Predict my results after Size on + Prime

Willpower100

Awards
I plan on taking Size On and Prime and was wondering what are some results that I should expect.

Here are my stats:

-24 years old, 6 feet
-179lbs
-Bench Press: 225lbs 1RM
-Squat: 250lbs 1RM
- RDL: 330lbs 1RM
- Pull-ups: 24 consecutive reps
- Dips: 27 consecutive reps

My prediction is that I should get up to 245lbs on my bench press, 280lbs on my squat, 360lbs on my RDL, while on Size On. After Size On, I will take Prime, and I predict I will get my bench press up to 275lbs, 320lbs on my squat, 400lbs on my RDL.

What do others predict?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL kinda hard to say what your results are gonna be, Size on is overrated IMO, Prime well you should expect some really good strength gains!

How do you plan on dosing Prime?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
My crystal balls...are saying, Do you reckon, that maybe....theres a chance that your money could have been a better investment into some Creatine or Krealkalyn vs Prime? (fair bit less money too) :) Have you tried Prime before? Cant comment on Size On as I haven't read much of the reviews on it.

Make sure your diet and training are nailed down properly otherwise predictions might be like getting a little over excited my friend

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
well man im gunna predict your going to blow up like someone on a superdrol cycle. ... not

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
That is the same stack arnold used, so you should look like him when you done

Willpower100

Awards
My crystal balls...are saying, Do you reckon, that maybe....theres a chance that your money could have been a better investment into some Creatine or Krealkalyn vs Prime? (fair bit less money too) :) Have you tried Prime before? Cant comment on Size On as I haven't read much of the reviews on it.

Make sure your diet and training are nailed down properly otherwise predictions might be like getting a little over excited my friend
I have never tried Prime before. My diet is really clean and my ratio of carbs-protein-fats are where they should be. In terms of training, I just completed my first week out of six weeks of the 20 rep squat program. After the 20 rep squat program I plan on incorporating Joe DeFranco's West Side for Skinny Bastard template for 8 weeks. Once I complete DeFranco's program, I will jump onto Ross Enamait's 30 day program listed in Infinite Intensity.

I train hard and every week I am improving my numbers. It is always nice, though, to have that supplement to give you an extra push in addition to hard work.

Willpower100

Awards
LOL. Sure, I will believe you sir. Size On and Prime were not even created when Arnold was lifting. Good one.

Willpower100

Awards
LOL kinda hard to say what your results are gonna be, Size on is overrated IMO, Prime well you should expect some really good strength gains!

How do you plan on dosing Prime?
6 weeks.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
lol I knew it...I knew arnie was 100% natural, theres way he could have Juiced...Look at him, hes completely natural :)

As natural as Jay cutler getting big off l-leucine powder...:bigok:

Willpower100

Awards
Are you going to follow the 69 protocol? It makes a difference.
Thanks for pointing that out to me. I just researched the 69 protocol and I am considering it since it will save me money :veryhappy:

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for pointing that out to me. I just researched the 69 protocol and I am considering it since it will save me money :veryhappy:
I finished a six week run of Prime about a month and a half ago and 69 is definitely the way to go, dosing every day of the week. I predict you'll get great strength gains and set PRs with virtually every workout. Physically, if you are eating to put on size then you will put on good quality weight with very little body fat. I started at 193 and ended up at 206 on my run. Even if you're not trying to bulk, I'd still suspect you'd put on some good lean mass and cut some body fat. One thing to keep in mind is that it can take a while to kick in - for me, big strength gains didn't come until late in the second week and I really noticed the physical changes after about three to four weeks. Prime really is a great product, I just ordered the twin pack deal with two Prime and Anabolic Pump to start in two weeks and I can't wait to see how it goes.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Way too tough to seriously predict something like this. Way too many factors are involved. Many that you can't even give us enough information for.

I will leave it with a good luck and train hard!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
My diet is really clean and my ratio of carbs-protein-fats are where they should be.
lol and what exactly is that proportion? everyone has their own ideas on what is best, and also depending on what diet you are following. i can tell you one thing. my best strength gains have been from eating anything and everything i can find. pb&j... fast food... hot pockets... whatever im feeling. the majority wasnt clean.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on taking Size On and Prime and was wondering what are some results that I should expect.

