Toco-8: A Complete Vitamin E Complex

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM Members,

Toco-8 is a tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits which contains powerful anti-oxidants proven to help support a healthy cardiovascular system and optimal hormone production.

• Complete vitamin E supplement contains all 8 isomers

• Promote healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss

• Clears plaque from artery walls for cardiovascular health

• Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production

• Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol​

Toco-8 Contains:
Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols (Tocomin®)
Naturally Occurring Phyto-Nutrients​

At $29.95 the 60 serving container will provide a two month supply of this complete vitamin E complex.

Jim Benvie,
Primordial Performance Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 works for me. I have noticed that my hair has gotten thicker while using it.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 works for me. I have noticed that my hair has gotten thicker while using it.
thats awesome ive noticed the same with my hair. im a big fan of toco-8

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear! Thank you for the feedback and support my friend. :)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I started using it at 1/3 dosage, not for PCT but for a general stack. I bought heaps of the stuff in one of the PP sales.

Vit E is highly regarded as an anti-oxidant although I ain't sure what to look for - I've pretty thick hair already, my cholesterol is fine, test levels good. Basically I think its PCT where you've lipid profiles all over the place, hair thinning that sort of thing.

I wouldn't mind seeing the study for this.

The thing that does work for me is EndoAmp Max. The science behind it - considering the sample size - is good. I "do" stats and it looks fine by me. PP is the best value PAS source I've come across. The price of PAS is bit off-putting and the rumour that VAT attack is better and cheaper; although now VAT-attacks gone its just PAS.

Long term toxicity of Vit E is an issue if it ain't just for PCT, i.e. as a general stack.

Heavy dosing PAS, i.e. at PCT levels is something I'm thinking about.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
I started using it at 1/3 dosage, not for PCT but for a general stack. I bought heaps of the stuff in one of the PP sales.

Vit E is highly regarded as an anti-oxidant although I ain't sure what to look for - I've pretty thick hair already, my cholesterol is fine, test levels good. Basically I think its PCT where you've lipid profiles all over the place, hair thinning that sort of thing.

I wouldn't mind seeing the study for this.

The thing that does work for me is EndoAmp Max. The science behind it - considering the sample size - is good. I "do" stats and it looks fine by me. PP is the best value PAS source I've come across. The price of PAS is bit off-putting and the rumour that VAT attack is better and cheaper; although now VAT-attacks gone its just PAS.

Long term toxicity of Vit E is an issue if it ain't just for PCT, i.e. as a general stack.

Heavy dosing PAS, i.e. at PCT levels is something I'm thinking about.
was the long term toxicity using all 8 Tocotrienols/Tocopherols or just alpha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any fat soluble vitamin (A,D,E,K) has the potential for toxicity because what's not used is stored in the body; in comparison, water soluble vitamins are used from what's in the blood stream at the time, and then they're excreted via the renal (kidney) route.

At the dose we've recommended and included with our Toco-8 product there is really no risk of toxicity; unless you're taking a fairly significant amount of additional Vitamin E homologue(s). In all seriousness, the whole "Vitamin Toxicity" issue is way overstated, and the reality being a very rare occurance if taken responsibly. I've never witnessed such an event in my own clinical experience in medicine to date.

-John

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That nice to hear.

BTW, my mother loves this stuff. (Guys...Christmas idea...)

-Eric

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
was the long term toxicity using all 8 Tocotrienols/Tocopherols or just alpha
I don't know enough about Vit E to answer. I presume the body will want to metabolize the complex rather than store it as is. I just dunno.

Vit E toxicity -- the whole debate is a difficult one. It was started when Linus Pauling thought mega-C was the answer to life. The story goes that rather than prevent cancer the doses Pauling's wife (and colleague?) took actually caused cancer. I doubt classic toxicity will manifest but over doing potent anti-oxidants is an unknown.

However, PCT you need all the clean up you can get and Vit E at this point is a good move. The other factor is I live in a massively polluted city - its like the damage of a PH cycle just commuting.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well again the "cleaning" benefits are great but so is the hair loss prevention, especially for us male patern baldness prone men :)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont see it on your website or Nutra, what happened ???????

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any idea when it will be back in stock at the Planet......

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have opened the PP website and have even used the search function and typed in taco-8 and still cannnot find it on the PP website, I clicked on products and every other product came up except for taco-8. I opened the link Trauma provided and it was there but not when I went to the PP site still no showing up. What the F--- am I doing wrong, I am almost out and would love to order some at that price, and I have ordered from PP recently, but simply dont see it on the PP site, as of 5 minutes ago as well......

