The One/2nd Gear + new CEL supp?

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
I have The One/2nd Gear leftover before it was pulled and haven't taken it yet. I also am going to use Drive in my PCT. I haven't used ph since SD about 1.5 years ago and before that 1-AD.

I see the fairly new CEL supps that just came out. Would The One be good stacked with any of the non-methylated clones they have out right now? I would like to take advantage while I can, but not sure if it is really necessary. Goal of the stack would be to strength and lean gains.

How would the 11-OXO clone do with The One?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have The One/2nd Gear leftover before it was pulled and haven't taken it yet. I also am going to use Drive in my PCT. I haven't used ph since SD about 1.5 years ago and before that 1-AD.

I see the fairly new CEL supps that just came out. Would The One be good stacked with any of the non-methylated clones they have out right now? I would like to take advantage while I can, but not sure if it is really necessary. Goal of the stack would be to strength and lean gains.

How would the 11-OXO clone do with The One?
Another hormonal product is not necessary if you are using The ONE. However, you could bridge it with another hormonal in week 3, though, and use the two together for the last week of The ONE, and then complete PCT once your second hormonal was done.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT