Best supp to gain strength (thats not ph's)

ShapiroMD

Awards
* Has the basic supps + diet + training + resting down*

Is there anything I could possibly try if I'm not ready for PH's yet. Or Am I wasting my money?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He probably meant USP Labs Prime.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
tribulus terestris has been proven to not work. prime is not tribulus terestris. trib alatus and trib acquaticus (prime) are the two that are work

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
tribulus terestris has been proven to not work. prime is not tribulus terestris. trib alatus and trib acquaticus (prime) are the two that are work
Depends on what you mean by "work". It doesn't raise test or build muscle but it does raise libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tell that to chuck diesel. all the different formulas of diesel test have included trib, it must have something going for it-the dthc series is one of the best selling test boosters on this forum.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i guess i should say effect on testosterone because i will admit it is good for the libido dept. ive tried DTH (240CT) bottle and it worked better than i had expected , but i think you also have to consider the myriad of other ingredients that undoubtedly work in synergy to have the effect the diesel t-boosters do and not give credit to just trib because chuck obviously has spent some time fine tuning the ingredients. tribulus terrestris is a good aphrodisiac but i dont think its anything more than that IMO

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
tell that to chuck diesel. all the different formulas of diesel test have included trib, it must have something going for it-the dthc series is one of the best selling test boosters on this forum.
Im doing pretty good on a DTH, DTP, Prime Stack

Pretty much a 6,6,6 protocol. Just happens to work good that way.

6- DTH and 6 Prime on non-workout days- Tue, Fri
6- DTP and 6 Prime on workout days- Mon, Wed and Thu

off saturday and sunday. repeat and enjoy.

I run out of prime next week, then I will transition into a DTH, DTP, Trib Test Xtreme and finally squeezin in some Ether Tabs when other bottles run out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess i should say effect on testosterone because i will admit it is good for the libido dept. ive tried DTH (240CT) bottle and it worked better than i had expected , but i think you also have to consider the myriad of other ingredients that undoubtedly work in synergy to have the effect the diesel t-boosters do and not give credit to just trib because chuck obviously has spent some time fine tuning the ingredients. tribulus terrestris is a good aphrodisiac but i dont think its anything more than that IMO
you say trib has been proven not to be effective, well guess what-it was probably proven ineffective by the same people who wrote the insert on my test cyp that says it will not enhance athletic performance- tell that to barry bonds, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
http://www.ergo-log.com/tribnoeffect.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/tribulusalatus.html

these links have some studies done on both. im basing my judgement on the studies done on humans. the ones on ergo log were done on rats but the conclusions include links to human trials
you are a youngster, so let me give you some advice-don't believe everything you read. until a few years ago they said creatine had no impact on muscle growth. and like i said the insert in my test cyp says it will not enhance athletic performance, now do you care to refute that. you need to do more than read-go outside once in awhile.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Give a good preworkout and postworkout a try with a very good diet.

Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded and Storm have worked great for me.

Hennie1981

Awards
Activate Xtreme gave me quite some strength gains. Solid product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme gave me quite some strength gains. Solid product.
I will have to say the SMS stack gave me pretty good strength gains as well.

Activate Xtreme, Stoked, Lean Xtreme and ZMA.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will have to say the SMS stack gave me pretty good strength gains as well.

Activate Xtreme, Stoked, Lean Xtreme and ZMA.
The more I hear the better I feel about my swole stack .. coming soon to a log near you!! :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The more I hear the better I feel about my swole stack .. coming soon to a log near you!! :bigok:
i found the testopro to be superior to actx, and yes i have ran actx 2x before. also ran testopro 2x. much better results on testopro.

Alpha R

Awards
What do people think of a good Ecdysterone product?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont have much experience with test boosters so i cant really recommend any in that area. I do have know an older individual that took 6-OXO and got great strength gains on it.

As far as pre-workout supps:

Jack3d- USP Labs
Shotgun -VPX(stacked with Synthesize made life easy)
Superpump250 -Gaspari(used SizeOn for good size gains)

Extra Strength:

Prime/Powerfull/Anabolic Pump -USP Labs Asteroid Stack
Kre-alkalyn

I remember trying clout and getting the beta tingles for the first time. It went through 2 tubs but i was pretty inexperienced with supps but it treated me well.

There are many other strength supps out there but i havent tried many of them. Ones i am looking to try:

Swole Stack (Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol)
HGHup
Divanx(stacked with GPLC)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
im looking to use HGHup and Prime and looking forward to it...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strength increases a lot on a proper Creatine Test booster combo, id use jsut basic monohydrate at 10g perday, and then add in a great test booster like activate extreme, stoked/testopro or phytotest/sustain-alpha

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good combo. GHenerate would also be a good stack with Prime
could you stack all 3 ? ghenerate and hghup and prime ????

If not what would you chose ghenerate or hgh up ??? reason i ask is i want to log 2 of them after xmas all 3 if they will work together !

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could you stack all 3 ? ghenerate and hghup and prime ????

If not what would you chose ghenerate or hgh up ??? reason i ask is i want to log 2 of them after xmas all 3 if they will work together !
I think it would be overkill, and it would be difficult to guage the effects of each the GH products.

You'd be better off running one, then the other IMO. But definately keep Prime in your stack.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be overkill, and it would be difficult to guage the effects of each the GH products.

You'd be better off running one, then the other IMO. But definately keep Prime in your stack.
hey thanks for your reply well looks like i could do both of them with prime would make 2 good logs aswell :)

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've tried nearly all of them. ALRI mass stack is the best for size and strength but many say it is basically a ph. Otherwise, I have obtained the best results from Diesel Test products. My favorites for effectiveness are DTHC and NOS Ether (tastes like dried horse urine but not as bad as JP8).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've tried nearly all of them. ALRI mass stack is the best for size and strength but many say it is basically a ph. Otherwise, I have obtained the best results from Diesel Test products. My favorites for effectiveness are DTHC and NOS Ether (tastes like dried horse urine but not as bad as JP8).
maybe it's an age thing, but dtp was best of the diesel series for me. ive tried all the different versions in last 4 years.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

ALRI scares the crap out of me. The continual controversy of them spiking supps and the fact that some of their supps are pretty hormonal... i usually list them under PH's