SUPPLEMENTS FOR STRENGTH

  1. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SUPPLEMENTS FOR STRENGTH


    Hi

    All i can think of is creatine or ph/ds but is there anything else that will help.


    thanks

  2. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    12050
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Prime the main aspects i found it promotes or Recovery, And strength.
  3. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Green Bulge (not any creatine, specifically Green Bulge), and RPM.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Prime the main aspects i found it promotes or Recovery, And strength.
    I second this choice... Prime and Anabolic Pump is a seriously ridiculous strength/recomp stack.
  5. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I second this choice... Prime and Anabolic Pump is a seriously ridiculous strength/recomp stack.
    thanks for your comments -Prime unfortunately has listed a "proprietory blend" which can mean anything ,Its been one of my rules to stay clear of products where this is listed on the label.The ingredient is a herb which as far as i am aware , no other company has picked up on .So is the action of this supplement in the "proprietory blend"- who knows.

    Whilest there is this ambiguity , ill stay away from Prime
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222187
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cre-02 would help your strength gains out tremendously without adding any normal bloating from some other creatine types.

    You should also check out the kind of protein you're using against some other forms and options. Little things like this can make a big difference in your gains.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,661
    Rep Power
    760775
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    thanks for your comments -Prime unfortunately has listed a "proprietory blend" which can mean anything ,Its been one of my rules to stay clear of products where this is listed on the label.The ingredient is a herb which as far as i am aware , no other company has picked up on .So is the action of this supplement in the "proprietory blend"- who knows.

    Whilest there is this ambiguity , ill stay away from Prime
    That being said I have never seen strength gains from a nutural product that I have seen with Prime.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    My biggest strength gains came from T-911. It's an aromatast inhibitor. Used it twice and both times seen dramatic increases.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,661
    Rep Power
    760775
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    My biggest strength gains came from T-911. It's an aromatast inhibitor. Used it twice and both times seen dramatic increases.
    Yes I have heard good things but it had a banned substance in it so I couldn't take it and now they have a new version that I do not here as many good things but I believed the banned substance has been removed. I sort of got caught in limbo on this one.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    thanks for your comments -Prime unfortunately has listed a "proprietory blend" which can mean anything ,Its been one of my rules to stay clear of products where this is listed on the label.The ingredient is a herb which as far as i am aware , no other company has picked up on .So is the action of this supplement in the "proprietory blend"- who knows.

    Whilest there is this ambiguity , ill stay away from Prime
    It's pretty clear exactly what is in Prime... might want to take a closer look at the label. The only thing proprietary about it is the extraction process used and to an extent you have a point but this is one of the most respected natural products on the market now. I can't make your decision, but I will say this in no uncertain terms: avoiding Prime when you are looking for strength gains, regardless of your reasoning, is a poor decision in my opinion.
  11. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

    Prime is amazing for strength. stack it with creatine like green mag or green bulge if u wanna maximize results.
  12. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13345
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It's pretty clear exactly what is in Prime... might want to take a closer look at the label. The only thing proprietary about it is the extraction process used and to an extent you have a point but this is one of the most respected natural products on the market now. I can't make your decision, but I will say this in no uncertain terms: avoiding Prime when you are looking for strength gains, regardless of your reasoning, is a poor decision in my opinion.
    i can see there is a lot of support for prime,so itmay become an option
  13. New Member
    Swoldierboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    52.69%

    become an option? it would be my only option if im looking for strength. nothing else except a PH compares to it.
  14. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I have heard good things but it had a banned substance in it so I couldn't take it and now they have a new version that I do not here as many good things but I believed the banned substance has been removed. I sort of got caught in limbo on this one.
    Yeah, I've seen the more negative reviews. To be honest, I couldn't tell a difference between the old and new versions - except for slightly drier joints.

    In an ideal world, I'd run a 10-week Prime/T-911 Pulse, and I'm working my way there - buying what I can as I can and stashing it away until the time comes.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,661
    Rep Power
    760775
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, I've seen the more negative reviews. To be honest, I couldn't tell a difference between the old and new versions - except for slightly drier joints.

    In an ideal world, I'd run a 10-week Prime/T-911 Pulse, and I'm working my way there - buying what I can as I can and stashing it away until the time comes.
    I don't think NP carries the new version yet, if I'm not mistaken but maybe they'll get that cleared up with the current negotiations.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  16. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't think NP carries the new version yet, if I'm not mistaken but maybe they'll get that cleared up with the current negotiations.
    Really? I logged the new T-911, so I didn't get it through NP - I hadn't realized it wasn't up there yet. Hopefully they'll have it by New Year's, that's when I was planning to pick up another bottle and the NP sale is always a great time to place a large order.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  17. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    685223
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    HCGhenerate, Prime, TestoPro, LCLT, AI's, massfx, banaba 20%, creatine mono, trinitine, beta-alanine, Gear, and GPLC.
    doing my own thang!
  18. Senior Member
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,387
    Rep Power
    12050
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    90.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i can see there is a lot of support for prime,so itmay become an option
    I realize your caution in Propietory Blends with due respect i always like to know exactly what im putting in my body, But Prime is a fantastic natural product so just do your research on it as i assume you are and if you like it cool buy it if not theres always something else to choose.
  19. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Power
    49685
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    20.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IGF-2
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  20. New Member
    stullsy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    60.1%

    a "nitric oxide booster" or 6 extra grams of arginine a day..... i found works good for strength gains.... gnc had muscletechs nano vapor on sale for 40 bucks on black friday so i picked some up and im actually liking it for pre workout..... works great but its potent i wouldnt use no more than one scoop and only use it on workout days
  21. New Member
    khiladi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    113
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

    17-HD (not too popular on this board), Arachidonic Acid products (X-Factor, Hemodraulix or Max Out), RPM and a good creatine like Green Mag have treated me well. Haven't tried Prime yet, so cannot comment.
  22. New Member
    mamelton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%

    Anabolic Edge/Blue Gene/Anabolic Pump stack
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,661
    Rep Power
    760775
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    I realize your caution in Propietory Blends with due respect i always like to know exactly what im putting in my body, But Prime is a fantastic natural product so just do your research on it as i assume you are and if you like it cool buy it if not theres always something else to choose.
    Indeed you can't fault sketicism in this market. I mean how many times have we all been burned... when I find something that works I stick with it. Seriously I understand. We can just try to help by telling you what our experiences are.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  24. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576687
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nitroceps+ Activate Xtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  25. New Member
    borje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    75%

    Prime being a "natural product" its not coming up on a drug test, right?
  26. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,640
    Rep Power
    685223
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by borje View Post
    Prime being a "natural product" its not coming up on a drug test, right?
    yup, NCAA compliant
    doing my own thang!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Supplements for strength
    By Palash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:29 PM
  2. Supplements for strength and endurance.
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. Strength Supplements
    By 350zTT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 08:13 PM
  4. Strength and Endurance Supplements
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 04:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in