Preworkout without creatine

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any preworkout supplements that doesnt contain alot of creatine. I gain weight and water weight which i dont really want. But i do like the pumps i get from the NO etc..so any preworkout supplements that good for strength pump but contains no creatine? Thanks

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
says 45.00 on their website. where do you see 15

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that has creatine and caffeine??haha what are you talking about

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup^^ What you want is Anadrulic Pump.....for the servings and price you cant touch this stuff! I dose 2 1/2 servings today and was set!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any preworkout supplements that doesnt contain alot of creatine. I gain weight and water weight which i dont really want. But i do like the pumps i get from the NO etc..so any preworkout supplements that good for strength pump but contains no creatine? Thanks
RPM. Or you could use a pre-workout stack using several different products that, although not necessarily "preworkout" can be dosed pre-training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Adrualic state good for strength gains as well. Is it basically an NO supplement

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump, White Flood, RPM... all these are good choices for different reasons- do your homework on these supps and see what best suits your situation.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Met-Rx has some awesome reviews, it does contain 1g of creatine pr serving - that amount really shouldn't make you bloat.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flood for pure focus, happy energy, and awesome pumps, or RPM for wicked aggression and strength increases, as well as good pumps.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Flood for pure focus, happy energy, and awesome pumps, or RPM for wicked aggression and strength increases, as well as good pumps.
How the hell are you dosing WF? I've used up to 3scoops and it does nothing except make me sleepy sometimes. I'm normally very stim sensitive, but that stuff just hasn't worked for crap...

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
How the hell are you dosing WF? I've used up to 3scoops and it does nothing except make me sleepy sometimes. I'm normally very stim sensitive, but that stuff just hasn't worked for crap...
I agree i took the pills dosed at double the suggested and didnt feel anything barely even beta tingles. I love CL other products just WF didnt do it for me.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, really? I like 1 scoop, for late night workouts, or 2 midday. 2 is strong for me. and I can do 5-6 RPM. I love the mental clarity from White Flood.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres a happy user of AP, that just recieved it..to many to post in here..

Got my Anadraulic Pump today and could not be happier. Got back from the workout about 15 minutes ago and look more swole then when I was in the last weeks of Prime. This stuff is INSANE! I took two scoops, my buddy took two scoops, both of us were pumped after the first set and the nice energy boost if gave was just enough. If this continues to hit as it did today, LG hit a home run with this one. Oh, stacks QUITE WELL with Ghenerate as well :).

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well you could do a few different products, depending on your tastes, as stated WhiteFlood, MusclePrime, RPM or Pre-Max, if you have the resources for the quality go for the latter, but it isnt the cheapest but will give the best benefits, if you are going cheaper id say muscle prime or whiteflood, but neither taste great,

white flood is perfume-ish, and then muscleprime is the classic pasticy taste.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well you could do a few different products, depending on your tastes, as stated WhiteFlood, MusclePrime, RPM or Pre-Max, if you have the resources for the quality go for the latter, but it isnt the cheapest but will give the best benefits, if you are going cheaper id say muscle prime or whiteflood, but neither taste great,

Well to break it down..Pre-Max = 50$ for 10 servings.. Anadrulic Pump 15$ for 68 Servings.. and the logs/un sponsered reviews speak for them selves..Not knocking PP, but 50$ for 10 servings is a bit much..

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic Pump, White Flood, RPM... all these are good choices for different reasons- do your homework on these supps and see what best suits your situation.

white flood for sure and we have free samples of the white raspberry flavor if you check the link in my signature below :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder if the ethical practice of using selling points for your product without bashing another product being represented on the same board has gone out the window...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wonder if the ethical practice of using selling points for your product without bashing another product being represented on the same board has gone out the window...
Agree totally here Jay. Your product should be able to stand on it's own merits without resorting to the discrediting of a "FELLOW" supplement company.

Oh yeah, I love Core Zap for my pre w/o bump but only when cycling off of Jacked3D.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have no rules about what reps can say but we do have an understanding of being respectful towards each other and their products. Please keep this in mind because the last thing we want to do is enforce a code of what reps can or cannot say. Thank you, have a nice day....Happy holidays, merry Xmas...