Important Microdrol Prohormone Cycle Question

fatherenis

Awards
Hey Guys, I'm net here and I have a question I hope one of you seasoned veterans can help me with.

I recently applied for life insurance and as such had to get blood work ran. I just got a call today saying that I was denied the insurance policy because I have elevated liver functions. When I got this blood test taken I was taking no-explode, cellmass, animal pak and stak and protein. I also felt like I was getting a cold a few days prior to the test so I had been megadosing on vitamin C. I think this might have influenced the test but I don't know so I'm going to see a Dr. this coming week.

Anyway a week after the test I started a cycle of microdrol this is my first prohormone cycle but now that I got this call from the insurance company I'm wondering if I should cut the cycle short and just wait to see what happens when I go to the Dr. The problem is I've only been on the cycle for 11 days. I've already gained 5 lbs and had some crazy strength gains. I'm taking 1000mgs of milk thistle a day plus whats in the animal paks and have discontinued the use of cell mass and no-explode right now. I have PCT on hand any advice would be greatly appreciated. What should I do?

thanks

Rike

Rike

Awards
I would suggest that you stop the cycle if you are going to have any blood work done based upon your next doctor visit. I tell all of my clients to always take time off hormonal supps/gear when they know a doctor appointment is coming.

You should know that there is research showing that weight training alone can cause elevated liver enzymes. Dave Palumbo wrote an answer to a question in MD when he used to work for the magazine and he talked about how most hard training had this effect.

Good luck with your situation.

Rike

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Dude you posted this in the Anabolic section too, your were told to stop the cycle and start pct you have for a few weeks and find out what is wrong with your liver...are shopping for answers, what do you want to hear, that you are fine and to mega dose the microdrol? Elevated liver enzymes and methylated steriods = possible hospitalization and death, are we going to be reading about you in the paper soon, are single handedly going to get this compound taken off the market because mommy got upset?

No offense but are you this dumb? Stop right now and find out what is wrong with your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude you posted this in the Anabolic section too, your were told to stop the cycle and start pct you have for a few weeks and find out what is wrong with your liver...are shopping for answers, what do you want to hear, that you are fine and to mega dose the microdrol? Elevated liver enzymes and methylated steriods = possible hospitalization and death, are we going to be reading about you in the paper soon, are single handedly going to get this compound taken off the market because mommy got upset?

No offense but are you this dumb? Stop right now and find out what is wrong with your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

glad someone beat me to it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should know that there is research showing that weight training alone can cause elevated liver enzymes. Rike
I have never seen any studies to show this, nor have I ever had a blood test come up with high liver enzymes, after post cycle.

If there is recent recearch showing something like this, i'd sure like to see the study. otherwise, i'd say this is false.

Rike

Rike

Awards
I wish I had the study to show you all but I just told you I have read about this stuff before. It is not like Dave Palumbo is a moron or anything like that. Like him our not he knows his stuff.

Besides, the thread starter stated he started the Microdrol AFTER he got his blood work results so he wasn't even using it when his blood was drawn and tested.

I did find a doctor who must have read the same study Dave talked about in his Q&A in MD.

Are elevated liver enzymes always linked to alcohol overuse? - CNN.com

this below looks like an article about the exercise/enzyme topic.

Liver tests can be affected by strenuous exercise - NJ.com

I will try to find the actual study when i have more time.

peace,
Rike

EDIT: Found the study here..... The Muscle Forum • View topic - Muscular exercise can cause elevated liver enzymes tests

Last edited:
jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Regardless he needs to find out what is up with his liver and not take AAS