have around 80 bucks to spend, would you say this is the best i could do?

jack98

Awards
looking for a lean bulk and gain strength(while not ****ing with any test boosters). i get all the essentials in bulk, and so im set on those for a while. just looking for some "neat" sups to try over x-mas break

i was thinking along the lines of

nos ether/or nos shotgun and
lean xtreme

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
that wouldnt leave him anymoney for a proper pct though

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
true but never start a cycle unless your prepared and have proper stuff on hand

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shotgun is a pretty solid supp for a multitude of uses, but if you're going for strength non hormonally id grab PreMax for the anabolic peptopro and the pump of GPLC along with body recomp possibilities and some creatine

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do you whant a good nutrition base or just what ever will get you big. There are things that will work well for that kind of money, but they will have some serious sides if you have no money left for PCT. They still wouldn't be the healthiest "supplements" even if you did have PCT.

bboyflash

Awards
looking for a lean bulk and gain strength(while not ****ing with any test boosters). i get all the essentials in bulk, and so im set on those for a while. just looking for some "neat" sups to try over x-mas break

i was thinking along the lines of

nos ether/or nos shotgun and
lean xtreme
cheapest n most effective ive tried is krealklyan and liver tabs...insane muscle swells even when not doing a high volume program!!!these 2 would last 2+months dependin on the doses...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
cheapest n most effective ive tried is krealklyan and liver tabs...insane muscle swells even when not doing a high volume program!!!these 2 would last 2+months dependin on the doses...
Even betterIMO=Liver tabs, a Creapure product that will last a lot longer, and a high quality multivitamin..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I have to ask: when you said nonhormonal, did that just mean no prohormones? A lot of people are recmomending product that still work by stimulating hormones.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
get ragnorok ultra.....real cheap and way better than no shotgun

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If by non hormonal you mean no ph/ds then my fav is rpm/actX. This proves to be very effective for me.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would recommend the Prime Twin pack (plus free Anabolic Pump), run the 69 protocol (with money back guarentee) - can't believe this is still running.

You can spend the last $10 on a present for your mum!

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1002859.html
No question about this decision. You will be one happy camper with this and it is all natural.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i personally do not like PW cause once u dont have money for them your workouts suck cause ur used to a pre workout with your training. id do something like creatine and prime. spend around 60 to 70 bucks, get good solid gains and strength. if u wanna go more, do mdrol with pct. mdrol is around 25 bucks. works awesome. pct, maybe nolva with a test booster like igf 2, sustain alpha, diesel test. something around those lines.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Prime Twin Pack + Creatine mono(bulk)

You can replace the creatine with either BCAA bulk, Glutamine bulk, Citrulline Malate bulk, or maybe LG sciences BCAA+EAA going for 17 bucks. Any combo of the above should work well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do you whant a good nutrition base or just what ever will get you big. There are things that will work well for that kind of money, but they will have some serious sides if you have no money left for PCT. They still wouldn't be the healthiest "supplements" even if you did have PCT.
Sorry. I missed the part where you said you had the essentials already.