Preworkout without creatine

  1. Preworkout without creatine


    any preworkout supplements that doesnt contain alot of creatine. I gain weight and water weight which i dont really want. But i do like the pumps i get from the NO etc..so any preworkout supplements that good for strength pump but contains no creatine? Thanks


  2. LG's anadraulic pump - just released and it's only $15 right now on their website. Creatine and caffeine free.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  3. says 45.00 on their website. where do you see 15
    •   
       


  4. that has creatine and caffeine??haha what are you talking about

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    that has creatine and caffeine??haha what are you talking about
    Anadraulic PUMP not Anadraulic STATE!! Reading comprehension?

    Here:
    http://www.lgsciences.com/product-p/anadraulic-pump.htm
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  6. Yup^^ What you want is Anadrulic Pump.....for the servings and price you cant touch this stuff! I dose 2 1/2 servings today and was set!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    any preworkout supplements that doesnt contain alot of creatine. I gain weight and water weight which i dont really want. But i do like the pumps i get from the NO etc..so any preworkout supplements that good for strength pump but contains no creatine? Thanks
    RPM. Or you could use a pre-workout stack using several different products that, although not necessarily "preworkout" can be dosed pre-training.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  8. Adrualic state good for strength gains as well. Is it basically an NO supplement

  9. Anadraulic Pump, White Flood, RPM... all these are good choices for different reasons- do your homework on these supps and see what best suits your situation.

  10. Met-Rx has some awesome reviews, it does contain 1g of creatine pr serving - that amount really shouldn't make you bloat.

  11. White Flood for pure focus, happy energy, and awesome pumps, or RPM for wicked aggression and strength increases, as well as good pumps.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    White Flood for pure focus, happy energy, and awesome pumps, or RPM for wicked aggression and strength increases, as well as good pumps.
    How the hell are you dosing WF? I've used up to 3scoops and it does nothing except make me sleepy sometimes. I'm normally very stim sensitive, but that stuff just hasn't worked for crap...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    How the hell are you dosing WF? I've used up to 3scoops and it does nothing except make me sleepy sometimes. I'm normally very stim sensitive, but that stuff just hasn't worked for crap...
    I agree i took the pills dosed at double the suggested and didnt feel anything barely even beta tingles. I love CL other products just WF didnt do it for me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    How the hell are you dosing WF? I've used up to 3scoops and it does nothing except make me sleepy sometimes. I'm normally very stim sensitive, but that stuff just hasn't worked for crap...
    Wow, really? I like 1 scoop, for late night workouts, or 2 midday. 2 is strong for me. and I can do 5-6 RPM. I love the mental clarity from White Flood.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Wow, really? I like 1 scoop, for late night workouts, or 2 midday. 2 is strong for me. and I can do 5-6 RPM. I love the mental clarity from White Flood.
    And 4 RPM was too much for me, that's just weird.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. I agree^^,

  17. Heres a happy user of AP, that just recieved it..to many to post in here..

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Got my Anadraulic Pump today and could not be happier. Got back from the workout about 15 minutes ago and look more swole then when I was in the last weeks of Prime. This stuff is INSANE! I took two scoops, my buddy took two scoops, both of us were pumped after the first set and the nice energy boost if gave was just enough. If this continues to hit as it did today, LG hit a home run with this one. Oh, stacks QUITE WELL with Ghenerate as well .

  18. well you could do a few different products, depending on your tastes, as stated WhiteFlood, MusclePrime, RPM or Pre-Max, if you have the resources for the quality go for the latter, but it isnt the cheapest but will give the best benefits, if you are going cheaper id say muscle prime or whiteflood, but neither taste great,

    white flood is perfume-ish, and then muscleprime is the classic pasticy taste.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    well you could do a few different products, depending on your tastes, as stated WhiteFlood, MusclePrime, RPM or Pre-Max, if you have the resources for the quality go for the latter, but it isnt the cheapest but will give the best benefits, if you are going cheaper id say muscle prime or whiteflood, but neither taste great,

    white flood is perfume-ish, and then muscleprime is the classic pasticy taste.
    Well to break it down..Pre-Max = 50$ for 10 servings.. Anadrulic Pump 15$ for 68 Servings.. and the logs/un sponsered reviews speak for them selves..Not knocking PP, but 50$ for 10 servings is a bit much..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    Anadraulic Pump, White Flood, RPM... all these are good choices for different reasons- do your homework on these supps and see what best suits your situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    White Flood for pure focus, happy energy, and awesome pumps, or RPM for wicked aggression and strength increases, as well as good pumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    well you could do a few different products, depending on your tastes, as stated WhiteFlood, MusclePrime, RPM or Pre-Max, if you have the resources for the quality go for the latter, but it isnt the cheapest but will give the best benefits, if you are going cheaper id say muscle prime or whiteflood, but neither taste great,

    white flood is perfume-ish, and then muscleprime is the classic pasticy taste.
    white flood for sure and we have free samples of the white raspberry flavor if you check the link in my signature below

  21. Wonder if the ethical practice of using selling points for your product without bashing another product being represented on the same board has gone out the window...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Wonder if the ethical practice of using selling points for your product without bashing another product being represented on the same board has gone out the window...
    Agree totally here Jay. Your product should be able to stand on it's own merits without resorting to the discrediting of a "FELLOW" supplement company.

    Oh yeah, I love Core Zap for my pre w/o bump but only when cycling off of Jacked3D.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. We have no rules about what reps can say but we do have an understanding of being respectful towards each other and their products. Please keep this in mind because the last thing we want to do is enforce a code of what reps can or cannot say. Thank you, have a nice day....Happy holidays, merry Xmas...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine nitrate? Preworkout
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:54 PM
  2. Preworkout creatine blend or just Creatine?
    By insomniacl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
  3. preworkout drink non-creatine
    By shimshadee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:36 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 06:23 PM
  5. Creatine Preworkout?
    By jon1026 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Log in
Log in