SUPPLEMENTS FOR STRENGTH

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

All i can think of is creatine or ph/ds but is there anything else that will help.

thanks

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Prime the main aspects i found it promotes or Recovery, And strength.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Green Bulge (not any creatine, specifically Green Bulge), and RPM.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime the main aspects i found it promotes or Recovery, And strength.
I second this choice... Prime and Anabolic Pump is a seriously ridiculous strength/recomp stack.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I second this choice... Prime and Anabolic Pump is a seriously ridiculous strength/recomp stack.
thanks for your comments -Prime unfortunately has listed a "proprietory blend" which can mean anything ,Its been one of my rules to stay clear of products where this is listed on the label.The ingredient is a herb which as far as i am aware , no other company has picked up on .So is the action of this supplement in the "proprietory blend"- who knows.

Whilest there is this ambiguity , ill stay away from Prime

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cre-02 would help your strength gains out tremendously without adding any normal bloating from some other creatine types.

You should also check out the kind of protein you're using against some other forms and options. Little things like this can make a big difference in your gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for your comments -Prime unfortunately has listed a "proprietory blend" which can mean anything ,Its been one of my rules to stay clear of products where this is listed on the label.The ingredient is a herb which as far as i am aware , no other company has picked up on .So is the action of this supplement in the "proprietory blend"- who knows.

That being said I have never seen strength gains from a nutural product that I have seen with Prime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My biggest strength gains came from T-911. It's an aromatast inhibitor. Used it twice and both times seen dramatic increases.
Yes I have heard good things but it had a banned substance in it so I couldn't take it and now they have a new version that I do not here as many good things but I believed the banned substance has been removed. I sort of got caught in limbo on this one.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's pretty clear exactly what is in Prime... might want to take a closer look at the label. The only thing proprietary about it is the extraction process used and to an extent you have a point but this is one of the most respected natural products on the market now. I can't make your decision, but I will say this in no uncertain terms: avoiding Prime when you are looking for strength gains, regardless of your reasoning, is a poor decision in my opinion.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
Prime is amazing for strength. stack it with creatine like green mag or green bulge if u wanna maximize results.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty clear exactly what is in Prime... might want to take a closer look at the label. The only thing proprietary about it is the extraction process used and to an extent you have a point but this is one of the most respected natural products on the market now. I can't make your decision, but I will say this in no uncertain terms: avoiding Prime when you are looking for strength gains, regardless of your reasoning, is a poor decision in my opinion.
i can see there is a lot of support for prime,so itmay become an option

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
become an option? it would be my only option if im looking for strength. nothing else except a PH compares to it.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have heard good things but it had a banned substance in it so I couldn't take it and now they have a new version that I do not here as many good things but I believed the banned substance has been removed. I sort of got caught in limbo on this one.
Yeah, I've seen the more negative reviews. To be honest, I couldn't tell a difference between the old and new versions - except for slightly drier joints.

In an ideal world, I'd run a 10-week Prime/T-911 Pulse, and I'm working my way there - buying what I can as I can and stashing it away until the time comes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I've seen the more negative reviews. To be honest, I couldn't tell a difference between the old and new versions - except for slightly drier joints.

In an ideal world, I'd run a 10-week Prime/T-911 Pulse, and I'm working my way there - buying what I can as I can and stashing it away until the time comes.
I don't think NP carries the new version yet, if I'm not mistaken but maybe they'll get that cleared up with the current negotiations.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think NP carries the new version yet, if I'm not mistaken but maybe they'll get that cleared up with the current negotiations.
Really? I logged the new T-911, so I didn't get it through NP - I hadn't realized it wasn't up there yet. Hopefully they'll have it by New Year's, that's when I was planning to pick up another bottle and the NP sale is always a great time to place a large order.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGhenerate, Prime, TestoPro, LCLT, AI's, massfx, banaba 20%, creatine mono, trinitine, beta-alanine, Gear, and GPLC.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i can see there is a lot of support for prime,so itmay become an option
I realize your caution in Propietory Blends with due respect i always like to know exactly what im putting in my body, But Prime is a fantastic natural product so just do your research on it as i assume you are and if you like it cool buy it if not theres always something else to choose.:bigok:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
a "nitric oxide booster" or 6 extra grams of arginine a day..... i found works good for strength gains.... gnc had muscletechs nano vapor on sale for 40 bucks on black friday so i picked some up and im actually liking it for pre workout..... works great but its potent i wouldnt use no more than one scoop and only use it on workout days

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
17-HD (not too popular on this board), Arachidonic Acid products (X-Factor, Hemodraulix or Max Out), RPM and a good creatine like Green Mag have treated me well. Haven't tried Prime yet, so cannot comment.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize your caution in Propietory Blends with due respect i always like to know exactly what im putting in my body, But Prime is a fantastic natural product so just do your research on it as i assume you are and if you like it cool buy it if not theres always something else to choose.:bigok:
Indeed you can't fault sketicism in this market. I mean how many times have we all been burned... when I find something that works I stick with it. Seriously I understand. We can just try to help by telling you what our experiences are.

borje

Awards
Prime being a "natural product" it´s not coming up on a drug test, right?