pass urine all the time, i will try another brand so most guys are saying normal monohydrate creatine .....

But i must admit i dont do well with powders which is why i dont think i would like green mag i find it hard to drink whey shakes and creatine powders upset my stomach abit allso ...

Is pill form as good as taking powder mono or is the powder mono the right choice ?
The powder was probably very thick too. Creatine will not mix well in water. It's not very water soluble. You can't expect it to completely dissolve in water no matter how pure monohydrate it is. The great thing about it however is that it is tasteless. The creaform is very fine powder. Very easy on the stomach. I haven't had any issues. No bloating, nothing and I have a lot of stomach issues. I'm the kind of person that must eat veggies with every meal otherwise I have digestive issues. Pill form is just as good however primaforce does not make creaform caps that I know of. They make CEE caps but I would stay away from that. All you need is 1 scoop a day. 5 grams. It's not much. You can get a tub for 13.99 and it will last you over 2 months.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/creaform-400-gm.html

You will have to take a whole bunch of caps to equal the same amount and it usually cost more. If your still skeptical about powder just make sure you look for creaform on the label.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I like creatine that is micronized, which helps with stomach discomfort. I love creapure. Nothing has been proven to raise creatine stores more that god old mono. Some creatines might be more effective, because they come with other nutrients, but there still not filling creatine stores any better.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
The powder was probably very thick too. Creatine will not mix well in water. It's not very water soluble. You can't expect it to completely dissolve in water no matter how pure monohydrate it is. The great thing about it however is that it is tasteless. The creaform is very fine powder. Very easy on the stomach. I haven't had any issues. No bloating, nothing and I have a lot of stomach issues. I'm the kind of person that must eat veggies with every meal otherwise I have digestive issues. Pill form is just as good however primaforce does not make creaform caps that I know of. They make CEE caps but I would stay away from that. All you need is 1 scoop a day. 5 grams. It's not much. You can get a tub for 13.99 and it will last you over 2 months.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primaforce/creaform-400-gm.html

You will have to take a whole bunch of caps to equal the same amount and it usually cost more. If your still skeptical about powder just make sure you look for creaform on the label.
thanks alot i will try that then as i think your right, works out alot cheaper and is only 1 scoop per day thanks alot for your help, !!:kiss:

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Its not JUST about how effective it is. Its about how much chemical crap is in it that you don't want. Read the link I posted before.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like con cret and just mono from asn.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Its not JUST about how effective it is. Its about how much chemical crap is in it that you don't want. Read the link I posted before.
Yea after reading that article I am glad about using UN Creapure.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot i will try that then as i think your right, works out alot cheaper and is only 1 scoop per day thanks alot for your help, !!:kiss:
No problem! thanks for the kiss ;) LOL

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah...the "GREAT CREATINE DEBATE"

I believe it is becoming apparent with time that what creatine is THE BEST, is relative to the individual and the only way to find out which one works best for you is to try various forms and blends of creatine. What works BEST for me may be alright or not effective for you.

So i suggest is pick one.....log/note it carefully...move onto another and do the same. Over time you will see some immerge over others and you will have a well rounding opinion.

Here are some types of creatine you will want to look into(in no specific order):
Creatine Mono
CEE
Kre-alkalyn
Creatine Phosphate
Creatine Pyruvate
Creatine Citrate
Creatine GLuconate
DiCreatine Malate
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Several supps have mixtures of these....such as Cre-02, green mag, SizeOn, etc. Sometimes these combo's may be more effective then trying single kinds on there on...somtimes not so much.

Ones that i have tried with creatine:

CEE (didnt like on its own)

Creatine Mono (love it, best when micronized)

SizeON (great gains)

SciFit Kreation (Loved it)

Green Magnitude (didnt like so much)

CellMass (wont ever buy again)

Synthesize/Shotgun (Amazing combo)

Clout (was alright)

Xpand (didnt like)

BIG(CMI) (wont do again)

Now just cause some didnt work well for me doesnt mean they wont work well for u or others.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ah...the "GREAT CREATINE DEBATE"

I believe it is becoming apparent with time that what creatine is THE BEST, is relative to the individual and the only way to find out which one works best for you is to try various forms and blends of creatine. What works BEST for me may be alright or not effective for you.

So i suggest is pick one.....log/note it carefully...move onto another and do the same. Over time you will see some immerge over others and you will have a well rounding opinion.