Here are my stats:

-24 years old, 6 feet
-179lbs
-Bench Press: 225lbs 1RM
-Squat: 250lbs 1RM
- RDL: 330lbs 1RM
- Pull-ups: 24 consecutive reps
- Dips: 27 consecutive reps

My prediction is that I should get up to 245lbs on my bench press, 280lbs on my squat, 360lbs on my RDL, while on Size On. After Size On, I will take Prime, and I predict I will get my bench press up to 275lbs, 320lbs on my squat, 400lbs on my RDL.

What do others predict?
I predict your girlfriend will cheat on you, your cat will get run over, and your identity stolen by a serial rapist

GICH! :bigok:

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Assuming you dose the Prime left handed, I predict you will gain 17.826547kg, you will grow approximately 3.6478cm taller, and over the next two years, you will score 17 more broads. Other than this, it's really hard to say. If you throw in some Neovar, you can pretty much double all those #s.

GICH!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
lol I knew it...I knew arnie was 100% natural, theres way he could have Juiced...Look at him, hes completely natural :)

As natural as Jay cutler getting big off l-leucine powder...:bigok:
I am thinking he used cell-tech, that is the only thing that could get him that big

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried Prime before. My diet is really clean and my ratio of carbs-protein-fats are where they should be. In terms of training, I just completed my first week out of six weeks of the 20 rep squat program. After the 20 rep squat program I plan on incorporating Joe DeFranco's West Side for Skinny Bastard template for 8 weeks. Once I complete DeFranco's program, I will jump onto Ross Enamait's 30 day program listed in Infinite Intensity.

I train hard and every week I am improving my numbers. It is always nice, though, to have that supplement to give you an extra push in addition to hard work.
It sounds like you have a bit of ADD here. With your numbers ANY program will work to a point. Why chop and change everything constantly and why not just stick to something long term like the 5/3/1 prog, that's designed for consistent gains over a longer period.

How long have you been training?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you have a bit of ADD here. With your numbers ANY program will work to a point. Why chop and change everything constantly and why not just stick to something long term like the 5/3/1 prog, that's designed for consistent gains over a longer period.

How long have you been training?
Was gonig to say the same thing here...If you change your training instead of sticking to a particular training method/regime for a while....Your not going to know wether your gains in size/strength were from changing your training method or from the supplement...

And personally, I would add that The reason I wouldn't want to change my training while using some new supplements would be that if the supplements didn't work for me and any gains I got in strength/size were from the training, I might fork out hard earned money on some supplement(s) that I didn't even respond to. I hope this makes sense bro?

Just make sure you settle down with a solid training method/regime before stacking supplements, just so it may save you spending on something that turns out to be bunk for you :)

All the best.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here were my results when i took Prime seriously for 10 weeks

Before: After:
Bench: 275x4 reps 365x2 reps
Squat: 315x5 reps 525x1 easy rep
Deadlift: 405x 4reps 500x2 reps
Military: 225x5 reps 305x 2 reps

After 5 weeks of 5x5:
Bench I was able to hit 315 doe 5 sets of 5
Squat : 385 for 5 sets of 5
Deadlift 430 for 5 sets of 5

I would reccomend take size on and Prime at the same time and run them both for 6 weeks.

I like ur goals but going from 225 to 275....well its ambitious to say the least. That is 50lbs in 6 weeks......u gotta understand for a natural athlete that is well....rare. A good goal would be 5 lbs a week. So at the end of 6 weeks that's 30 lbs. 30lbs in 6 weeks in my opinion would be freaking ridiculous and amazing. Hell if you reach half that i would consider it a success.

-Bench Press: 240-255 1RM
-Squat: 285-315lbs 1RM

I think this would be reasonable for a 6 weeks intensive strength oriented routine.

Also your routine would be key....what are u doing for a routine? How you going to be above maitenance calories?

Would u like ot check out my routine and what i used?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Generally what I have seen was

approx 40 lbs increase on bench
60 lbs on squats and deads, I gained 70 on front squats in 4 weeks once. I don't so 1RM my increases have been on 5 reps.

Everybody's different though.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Will how about you post up a log so people can help you along the way.

USP labs supps i have come to understand work better the more knowledgeable u become and the ppl here on AM have really helped me out.