Next best thing to "The One"?

1. Next best thing to "The One"?

Haven't been here in a while. not since The One was discontinued, so of course I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Any suggestions on something very similar? The gains were unreal!!! 11 lbs in about 3 weeks!!!

2. I think CEL makes a clone of it now. You can find it at some places online.

3. its called d-plex
    •   

4. 11lbs OF MUSCLE in 3 weeks???

ho-ly sh1t man.... what else were you running with it?... not saying The One isn't a quality supp, but i WISH i could put on that amount of lean muscle in a month...

5. hmm haven't seen "d-plex" just d-zine which is pretty much superdrol
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

6. if u look ull eventually find it .
  7. dpfisher

So you were 126lbs and you took steroids? Fail

Eh the OP I mean, what a coincidence the guy posting above me is also 126 lbs

8. 11lbs in three weeks wasn't all lean mass fyi.

i didn't care for the one. it isn't banned. im sure it will return.

9. I always take these claims lightly. Especially for 3 weeks gaining 11 pounds. This isn't a big deal. People tend to eat and consume more fluids to maximize their run so a good portion of the gains is just the actual weight of consuming more food and retaining more fluids/glycogen. No one is going to gain 11 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks unless they are a heavyweight genetic freak.

You can find the CEL clone online using google. Problem is, it hasn't been out long enough to determine efficacy via user feedback. CEL does have a good reputation on the boards though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. One thing confuses me about the "stimus"
    By bigrobbierob in forum Politics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 04:58 PM
  2. "The first thing I'd do as president is..."
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 09:10 AM
  3. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
  5. is there such thing as a "clean" bulk?
    By blackjack in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 08:43 PM