Check out my new stack to be run very soon...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Goals are going to be to gain strength and recomp. Here it is..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also missing here is ghenerate and somnidren gh...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plan on running the Prime, Anabolic pump, and powerfull together. And when the AP is done will add in the p-slin and when the powerfull is done add in the ghenerate and continue to run the prime.

Somnidren will be used for sleep of course
Xtend for intra workout
EAA, glutimine and anadraulic pump for pre workout
anaimal cuts dailys as suggested on the box by cycling it off and on to help with the recomp

Not sure if I want to add in creatine or not. If I do I am looking at anadraulic state.

Any thoughts??? Look solid???

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good bud, lol, kinda similar to some of the stuff I'm gonna be running. Guess I just got pissed at all the bank I'm making and not being able to spend it, so I bought pretty much everything under the sun for my next stack. I haven't run Prime, but thought what the heck. I'd add some Lean Extreme to the mix if your looking to recomp, that stuff always does me well. I'd suggest some Glycobol, but seems you already have that base covered. For fats, I'd add some CLA, Sesamin, and Fish oil. if not already taking them. I REALLY love LG's BC+EAA, especially in between meals when I'm cutting, it's very comprehensive and cheap, but I see you've got some aminos as well. Keep me updated, it looks like a great, fun ride!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I tried to cover all the bases here. Fish oil is a daily supp for me but I will be getting some sesamin and cla for this run for sure. The animal cuts has a cortisol blocker already, Im hoping the prime,AP,p-slin,powerfull, ghenerate helps explode my strength and and the animal cuts helps me recomp along with the sesamin and cla.

What does your future stack consist of?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
This:
HGH Stack.jpg

And this:
Test Stack.jpg

Plus my pre-workout stack, just waiting on one more supp to get here on the 15th for that. Gonna run it all for 2 months, assuming work co-operates and I cna get on some kinda schedule. Missing is Purple Wrath, Glycergrow and Golden Finish. I'm using those 3 intra workout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
whats that inbetween the stoked and lean?

hit me up with a link when you get the log going too bud!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol buddy!! That's the supp that shined me onto AI, and the rest is history!! I'll hit ya up with the link once it gets going buddy!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
good looking stacks, guys...
am i missing anything? everything looks good?

I am a little concerned and interested to see the result difference when I switch from AP to pslin and powerfull to ghenerate

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
am i missing anything? everything looks good?

I am a little concerned and interested to see the result difference when I switch from AP to pslin and powerfull to ghenerate
looks like you have it covered, as long as your diet is in line with the stack and your goals... i normally tailor my diet to "maximize" the stack.. you pickin' up what i'm puttin' down?