Antigravity in the G2 Abyss

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Today- as I am preparing to catching my flight- I received my package from Nimbus Nutrition. I ordered Abyss G2. I felt compelled to write a review/blog on it because the ingredient profile seems promising as a nootropic and as a sleep-supplement. Over the years, I have had a lot of experience with other sleep/recovery products used as a nootropic and as a recovery aid (these include ZMA, X-Dream, Bulletproof, SomnidrenGH, GamalateB6, and Lean Dreams, among others- including a couple of homemade formulations). Additionally Rich was nice enough to send a sample of Harmony- which I think is funny, because I probably got it because I was a very uptight and demanding customer. LOL. Ill throw up my impressions of that as well.

...and NO, this log is NOT sponsored.

Many people liked Abyss- however the profile of Abyss G2 seems considerably more alluring:

Aniracetam (THE eye catcher in this supplement)
Phenibut
GABA
Theanine
Tryptophan
B-vit (12,6)
Zinc.
Mag.

The combinations of GABA + Phenibut + aniracetam have been used in medical studies to increase mental performance of rats in water mazes and passive avoidance tests. (translates to intelligence/mental acuity, memory).... currently researched for neuroprotective and neuroregenerative value in alzheimer's patients.
Theanine - increases Alpha brain waves
Tryptophan- is a serotonin precursor.
Zn+Mg+B vitamins - has been efective in relaxation, repair, etc.

Dosing:

2- test dosage.

4 for sleep. (lets try it tomorrow; when I land it will be night time, and ill probably be jet lagged).

1 for nootropic pre coffee. (previous GABA-ergic + caffeine experiements have been successful for me regarding mental clarity, focus, speed of thought).

This is going to be very interesting :veryhappy:.

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Aniracetam for sleep... Very interesting.

I'll be checking in to see how this works.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
My first night dosage was interesting.
I felt sedated- however clear minded, rather than drowsy. Fell asleep at my own pace: as in AG2 (@ 2 caps) didnt knock-me-out. However when I did choose to sleep it was very easy (and keep in mind, I am in a different time-zone)

Sleep: Quality- good. Vivid dreams. Really vivid, long intense dreams.
Wake-up: no grogginess. Kinda refreshed- almost like Im in a good mood.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Abyss as a nootropic:

@ 1 cap :
Pros- able to be collected in thought. the pressure of the day was not felt.
Cons: restless. and was a bit groggy despite 3 coffees. However that coulve been part due to the weather.
Note - next time try 1/2 cap.

Notes (pros): fell asleep easily. Slept well. Woke up peppy. Good dreams. In a pretty good mood.

last night- dosed 4 caps- fell asleep with EASE.
Dreaming- long + intensely vivid dreams- sounds, sights and other sensory experiences were hightened. In-dream awareness also has increased, which is great.
My sleep is refreshing- I only had the opportunity to sleep 5 hours- and the sleep I did sleep was good. Woke up clear minded & ready to go.

I think I like aniracetam as a night time dosage. I didnt find any issues so far with sleeping.
The interesting note in regards to aniracetam- is that all the atmospheric noises sound beautiful- lulling me to sleep. Additionally- since aniracetam is supposed to have cumulative effects, Night-time dosing for a clear minded morning seems like a good plan to me, since I'm not really into the "-racetam buzz".

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Update: 1 week +
Ive been taking Abyss @ 2 caps every night.

Dreams: intense, vivid- long lasting/many.

Morning: I literally "pop" out of bed the next morning. I have a very clear trend of thought lately, swift mind. The auditory improvements from the aniracetam are starting to be noticed. I have a very calm demeanor during the day lately- despite my daily 6 cups of coffee.

Sleep quality: deep sleep- good.

Wednesday I ramped it up to 4 caps again- and I was knocked out very quickly.
Dreams were intense/Sleep good- extremely deep.../I had no problem waking up- however I could sleep all day if I wanted to.

I really like Aniracetam at night- I am feeling the positive effects without the buzz I get from daytime dosage (I have some history with the racetams). The only difference is that its not as pronounced or obvious as a daytime dosage.

I prefer the 2 caps a night- because its a bit more subtle, a relaxing slope into sleep. Whereas 4 caps delivers a full Pheni lights out.

Jet Lag: Ive returned from my trip- on Wed. (when I took 4 caps)- I usually need about 2 days readjustment for jetlag- however I took some Abyss when it was bedtime- and I woke up the next day on time, without any tiredness/remaining jetlag throughout the day.

leedslad

Awards
hi.im new to site n was wonderin if ne1 can tell me how i post a new thread.sorry bout postin on your thread antigravity.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
on the top of all the threads inside a sub form is a button that says "new topic"
you can use that....

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Not really.

Piracetam's medical use is to prevent... ap.. I forget the name but temporary oxygen starvation particularly whilst sleeping. It ain't been proven for anything else. The problem is, its got stimulant type qualities.

I don't think there is anything new there.

Aniracetam does have a good reputation but just take more piracetam. It doesn't have a massive dedicated following, although it does have followers.

THE PROBLEM with this stack is there ain't a choline source and could cause an adverse reaction. If you use piracetam/Aniracetam you need a choline source.

Careful of phenibut tolerance.

Aniracetam for sleep... Very interesting.

I'll be checking in to see how this works.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Im glad you like my log.

I take a choline source with my morning supps.
Problem is when I dose Piracetam + Choline at the same time I get this very strange fluffy head feel which I REALLY hate. I noticed that if I separate choline and piracetam dosings it resolves this problem.

When I take piracetam (@ 1 gram) I get a buzz. Which I also hate (ive dropped the dosage to 400 mg (which has been the lowest dosage reported with benefits) and the buzz is lessend, although still present). Taking it at night (piracetam or aniracetam) I found works nicely. Because I still get the clarity of thought that I get in the daytime- only not as strikingly obvious. In my piracetam experiments I have had to wait for the buzz to disappear before I could appreciate the beneficial effects.

I agree- that piracetam at higher doses is just as effective as aniracetam in regards to cognition/performance etc.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Not really.

Piracetam's medical use is to prevent... ap.. I forget the name but temporary oxygen starvation particularly whilst sleeping. It ain't been proven for anything else. The problem is, its got stimulant type qualities.
Apnea.

I havent really noticed the "stimulant" effect - however I can compare it to Adderall in regards to concentration, focus.
Piracetam has been used for experimental treatment in Alzheimer's as well as several animal models have suggested that it can increase mental performance/cognition/intelligence.
Aniracetam- has reports of improving auditory senses that have been damaged/degraded over time.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that Aniracetam has also been used to increase visual sensitivity to color, + light.

I don't think there is anything new there.
I agree- but I was just interested in the blend- I dont really see aniracetam on the general market much. Ive always had to look for it at exclusive suppliers. I also like the GABA/Pheni/Aniracetam combo.

Aniracetam does have a good reputation but just take more piracetam. It doesn't have a massive dedicated following, although it does have followers.
Careful of phenibut tolerance.
Thats why I keep it at 2 caps/night I have been taking intermittent days off.
Also I doubt there is a full or high dose of Phenibut. The composition over 4 pills is 1700 mg. Which would be 850mg per 2 caps. Considering all the compounds in there; there may be a modest/light dosage of Phenibut at best.
Ive never been a fan of knock-your-pants off sleep aids.