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I have opened the PP website and have even used the search function and typed in taco-8 and still cannnot find it on the PP website, I clicked on products and every other product came up except for taco-8. I opened the link Trauma provided and it was there but not when I went to the PP site still no showing up. What the F--- am I doing wrong, I am almost out and would love to order some at that price, and I have ordered from PP recently, but simply dont see it on the PP site, as of 5 minutes ago as well......
thats ur problem bro its not taco its TOCO-8 and if u go to PPs website and look on the products page , scroll down and on the left hand side theres a General health Tab click that and itll show u toco-8, vitaberry, sweet serum and GT caps

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Sanchez, I see it now. I will try and remove my head from my a-- now.......

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish it was in stock already @ NP, im from Australia and i cant afford to spend 250US on PP product's...

May have to leave it out of the order, i get so ****ty when stuff isn't in stock! errr lol

KimboBatista

Awards
Very anxious to try the Testosterone Recovery Stack after my cycle. PP's products seem very promising and I've seen nothing but positive reviews.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I wish it was in stock already @ NP, im from Australia and i cant afford to spend 250US on PP product's...

May have to leave it out of the order, i get so ****ty when stuff isn't in stock! errr lol
We have two other Australian distributors. Checkout the "about us" page on our forum. bottom right

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Off course, and most charge 3 x the price over here, hence i order from the US. :)
i've indicated to them that is a bad idea, but who listens to me?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope this comes in stock in NP within the next few days, otherwise guess i aint buying it!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^

You have about 24 hours left of this sale, everyone. Make sure you take advantage of the deal on Toco-8!! :)
Im not ordering $250 tho to get free shipping, so it makes it pointless!! LOL..
BLOODY SHIP SOME TO NP PLEASE
:D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your right... it should be easier to find. Dang website is never perfect and you never know whem something is "wrong" until you get a complaint. Thanks for the feedback.

-Eric

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your right... it should be easier to find. Dang website is never perfect and you never know whem something is "wrong" until you get a complaint. Thanks for the feedback.

-Eric
why the hell ain't they buying?? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so slow man... im actually getting sick of stuff being out of stock constantly.. being an international buyer, it means we miss out on EVERYTHING...i dont get why they dont buy x3 more...esp of stuff that sells well!!

:(

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I was reading in another thread that vit c and e were used in conjunction to lower cortisol levels. does toco 8 have the same effect?

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
Hey,

I'm a bit late to this thread. Could use some advice:

I have taken no or very little Vit E (in supp form) in the last four years, since I read about potential toxicity issues, which concern me. I also do not need Vit E for PCT, since I don't take PHs.

Toco-8 is largely marketed to the PCT crowd, however, I am also considering trying it for the following three reasons, 1) potential hair-related benefits to counteract thinning / MPB, 2) wouldn't mind some of the other purported benefits (cholesterol control and increased test production), and 3) it's on sale so I'm thinking of tacking it on to my Phyto-test order. :)

Do you think this is enough to justify me trying Toco-8 or should I save my money?

Cheers.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I have taken no or very little Vit E (in supp form) in the last four years, since I read about potential toxicity issues, which concern me. I also do not need Vit E for PCT, since I don't take PHs.

Toco-8 is largely marketed to the PCT crowd, however, I am also considering trying it for the following three reasons, 1) potential hair-related benefits to counteract thinning / MPB, 2) wouldn't mind some of the other purported benefits (cholesterol control and increased test production), and 3) it's on sale so I'm thinking of tacking it on to my Phyto-test order. :)

Do you think this is enough to justify me trying Toco-8 or should I save my money?

Cheers.
its a great product for just general health :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
General health, lowers cholesterol, helps with hairline, lots of non pct benefits from it and no need to worry about toxicity at the recommended dose you are safe.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I was reading in another thread that vit c and e were used in conjunction to lower cortisol levels. does toco 8 have the same effect?
Yes, Toco-8 is great for lowering cortisol.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Cheers.
It is great for all of the reasons listed.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Jimbo after use Toco-8 is good keep on the Refrigerator?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Definately will continue to use my toco 8, so many benefits from such a seemingly benign supplement

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
its a great product for just general health :)
General health, lowers cholesterol, helps with hairline, lots of non pct benefits from it and no need to worry about toxicity at the recommended dose you are safe.
It is great for all of the reasons listed.
Definately will continue to use my toco 8, so many benefits from such a seemingly benign supplement
Guess I can't argue with that! Thanks for the advice guys. I just placed an order and will give it a try.

Cheers.

UKStrength

Guess I can't argue with that! Thanks for the advice guys. I just placed an order and will give it a try.

Cheers.
I think you'll really like it mate, it's become a staple for many guys on here, PH/DS users or not :)

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome deal, this is my favorite PP product!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I clicked on this thread and the ad at the bottom was for another hair product...

Spray paint your head and you won't appear bald...

LOL

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I picked up two more in the sale, love this stuff year round