Here are some types of creatine you will want to look into(in no specific order):
Creatine Mono
CEE
Kre-alkalyn
Creatine Phosphate
Creatine Pyruvate
Creatine Citrate
Creatine GLuconate
DiCreatine Malate
Magnesium Creatine Chelate

Several supps have mixtures of these....such as Cre-02, green mag, SizeOn, etc. Sometimes these combo's may be more effective then trying single kinds on there on...somtimes not so much.

Ones that i have tried with creatine:

CEE (didnt like on its own)

Creatine Mono (love it, best when micronized)

SizeON (great gains)

SciFit Kreation (Loved it)

Green Magnitude (didnt like so much)

CellMass (wont ever buy again)

Synthesize/Shotgun (Amazing combo)

Clout (was alright)

Xpand (didnt like)

BIG(CMI) (wont do again)

Now just cause some didnt work well for me doesnt mean they wont work well for u or others.
great information !!!! i guess their nothing wrong with trying a few ive seen alot of good feedback from cre02 so i might give that 1 a good go :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great information !!!! i guess their nothing wrong with trying a few ive seen alot of good feedback from cre02 so i might give that 1 a good go :)

yeah cre-02 seems to be one of the elite creatine pills on the market today. I myself may give it a whirl within the next few weeks. But I will def try it soon.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
yeah cre-02 seems to be one of the elite creatine pills on the market today. I myself may give it a whirl within the next few weeks. But I will def try it soon.
Why wait, Cre02 blows any other creatine product imo.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, im still deciding between Kreaceps Ultra and Cre-02

But, i still have yet to find a negative review on Cre-02.....despite my love for kre-alk.....i may just have to go with Cre-02 based on what im finding

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Haha, im still deciding between Kreaceps Ultra and Cre-02

But, i still have yet to find a negative review on Cre-02.....despite my love for kre-alk.....i may just have to go with Cre-02 based on what im finding
Go over to the MST a.k.a. Millennium Sports section of the forum and read up, I did enjoy the OG Kceps but gave it to my brother and have been religiously taking Cre02 for the past 14 months, it is the best product IMO period !!! remember Cre02 is more than a Creatine product, it has some added stuff into it which makes it extremely effective.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha the MST forum has been my new little wonderland of info. Ive been snooping around looking at all the Cre-02 reviews and then i also am currently looking at the write up as well.

You insisting so much on Cre-02 is getting persuasive lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I second the Cre02 suggestion. It's awesome.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
cre-02 mY FRIEND cRE-02 Live it be it!!!!
you said it brother!

hey guys thanks for all your reply i will look into all them like the look of cre 02 though :)
you'll love it buddy...I cant wait to hear what you think!

Like posted above, do your own research and see what works for you. Not everybody responds the same. That being said, I had great results with CreO2. Other honorable mentions: Good ole CreMono (taken w/ carbs will help absorption), Storm, Green Mag.
Thanks for that bud. I loved reading along with your Cre-02 log also!

CRE2 killed my stomach.
Thats interesting since it's an enteric coated product and completely bypasses your stomach and gets absorbed in your small intestine :ponder:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cre02, nuff said !!!
thanks brother!

you're going to love it buddy...especially with that NitroCeps you'll be taking!!

im not gonna wait :)
smart move my friend!

I second the Cre02 suggestion. It's awesome.
as always, your opinion is of gold!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Thats interesting since it's an enteric coated product and completely bypasses your stomach and gets absorbed in your small intestine :ponder:
hahahahha! That is hillarious! Often people aren't educated on what their taking. Know what your taking before you take it. That way you know of possible side effects. Classic Example. :laugh2:

embesh

Awards
The reasoning behind it I believe is because the stomach acid destroys some of the product. Personally, Im going for Cre02. Ive always used straight CM up to about a year ago. Used Universal Pump. Liked it a lot but it had other stuff in it so I couldnt really compare it to mono. I also tried Kreation. Id say for me Kreation worked pretty good. I could really tell when I ran out n had nothing.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The reasoning behind it I believe is because the stomach acid destroys some of the product. Personally, Im going for Cre02. Ive always used straight CM up to about a year ago. Used Universal Pump. Liked it a lot but it had other stuff in it so I couldnt really compare it to mono. I also tried Kreation. Id say for me Kreation worked pretty good. I could really tell when I ran out n had nothing.
thanks man....let us know how you like the Cre-02!