Mass FX or Activate Extreme

wsp fan

wsp fan

Awards
I am a 40 year old make that stacked Activate Extreme with X Factor last year. Wondering if Mass FX opr Animal Test are along the same lines. Every Time I turn my head labels and products change. Any suggestions would be helpful.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are both excellent products. There are a lot of very good test boosters on the market. The ones with Testofen are very good. Testofen has human studies on it.
We like human studies.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
buy whatever is cheapest they both rock. id do mass of activate over animal tho.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Ive tried several test boosters including MFX and ACT and Honestly bro a big fat juicy steak would do a lot more for you than a pill. :food:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of MFX or ACT X running an AI along side like hyperdolx2 or novadex xt will get you gains and make you nice and hungry and horney.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried several test boosters including MFX and ACT and Honestly bro a big fat juicy steak would do a lot more for you than a pill. :food:
I have ran both. AX and Juicy Steak.

Results in the gym go to AX.
Taste at the kitchen table goes to Juicy Steak.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
At one point, i bought testofen powder and consumed that straight (YUCK!!), AND the most prevalent effects were slight acne and shedding. roids dont even make me shed. I don't think i had any aggression change, and strength gain was slight at the most, because that could have just been a natural gain.

but i can't tell you the dose i took, it was watever was recommended on the side of the 1fast400 container. 1/4teaspoon?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
taking a testbooster is just fun more motivated to wokrout slight strength and slight recover but i liek the sex drive and the hungry part. id def stack with an AI tho and a juicey ssteak

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
as far as natty sups go my current Prime - Formestane ( CEL ) stack has been pretty good. I`m on an all out bulk tho FOOD FOOD and more FOOD + Heavy sets and numbers in the gym keep going up . Just finishin up my 2nd bottle of Prime going for one more month ( and 3rd bottle of prime ) and then I`ll cut.

Bulking cycles are allways soo much fun hehee :food:

other than prime i would say Stoked - Activate - Lx stacked worked well also

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I miss my 11 month straight bulk I ran last year. Rreally miss the tightening tshirts month after month :(

Ran both MassFX and the AX, seperately though. Didn't gain much from either. But I would definately agree bulking while using either of them would make a big difference to your gains and numbers in the gym.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
as far as natty sups go my current Prime - Formestane ( CEL ) stack has been pretty good. I`m on an all out bulk tho FOOD FOOD and more FOOD + Heavy sets and numbers in the gym keep going up . Just finishin up my 2nd bottle of Prime going for one more month ( and 3rd bottle of prime ) and then I`ll cut.

Bulking cycles are allways soo much fun hehee :food:

other than prime i would say Stoked - Activate - Lx stacked worked well also
And there it is, in all its glory(add in the zma). SMS. Aka The Superman Stack

Attachments

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
And there it is, in all its glory(add in the zma). SMS. Aka The Superman Stack
Looks like a fun stack for natural supps. What did you run them at? I may pick up the same and save my next PH for pre-summer.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
stoked + testopro?:veryhappy:
Stoked, TestoPro ... How about some Tongkat ali to boost overall test chucked into that?! The Divanil can have more to free...And maybe sprinkle some LCLT/Plcar into the stack to top it all off.

Damn it I need to run this a.s.a.p ... Sounds pretty yummy to me :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stoked, TestoPro ... How about some Tongkat ali to boost overall test chucked into that?! The Divanil can have more to free...And maybe sprinkle some LCLT/Plcar into the stack to top it all off.

Damn it I need to run this a.s.a.p ... Sounds pretty yummy to me :bigok:
lately i have become a fan of the carnitines, and testopro!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I leaned out from my LCLT this past month, In total without much changes to diet at all I lost around 2-3lb's ... Could definately feel my abs keeping lean for the whole month. Actually popped my last pill today lol.

Really looking forward to taking some more in January or something with a stack. Very impressed so far.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
just one testbooster puts my libido too high it makes me wanna do it or wack it too much it hurts my workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just one testbooster puts my libido too high it makes me wanna do it or wack it too much it hurts my workouts.
like nike and tiger say: JUST DO IT!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stoked + testopro?:veryhappy:
Lately I have been super interested in trying the SWOLE stack with a GH booster. Im going to have to try that very soon. Got to get a GH booster first, though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lately I have been super interested in trying the SWOLE stack with a GH booster. Im going to have to try that very soon. Got to get a GH booster first, though.
ive already got a bottle of hghup to run with testopro, maybe first of year. that stack really interests me.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
whats in stoked to increase libido?

also hghup sounds like a BS supplement but i guess cant knock it till you try it.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats in stoked to increase libido?

also hghup sounds like a BS supplement but i guess cant knock it till you try it.
Epimedium. Very good at increasing libido due to its PDE-5 inhibiting properties.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
is that different than transreservatrol or whatever? or is that an "AI"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
activate xtreme reins supreme for me.
stoked is a very close second.

t-force stacks well with both
man, you have got to try testopro-divaniil plus testofen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that makes 2 of us, I'll hafta put a request in for that, or offer up some tradez to try it.
if you like actx, you are really gonna like testopro. ive ran it twice and gonna run it with hghup around first of the year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanna see what you think of HGHup, so hurry up with that log
i've had the hghup for awhile now, i am itching to try it but i have other things going on first. i will at least post up a final review on what i think of it.:veryhappy:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you like actx, you are really gonna like testopro. ive ran it twice and gonna run it with hghup around first of the year.
Awesome to hear you like TestoPro, I will be logging it with Prime, HGH UP and formex for month 2:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you like TestoPro, I will be logging it with Prime, HGH UP and formex for month 2:D
hey man, that sounds like a really good stack. personally i like td form better though, but still great stack.:bigok:
big fan of testopro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man, that sounds like a really good stack. personally i like td form better though, but still great stack.:bigok:
big fan of testopro.
The formestane from Competitive Edge Labs?