Sustain Alpha, Toco 8, Diesel Test Hardcore

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's day 7 of PCT and for the first 5 days I applied Sustain Alpha and TOCO 8 as per directions, however I decided to take DTH in the evening also, unlike what I said prior, taking it on days I was not taking Sustain Alpha. Anyhow, for the first few days I certainly felt Test levels rising and a rise in libido and well being but on day 4/5 my libido declined but not drastically. See I have begun understand my body and certain symptoms from test boosters and I'm willing to best a lot of money that my prolactin levels have climbed to high. I can feel it, the refractory period thing and the difficulty to ejaculate, but keep a permanent erection. Now I am on my first day without Sustain Alpha but still on DTH (3/4 Tabs) and TOCO 8 and I can feel things reverting to normal already. Tomorrow will be another day Off Sustain so I should be able to gauge things even better and confirm what I think. Once I start Sustain again I am going to lower the applications to 3 pumps in the AM and cut back on the DTH, maybe 1 tab before bed. Both strong formulas indeed!!

Once thing I did notice with Sustain Alpha over and above DTH was the leaning out effect and increased vascularity but then again I have never taken high dosage DTH either (>4).

I also have some Sustain Liqui-Vade on the way this week. After my next 2 day break from the Sustain dermal formula I might introduce it and feel things out.

I'll follow up.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
It's day 7 of PCT and for the first 5 days I applied Sustain Alpha and TOCO 8 as per directions, however I decided to take DTH in the evening also, unlike what I said prior, taking it on days I was not taking Sustain Alpha. Anyhow, for the first few days I certainly felt Test levels rising and a rise in libido and well being but on day 4/5 my libido declined but not drastically. See I have begun understand my body and certain symptoms from test boosters and I'm willing to best a lot of money that my prolactin levels have climbed to high. I can feel it, the refractory period thing and the difficulty to ejaculate, but keep a permanent erection. Now I am on my first day without Sustain Alpha but still on DTH (3/4 Tabs) and TOCO 8 and I can feel things reverting to normal already. Tomorrow will be another day Off Sustain so I should be able to gauge things even better and confirm what I think. Once I start Sustain again I am going to lower the applications to 3 pumps in the AM and cut back on the DTH, maybe 1 tab before bed. Both strong formulas indeed!!

Once thing I did notice with Sustain Alpha over and above DTH was the leaning out effect and increased vascularity but then again I have never taken high dosage DTH either (>4).

I also have some Sustain Liqui-Vade on the way this week. After my next 2 day break from the Sustain dermal formula I might introduce it and feel things out.

I'll follow up.
This PCT started after the below Pulse Cycle (which I also posted in the "Results from Pulsing" thread

Low dose M-Drol pulsed at 3 times/week. I approached this one cautiously while watching for any negative side effects or rebounding estrogen. My goal was leaning out while maintaining muscle mass. Caloric intake was normal. I started this the same time I started P90X and took M-Drol on days that I worked major muscle groups directly. I worked out in the morning and took M-drol at the same time.

Week 1
M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~2lbs by day 7, muscle fullness, leaning out, cardio increased, libido great.

Week 2
M-Drol @10mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days

Notes: up ~3 lbs by day 14, muscle fullness, still lean, cardio increased, libido great, strength increasing.

Week 3
M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~6lbs by day 21, muscle fullness, libido getting stronger, strength still increasing, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on “ON” Days

Week 4
M-Drol @20mg on Mon, Wed, Fri
Diesel Test Hardcore @3Tabs on Off Days with Toco-8

Notes: up ~8lbs by day 28, muscle fullness, libido still strong, strength leveled off, cardio output decreased, slight lethargy on “ON” Days

I thought this cycle was great and have no real negatives to report other than decrease in my cardio performance and slight lethargy, something I can live with. I took liver support throughout and ample fish oil. My blood pressure stayed normal and testicular size never changed. I will run this cycle again in a few months with heavier weight training and 20-30mg of M-Drol throughout.

I will now run PCT with Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 with DTH on off days. I have Nolva on hand if anything adverse happens. I’ll follow up.
Follow up on my PCT.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you'll love the sustain alpha liqua vade, i found its an awesome way to naturally boost libido back man! congrats looks liek you may even make some gains on that PCT

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Took 3 days OFF Sustain and started back today at a lower dose as mentioned. I only applied 3 pumps this time along with Toco-8 at 10AM. It's now 12 hours later and libido is higher than normal, as is my mood. I find it gives my skin a cleaner look too. Tomorrow I will have my hands on my Liqua-vade and I'm sorry but I can't wait, but I will however start at a 3cc dosage (2 times/day). I will still follow the 5 on 2 off protocol.

Anyhow for my 3 days Off, I took Toco-8 along with DTH. But the DTH was a new bottle of the 240caps. I also have another fresh bottle of the 120 caps but thought I'd see what the 240 bottle was like. For some reason, I did not respond the same as the 120 count bottle. I took 2/2/2 caps per day for the 3 days (equivilent to the 1/1/1 of the 120count bottle I think?). Well I got really edgy and short fused within 2 hours of taking them and the libido kick was not the same neither was the increased well being. My stomach did feel a little bloated shortly after taking them and I got a couple of facial pimples from it. In short I did not like it as much as the 120count bottle based on the dosage I took, so for now I will revert back to the 120 bottle and play with the dosages another time when I run it solo.

Also started H-Blocker by I-Satori on day 7 I think because I got it at an awesome price. I must admit too that I did have nice strength increases from the first dosage and pumps are really nice.

I'll report back on the Sustain Liqua-vade tomorrow or the next day.

So a recap is:
Day 11 of PCT from an M-drol Pulse (Also taking H-Blocker by ISatori)
Weight remains the same
Libido good
Waist line the same
Strength actually has gone up (gained 2-3 reps on most exercises in P90X)

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed report - please continue to provide the updates!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Day 12 PCT (M-Drol Pulse 4-wks)

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade (3cc AM and PM)
Toco-8 (AM)

I am so not shutdown...activity is way up..lol. Anyhow...I started the Liqua-vade formula today and plan on running it and Toco-8 for a few days and then decide if I wanna introduce DTH at a low dose or increase the dosage of Sustain, we'll see. But the taste of Sustain wasn't too bad, I simply squirted it in my mouth. I took my first serving and H-Blocker 30 mins prior to my P90X workout and upon finishing had a wicked pump. I then consumed one of my 4 samples of Vitaberry (thanks PP) and took a shower. 30 mins later consumed a 20gms of whey isolate and 60gms of carbs. Man I felt good on my way too work. Mental clarity and focus was spot on!! Then the hunger kicked in!! I woofed down two salmon sandwiches and 2 granola bars without breathing. There was no requirement for my normal coffee throughout my workday cause I felt like "the owner"...lol. Anyhow...got home and consumed another serving of Sustain and I right now can attest that it is not in my head and this stuff increases my well being and "well being down below." Too early to jump the gun though, but I hope I can find my sweet spot with Sustain so that between it and DTH 120tabs(which i love) spend the rest of my life juggling the two and maintain healthy hormone levels, not to mention the ample other benefits they both offer.

I'll update in a couple of days.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SOOOO NOT SHUTDOWN! LOL seriously huh bro, that sustain alpha is no joke. you'll love the liqua vade is much stronger than the dermal from what ive read, i know i love how fast i came back on Sustain Alpha Liqua vade