Questions on Glycobol and Testopro

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Questions on Glycobol and Testopro

Hi guys,

I started glycobol, testopro, lean xtreme and creatine on Sunday this week. At the end of my first week, I feel like I'm on steds....seriously!! Anyway I have a couple of questions......

1. I have been on a low car diet and have managed to reduce my body fat down to 10 - 11%. I've reintroduced carbs with glycobol, but it seems I've put on a little fat. Is it safe to increase my dosage to three caps before a carb meal. I'm only eating around 50 - 100 grams per meal when I take glycobol.

2. Can testopro be taken on an empty stomach or does it have to be taken with food. I train in the morning on a empty stomach and take testopro before my workout. Would it be better if I took it after my workout with a meal. Just to get the most from it.

Thanks guys!!

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi guys,

I started glycobol, testopro, lean xtreme and creatine on Sunday this week. At the end of my first week, I feel like I'm on steds....seriously!! Anyway I have a couple of questions......

1. I have been on a low car diet and have managed to reduce my body fat down to 10 - 11%. I've reintroduced carbs with glycobol, but it seems I've put on a little fat. Is it safe to increase my dosage to three caps before a carb meal. I'm only eating around 50 - 100 grams per meal when I take glycobol.

2. Can testopro be taken on an empty stomach or does it have to be taken with food. I train in the morning on a empty stomach and take testopro before my workout. Would it be better if I took it after my workout with a meal. Just to get the most from it.

Thanks guys!!
    I would not suggest 3 caps a day of Glycobol. Taking TestoPRO with or without food is fine. When are you dosing the Glycobol?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not suggest 3 caps a day of Glycobol. Taking TestoPRO with or without food is fine. When are you dosing the Glycobol?
    I think he's taking 2 and 2, I don't see anything wrong with a third before larger meals. A good rule of thumb for me on AP has been 1 pill per 60 grams of carbs. I am going guess 1 pill for 30 grams of carbs of glycobol would be optimum?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think he's taking 2 and 2, I don't see anything wrong with a third before larger meals. A good rule of thumb for me on AP has been 1 pill per 60 grams of carbs. I am going guess 1 pill for 30 grams of carbs of glycobol would be optimum?
    So he will be doing 3 caps then 1 later? I would for sure take in enough carbs before trying 3.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

So he will be doing 3 caps then 1 later? I would for sure take in enough carbs before trying 3.
    I was thinking dosing could be dependant on the amout of carbs your taking in.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

I was thinking dosing could be dependant on the amout of carbs your taking in.
    I am going by this but I am sure people have exceeded this.

Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I am going by this but I am sure people have exceeded this.

Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.

When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.
    How I plan on handling excess carbs while cutting is 2 glycobol am with oats, 2 pm before main meal. If it is a carbup meal I'll just add in an AP. I also may add 1 ap on days where my midday meal contains carbs.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

How I plan on handling excess carbs while cutting is 2 glycobol am with oats, 2 pm before main meal. If it is a carbup meal I'll just add in an AP. I also may add 1 ap on days where my midday meal contains carbs.
    Sounds awesome bro.
  9. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hi guys,

Thanks guys!!
    1) 2 caps is plenty. I have seen people go up to 4 at one meal, and have done it myself (accidentally), but I wouldnt recommend it.

2) On an empty stomach is just fine.

10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

thanks...

Thanks for the replies guys.....currently having 3 carbs meals (out of 6 total meals). The meal immediately after training on an empty stomach I don't take glycobol as my muscles will be pretty insulin sensitive anyway. I take glycol before lunch and dinner. I think I'll stick to 2 before each meal.

Just out of curiosity, what happened when you took 3 or 4?

Also, any recommendations on what to take after I finish this cycle at the end of Dec? Prime, DTHC, Active Xtreme etc?

Thanks,
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Thanks for the replies guys.....currently having 3 carbs meals (out of 6 total meals). The meal immediately after training on an empty stomach I don't take glycobol as my muscles will be pretty insulin sensitive anyway. I take glycol before lunch and dinner. I think I'll stick to 2 before each meal.

Just out of curiosity, what happened when you took 3 or 4?

Also, any recommendations on what to take after I finish this cycle at the end of Dec? Prime, DTHC, Active Xtreme etc?

Thanks,
    Any of the good test boosters will work well after your cycle.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.81%

You'll love the ride man, that's a GREAT stack, ran it myself, minus the creatine. I'd run TestaPRO for a second month, that's what I was going to do then. This next stack I'm doing, I intend to run it, as part of the Swole stack, for 2 months. I'd say good luck, but you won't need it with that stack, as long as everything else is in check.
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hi guys,

Thanks guys!!

Don't know how I missed this.

Feels like being on steroids WOW very good!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

It is a very good stack. Dose the Glycobol at 1 tab twice a day before days to see how you tolerate it and then you can bump it up to 2 caps twice today before meals.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol $33 each (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. Testopro, Glycobol and RecoverPro Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
  4. Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 01:56 PM