Mass FX Hyperdrol question?

mason1014

Awards
Was going to run the 8 or 12 week cycle but the only problem is i onnly have 1 bottle of each, i know i still can get mass fx but i cant get hyperdrol anymore, so basically is there anything comparable that could work?
thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was going to run the 8 or 12 week cycle but the only problem is i onnly have 1 bottle of each, i know i still can get mass fx but i cant get hyperdrol anymore, so basically is there anything comparable that could work?
thanks
generic 6-bromo is on sale.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seenn HD on several sites. Have you done a thorough search?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
get some cissusdrol its like massfx and hyperdrol in one. i think the bromo dosage is lower by 50 or so mg total but still . or just get nutra 6-bromo and dose it 200mg like hx2 or however u planned on dosing. ive seen the first hyperdrol for only 29 bucks some places

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or wait a few more weeks to run the cycle and run the second month with the updated versions... ;)

Just sayin'. :D

mason1014

Awards
Yea i did search pretty well i found a couple of places but the prices were pretty high, and i actually was hoping to wait for the new formula, is there an expected date yet?!

jim623

Does the new formula contain 6-bromo? Was it the 6-bromo that was converting to Andro?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does the new formula contain 6-bromo? Was it the 6-bromo that was converting to Andro?
read on another forum that heat alters 6-bromo, if true then this is probably why it tested positive. also heard 6-bromo it on the hit list.

jim623

read on another forum that heat alters 6-bromo, if true then this is probably why it tested positive. also heard 6-bromo it on the hit list.
So if I keep this bottle of HX2 warm for a while it'll get stronger!? Maybe I'll put it in my truck over the summer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So if I keep this bottle of HX2 warm for a while it'll get stronger!? Maybe I'll put it in my truck over the summer.
might try the oven, lol.:bigok:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That'd be a silly thing to do. I'm sure it's out. And yes, it was 6-bromo that was under the magnifying glass.

Heat, humidity, age, "Certain conditions"... Not sure exactly what it is, but the same allegations were made for 6-oxo as well and is the reason why they're both gone.

Andro is weaker than 6-bromo.

Careful. The PETE bottle will melt in about 2 minutes in a 300-degree oven, then start to smolder and burn. Stinky plastic carcinogenic smoke might make the caps inside taste yucky....if the gelcaps would even stay together at that heat. ;) :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HA!! Someone's "got search". :cheers:

Yup - HX (not HX3 or HDX3). Just one of 5 new members to the family. :D
so this will be sans the 6-bromo?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aw, now you're making me second guess myself... lol Don't quote me, but it's safe to say that. Details to come on this and many others in the next few weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aw, now you're making me second guess myself... lol Don't quote me, but it's safe to say that. Details to come on this and many others in the next few weeks.
i see lg is working on a mystery ingredient, looks like companies are going to have to get 'creative', lol.:veryhappy:

mason1014

Awards
Alright well im exited for the new formulas then!!!
HURRY

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the new stuff!

Of course, I'm receiving the "old" Mass FX and PCT Extreme (has 6-Bromo in it) on Monday, but what the heck - by the time I'm done with those two, the new line will be out and available for purchase!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
No doubt MassFX/HX2 works - test values to prove it. Problem is the price. One cycle is fine, two cycles.. $$ I can't prove it but I'd say there were comparable stacks that cut cheaper. If I'm wrong then its worth the money. I'll find out soon enough.

For AIs
I am running formestane right now and like it - no sides at all. I'll get the test values from it early next year.

T911 is the strongest I've tried (no test values but its fast acting). Its too strong for me (hits the boys hard).

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i see lg is working on a mystery ingredient, looks like companies are going to have to get 'creative', lol.:veryhappy:
Mystery ingredient? No. Creative? Eh. Innovative? More like it. ;)

Can't wait for the new stuff!

Of course, I'm receiving the "old" Mass FX and PCT Extreme (has 6-Bromo in it) on Monday, but what the heck - by the time I'm done with those two, the new line will be out and available for purchase!
Sounds about right by me! Barring any setbacks in production, you should be good to go with that timeline. :)