Multivitamin ???

raven00

Awards
Hey guys, i did some searching on multiple forums for a good multivitamin for a bodybuilder type of activity. A lot of people said GNC's Mega Men was pretty good and that one came up the most, so i picked it up. 20 bucks got my 90 caplets and the serving size is 2. I've been doing just one a day for the past 3 days and already seeing my piss being neon yellow. I always heard you want the color to be almost clear...so is taking this bad? is this normal? good? or not good?

Always thought if you see neon yellow coming out, means your not absorbing it?

let me know what you guys think.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it could mean ur not absorbing it all or ur not drinking enough water. so try drinking more water and try splitting the 2 pills up , i.e. 1pill breakfast 1 with dinner

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your piss won't be clear if you're taking a decent multi. Don't worry about it. Do drink a half gallon to a gallon a day.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Its completely normal its from the B Vitamins that cause your pee to be this color nothing to be alarmed about.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
bright yellow piss is normal after a multi, it means your b vitamin levels are topped off basically.. think of it like a gas tank, you want enough b vitamins to fill up the tank and any extra makes your piss yellow.. better to top it off and have some extra than not get enough. And as Poison said, just make sure are drinking enough water, though I prefer at least one gallon per day

after you run through that MV though I would look at Controlled Labs' Orange Triad, its a multi and joint support and digestion/immune support.. its around $30 for at least 45 days, if you do full 6 tabs, but you get the 2 other complexes not found in other multi's :D

raven00

Awards
bright yellow piss is normal after a multi, it means your b vitamin levels are topped off basically.. think of it like a gas tank, you want enough b vitamins to fill up the tank and any extra makes your piss yellow.. better to top it off and have some extra than not get enough. And as Poison said, just make sure are drinking enough water, though I prefer at least one gallon per day

after you run through that MV though I would look at Controlled Labs' Orange Triad, its a multi and joint support and digestion/immune support.. its around $30 for at least 45 days, if you do full 6 tabs, but you get the 2 other complexes not found in other multi's :D
Cool, i agree with the topping b vitamins for sure, wants you go short on b12 theres no going back..so ya ill up the water and definitely check out the CL mv..sounds really good. Thanks

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I find for the most part this happens to me when I am not drinking enough water. Try increasing your water intake and see if it changes.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

yeah, def check out orange triad, its so much more than a multi and it uses quality forms of the vitamins and minerals which is so important

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, def check out orange triad, its so much more than a multi and it uses quality forms of the vitamins and minerals which is so important
I am definitely going to try triad sometime soon. Probably as soon as I come close to running out of the Multivitamins I have now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
take a look at Mvp365/Zmk right here at nutraplanet! it's on a real good sale and you can get all of your vitamins as well as your krebs cycle chelated minerals and take them seperately as intended for best absorbtion! A link to our store at nutraplanet is in my sig!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MVP365:cheers:

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I really like MVP but also like ADAM by NOW and Orange Triad. Previous to coming here I did use GNC's Mega Man multi but from research here I found many other good multis to try.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
if your diet is good then you dont need a multi at all. Only vit D3 1000mg and vit c 500mg day. Multis have been shown to shorten you life. Google Harvard study that just came out. Same your loot for other things.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I really like MVP but also like ADAM by NOW and Orange Triad. Previous to coming here I did use GNC's Mega Man multi but from research here I found many other good multis to try.
orange triad is def where its at for quality and value :)

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
if your diet is good then you dont need a multi at all. Only vit D3 1000mg and vit c 500mg day. Multis have been shown to shorten you life. Google Harvard study that just came out. Same your loot for other things.
Whatever, everything in life shortens it. Every breath I take shortens it by another second. Studies can always be skewed to their liking. It's just like people and their push for organic foods or battles against HFCS. I am not trying to start a fight but I will stick with the majority and keep using multivitamins.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the good ol standard Now ADAM, but i have heard the Orange T is good too.

I prefer whole food vitamins, not things like One-A-Day

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
No worries man but on the other hand. Even if the majority does something.... i follow what is called science and research.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
No worries man but on the other hand. Even if the majority does something.... i follow what is called science and research.
10 years ago the world was obsessed with low fat and high carb diets. Now the world is obsessed with low carb and moderate fat diets. In what essence has science not been changing all this time good sir?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I like the good ol standard Now ADAM, but i have heard the Orange T is good too.

I prefer whole food vitamins, not things like One-A-Day
you have heard right, when are you giving orange triad a shot?

Smiler51

Awards
I would honestly ditch the GNC Mega Men's once you finish the tub and then switch to a really high quality multi. Try to get some AOR Ortho-Core. It is quite a bit more expensive but much more complete (All natural forms of vitamins, not ridiculously high dosed and full spectrum of Vitamin E plus other goodies).
To reduce the cost, as I can't justify the high price all the time myself, just cut the dosage in half.

Besides, like everyone said. Bright yellow just means you are peeing out excessive B-vitamins because they were dosed to high or not absorbed...

Good Luck.