Osteosport or Super Cissus?? - AnabolicMinds.com

Osteosport or Super Cissus??

1. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Question Osteosport or Super Cissus??

So my moms doctor told her she has plantar fasciitis which I think is inflamation on a tendon in her heel (i think) So I was gonna get a natural type supp for her to see if it helps. What do you guys think? Would osteosport or super cissus be helpfull or not really with this problem? And is there any other supp that can maybe help provide her some relief??

Thanks
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So my moms doctor told her she has plantar fasciitis which I think is inflamation on a tendon in her heel (i think) So I was gonna get a natural type supp for her to see if it helps. What do you guys think? Would osteosport or super cissus be helpfull or not really with this problem? And is there any other supp that can maybe help provide her some relief??

Thanks
    I would say OsteoSport, since it is a complete and all-round joint/tendon/ligament/bone supplement. I have not used Super Cissus, but I have used Osteobolin-C, which is like the former, and it was not as effectove for me personally as OsteoSport.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rosie, think osteosport would be any help toward her current condition?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

I hate to dissagree with Guesjn, but if the ploblem is inflamation af a tendon(remember, were not even sure yet) the cissus deffinately has it's place.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

eli manning has this (NY giants qb). if osteosport would heal it, wouldnt they use it on him? lol
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Rosie, think osteosport would be any help toward her current condition?
    It could. She also needs to rehabilitate it. Pain management is just a part of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I hate to dissagree with Guesjn, but if the ploblem is inflamation af a tendon(remember, were not even sure yet) the cissus deffinately has it's place.
    As I said, my comments were based on personal experience, where for me (and I have a LOT of joint/tendon/ligament/bone issues, Cissus (i.e. Osteobolin-C or Super Cissus) ALONE is NOT adequate enough; STACKED with another product perhaps, but not standalone.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super Cissus is a great anti-inflamatory product. I can't imagine training without it. I also use Essentials joint support so I feel I am covered. Plenty of fish oil as well.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Super Cissus is a great anti-inflamatory product. I can't imagine training without it. I also use Essentials joint support so I feel I am covered. Plenty of fish oil as well.
    I am with DW, SCRx and fish oil to me are very comprehensive and the combination of the two has virtually eliminated the need for NSAIDs in response to joint/muscle pain. Something that Cissus does that many don't ever mention, less that from DW above, is the major anti-inflammatory benefits to sore muscles. I can speak from experience, especially when dieting, I have significant DOMS that take a long time to go away but when using SCRx, the recovery time is cut in half.

As for Osteosport, never taken it but I have used MSM/Glocusamine and they don't really do anything for me. My suggestion, try both and see for yourself because each persons body will respond differently.

Similar Forum Threads

1. super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? differance
    By Legacykid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:29 PM
  3. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
  4. Usp Labs Super Cissus Vs Primaforce Cissus
    By vince spider in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32