Brewing up a preworkout

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
so i'm looking to formulate a personal pre workout supp, and need some help
i'm going to be including 1,3-dimethylamylamine at 25mg/serving
now what would work better Creatine mono or CEE? I've seen homebrews with CEE and some with Mono, i'm leaning towards CEE.
Also looking for beta-alaine. The info on dosing has me a little confused as well. some people take a teaspoon which is ~4g, which sounds like an awful lot. I've also heard anymore than 2.5gs you'd need to supplement L-histidine.
I'm also looking to include AAKG, again i've heard people dose at ~4g a day,

Here is what i thinkin..
Beta-alaine ~1g
CEE ~1g
AAKG ~2g
1,3-dimethylamylamine at 25mg/serving

is there any must haves that i'm missing? would GPLC be overkill or a good idea? again i'm not sure if i'm underdosing

Also i've looked on nutra and saw a masspump stack of CEE, arginie eythyl ester,citrulline malate, and some L norvaline, are any of these good ideas to add?
input is greatly appreciated.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i would bump up the beta alanine to 3 grams, go with 5 grams of creatine mono, and probably 5 grams of AAKG. GPLC would be expensive and u dont need it but it could help. if u wana spend more money u could try a gram of agmatine instead of aakg. its supposed to be a lot stronger. citrulline malate is also popular. have you looked at DominATP? its pretty good and covers all bases. 30 servings for 30 bucks and it comes with a weak stim. you could add in your own geranium, tho.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/uspowders/dominatp-500-grams.html

see if that saves you money over what you are looking at now. it has leucine, which is pretty much the most important amino acid for anabolic purposes. its got the creatine and beta alanine plus agmatine and citrulline malate. it does help recovery

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
now this kinda sounds stupid but would I have to take each individually or could i mix the right proportions together and just go by a sized scoop? Mixing them all together i feel would pose a dosing problem.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GPLC would be a great deal, im really hoping Primmordial Performance starts to sell bulk GPLC!
but yes def drop CEE for mono or Krealk, but beat alanine to 3g per day, all at once if ur lazy liek me :) maybe add some citrulline malate?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
GPLC would be a great deal, im really hoping Primmordial Performance starts to sell bulk GPLC!
but yes def drop CEE for mono or Krealk, but beat alanine to 3g per day, all at once if ur lazy liek me :) maybe add some citrulline malate?
yeah my blueprint as citrulline malate in there now, but i'm still curious if blend these together in the right proportions would be a good idea?
like can i mix the right dosing for like 30 servings into one blend to make my life easier? or will that screw up dosing? I figured how does every other pree workout powder work? there has to be some kind of difference between everyscoop dosing wise.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya, u can take it all at once. just take ur daily dose x30, add it all together, shake the hell out of it and ur good to go!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
ya, u can take it all at once. just take ur daily dose x30, add it all together, shake the hell out of it and ur good to go!
thanks a lot for the help, ordered my bulk from nutra, looking for some sweet pumps next week

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For flavoring I suggest the sugar free walmart alternative to crystal light... that stuff will cover up any flavor and you need so little of it to do the job. I can attest that those ingredients taste like crap and you will not enjoy taking them on their own.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
4g beta alanine, 5g AAKG, 5g Creatine mono, 1g Vitamin C, some citrulline malate and caffeine (BCAA's if you want). Do wooorkk SON

Id be interested to throw some Glycergrow in that mix too.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
For flavoring I suggest the sugar free walmart alternative to crystal light... that stuff will cover up any flavor and you need so little of it to do the job. I can attest that those ingredients taste like crap and you will not enjoy taking them on their own.
yeah i was thinking the same thing throwing some kind of sugar free kool aid or someting i have laying around in there so i dont wanna gag everytime.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Id be interested to throw some Glycergrow in that mix too.
x2 on the GlycerGrow :bigok:

kre-alkalyn, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine or AAKG, Beta Alanine, AEE, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, some standardized HGW powder for some Icariin.

Just wondering whether adding some yohimbine-hcl into the above might work well or not. Going to be running pretty much all of this early next year with some more goodies after I finish researching it all out.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
x2 on the GlycerGrow :bigok:

kre-alkalyn, Citrulline Malate, Agmatine or AAKG, Beta Alanine, AEE, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, some standardized HGW powder for some Icariin.

Just wondering whether adding some yohimbine-hcl into the above might work well or not. Going to be running pretty much all of this early next year with some more goodies after I finish researching it all out.
ive seen people add yohimbine, specailly with 1,3-dimethylamylamine in there for a good thermo effect. i'm going to be looking into some kinda mix next bulk order

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
when it comes in, dont mix it all together right away. try the equivalent dose of each and see if it makes u feel sick. sometimes wierd combos make me wanna puke my brains out at the gym.

totally forgot about glycergrow. it is the KING of pumps and CHEAP. its like a year worth of product for 30 bucks. u drink it with a bunch of water and it literally sucks every bit of water into your muscles when u start working out so u get more pumped than u prolly will want and it helps with recovery a bit too

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt your gonna need flavoring i think you have a good combo going im pretty sure you already submitted your order but Nutra has some bulk flavoring and as people mentioned Glycergrow would be awesome.

Just real quick could you tell me what you have in it at the moment id like to know exactly what your planning on doing or have ordered so i can be of some assitance.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt your gonna need flavoring i think you have a good combo going im pretty sure you already submitted your order but Nutra has some bulk flavoring and as people mentioned Glycergrow would be awesome.

Just real quick could you tell me what you have in it at the moment id like to know exactly what your planning on doing or have ordered so i can be of some assitance.

right now all i ordered was aakg, beta alaine and 1,3,dimeth
I already have creatine mono, i might add vit. C as suggested cause I do normally take some pre workout i remember reading somewhere it helps preserve N.O. in your body. Dont quote me on that tho.

Glyergrow looks like a very good deal, i'm probably going to purches that as well in the next week or so.

when it comes in, dont mix it all together right away. try the equivalent dose of each and see if it makes u feel sick. sometimes wierd combos make me wanna puke my brains out at the gym.
yeah I'm going to work with single serving mixes till I get a solid formulation, last thing i want is 500gs of crap that makes me wanna power puke.

Not to diss nutra but is there any other bulk sites cheaper?