HGHup vs GHenerate

anbes

Awards
Well, these both seam to be the best ones in GH release products!

But... here is the question:

Which one is better?
Especially for those who'd used both!!

PS. How do I creat a poll?
tks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew has logged them both, read the logs and judge for yourself.:bigok:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that they both have their place. They work in different manners so sounds like a perfect stack to me!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that they both have their place. They work in different manners so sounds like a perfect stack to me!
:stooges: Were back to saying it's a good stack, earlier some were saying it might be too strong. I opted for Ghenerate stack cuz it's more economically priced for a long run.

If anybody tries these two together would love to see it logged.

anbes

Awards
My only preocupation about HGHup is about L-Dopa! I dont feel confortable to pick some dopamine precursor! Imagine it acts like any hormone (because it is a "neuro-hormone"!), shuting down your own production! In "nigra" substance You'd could developing Parkinson! And I think that much of these "euphoria" with HGHup could be the "euphoria" itsefl!!! Dopamine is one of plasure substances, like serotonin... I really don't know. I fearless something like GHRP and GHRH then "mix" with my brain.
And.... I don't have any commercial interting on GHenerate, jusnt thoughts....

Aohh before someone ask: of course, english is not my fst language...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running them both. I'm thinking of dosing 2,2,1 for the HGHUP, and doing 3-4 pumps of Ghenerate with each of those, and 1-2 caps of 1-GH-I. Pretty much would be dosing it about 1.5 hours after breakfast, about the same round 3 am or pm (depending on my work shift) and right before bed. Pretty sure I'll be needing some coffee while running it, but we'll see. Also going to be running lots of other stuff as well, but I know how that stuff works for me, so I should have a pretty good indicator of what that stack will do for me. I should call it the "Comatose stack".

anbes

Awards
lool.. I'll be looking for your log... good look, good gain!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on running them both. I'm thinking of dosing 2,2,1 for the HGHUP, and doing 3-4 pumps of Ghenerate with each of those, and 1-2 caps of 1-GH-I. Pretty much would be dosing it about 1.5 hours after breakfast, about the same round 3 am or pm (depending on my work shift) and right before bed. Pretty sure I'll be needing some coffee while running it, but we'll see. Also going to be running lots of other stuff as well, but I know how that stuff works for me, so I should have a pretty good indicator of what that stack will do for me. I should call it the "Comatose stack".
Make sure you log it and let me know...:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd try some other methods of energy before caffeine as it can have effects on your BG levels. Glucuronolactone+ALCAR would be a good combo
are you anti-caffeine all the time, or just on that stack? my coffee is the promised land, lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My only preocupation about HGHup is about L-Dopa! I dont feel confortable to pick some dopamine precursor! Imagine it acts like any hormone (because it is a "neuro-hormone"!), shuting down your own production! In "nigra" substance You'd could developing Parkinson! And I think that much of these "euphoria" with HGHup could be the "euphoria" itsefl!!! Dopamine is one of plasure substances, like serotonin... I really don't know. I fearless something like GHRP and GHRH then "mix" with my brain.
And.... I don't have any commercial interting on GHenerate, jusnt thoughts....

Aohh before someone ask: of course, english is not my fst language...
Valid pts., but mucuna pruriens (the source of L-Dopa in HGH-Up) actually has neuroprotective characteristics, as well as Huperzine-A, and GTE (also found in the product) also has neuroprotective characteristics- take a look:

Neuroprotective Effects of Huperzine A
A Natural Cholinesterase Inhibitor for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
Rui Wang, Xi Can Tang

State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park, Shanghai, China

Neurosignals 2005;14:71-82

Abstract

Huperzine A (HupA), isolated from Chinese herb Huperzia serrata, is a potent, highly specific and reversible inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase. It has been found to reverse or attenuate cognitive deficits in a broad range of animal models. Clinical trials in China have demonstrated that HupA significantly relieves memory deficits in aged subjects, patients with benign senescent forgetfulness, Alzheimer's disease (AD) and vascular dementia (VD), with minimal peripheral cholinergic side effects compared with other AChEIs in use. HupA possesses the ability to protect cells against hydrogen peroxide, -amyloid protein (or peptide), glutamate, ischemia and staurosporine-induced cytotoxicity and apoptosis. These protective effects are related to its ability to attenuate oxidative stress, regulate the expression of apoptotic proteins Bcl-2, Bax, P53 and caspase-3, protect mitochondria, and interfere with APP metabolism. Antagonizing effects on NMDA receptors and potassium currents may contribute to the neuroprotection as well. It is also possible that the non-catalytic function of AChE is involved in neuroprotective effects of HupA. The therapeutic effects of HupA on AD or VD are probably exerted via a multi-target mechanism.

Phytother Res. 2008 Jan;22(1):6-11.

Antiparkinson drug--Mucuna pruriens shows antioxidant and metal chelating activity.
Dhanasekaran M, Tharakan B, Manyam BV.

Department of Pharmacal Sciences, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn, Alabama, USA.

Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder for which no neurorestorative therapeutic treatment is currently available. Oxidative stress plays an important role in the pathophysiology of Parkinson's disease. The ancient Indian medical system, Ayurveda, traditionally uses Mucuna pruriens to treat Parkinson's disease. In our earlier studies, Mucuna pruriens has been shown to possess antiparkinson and neuroprotective effects in animal models of Parkinson's disease. The antioxidant activity of Mucuna pruriens was demonstrated by its ability to scavenge DPPH radicals, ABTS radicals and reactive oxygen species. Mucuna pruriens significantly inhibited the oxidation of lipids and deoxyribose sugar. Mucuna pruriens exhibited divalent iron chelating activity and did not show any genotoxic/mutagenic effect on the plasmid DNA. These results suggest that the neuroprotective and neurorestorative effect of Mucuna pruriens may be related to its antioxidant activity independent of the symptomatic effect. In addition, the drug appears to be therapeutically safe in the treatment of patients with Parkinson's disease

Phytother Res. 2004 Sep;18(9):706-12.

Neuroprotective effects of the antiparkinson drug Mucuna pruriens.
Manyam BV, Dhanasekaran M, Hare TA.

Department of Neurology, Health Science Center College of Medicine, Temple, TX 76508, USA. [email protected]

Mucuna pruriens possesses significantly higher antiparkinson activity compared with levodopa in the 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA) lesioned rat model of Parkinson's disease. The present study evaluated the neurorestorative effect of Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder on the nigrostriatal tract of 6-OHDA lesioned rats. Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder significantly increased the brain mitochondrial complex-I activity but did not affect the total monoamine oxidase activity (in vitro). Unlike synthetic levodopa treatment, Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder treatment significantly restored the endogenous levodopa, dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin content in the substantia nigra. Nicotine adenine dinucleotide (NADH) and coenzyme Q-10, that are shown to have a therapeutic benefit in Parkinson's disease, were present in the Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder. Earlier studies showed that Mucuna pruriens treatment controls the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. This additional finding of a neurorestorative benefit by Mucuna pruriens cotyledon powder on the degenerating dopaminergic neurons in the substantia nigra may be due to increased complex-I activity and the presence of NADH and coenzyme Q-10.

Neurosignals. 2005;14(1-2):46-60.

Multifunctional activities of green tea catechins in neuroprotection. Modulation of cell survival genes, iron-dependent oxidative stress and PKC signaling pathway.
Mandel SA, Avramovich-Tirosh Y, Reznichenko L, Zheng H, Weinreb O, Amit T, Youdim MB.

Eve Topf and USA National Parkinson Foundation Centers of Excellence for Neurodegenerative Diseases Research, Technion-Faculty of Medicine, Haifa, Israel.

Many lines of evidence suggest that oxidative stress resulting in reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation and inflammation play a pivotal role in the age-associated cognitive decline and neuronal loss in neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer's (AD), Parkinson's (PD) and Huntington's diseases. One cardinal chemical pathology observed in these disorders is the accumulation of iron at sites where the neurons die. The buildup of an iron gradient in conjunction with ROS (superoxide, hydroxyl radical and nitric oxide) are thought to constitute a major trigger in neuronal toxicity and demise in all these diseases. Thus, promising future treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and aging depends on availability of effective brain permeable, iron-chelatable/radical scavenger neuroprotective drugs that would prevent the progression of neurodegeneration. Tea flavonoids (catechins) have been reported to possess potent iron-chelating, radical-scavenging and anti-inflammatory activities and to protect neuronal death in a wide array of cellular and animal models of neurological diseases. Recent studies have indicated that in addition to the known antioxidant activity of catechins, other mechanisms such as modulation of signal transduction pathways, cell survival/death genes and mitochondrial function, contribute significantly to the induction of cell viability. This review will focus on the multifunctional properties of green tea and its major component (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) and their ability to induce neuroprotection and neurorescue in vitro and in vivo. In particular, their transitional metal (iron and copper) che

anbes

Awards
Exactly, It acts to help Parkinson's patients... like testosterone does in hypogonadism. But when You use that for "extra" bennefits, I really don't know if it "blocks" my natural production of dopamine! Even if it is while I am using that... but...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly, It acts to help Parkinson's patients... like testosterone does in hypogonadism. But when You use that for "extra" bennefits, I really don't know if it "blocks" my natural production of dopamine! Even if it is while I am using that... but...
think of it as a test booster. test boosters don't shut you down or shut off natural supply of test, they just encourage you to make more temporarily. i think l-dopa would work in the same way, instead of blocking your natural production of dopamine it merely encourages you to make more.

sonicwaste

Awards
I ran HGHup for about 10 weeks as a baseline... Then added Ghenerate. It's been about 2 weeks on the combination and I can say it's pretty amazing.

I haven't logged it, but it has really ramped things up for me.

I am on the final phase of my shred out right now and I can tell you that I am on the same diet, same training, same thermos as before starting the hghup/ghenerate combo and my bf% loss has been ramped up noticeably, it's really quite impressive. If I was burning fat at level 8 before, this is level 10 or 11, noticeable differences in the mirror ever day.

To top that off strength has gone up, as to where it was stagnate before. So if my strength increases were 0 before, I am at 5-6 now.

LBM gains is hard to say at this point as I no longer measure bodyfat%. But I am up in weight and strength, down in body fat %.

I am around 8%bf right now via the eyeball method. Last actual bodyfat caliper measurement was 10% and was holding there for about 3 weeks.

Only downside as of right now is waking up in the middle of the night. I wake up 2-3 times per night. I'm trying to find a solution for that. But regardless I have awoken reshreshed every morning. And my daily energy levels are phenomenal.

I will be running the combo throughout the final phases of my shredout and will absolutely run it for my rebound lean bulking routine at the end of this month or at the beginning of january. Will definitely do a log that time around.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran HGHup for about 10 weeks as a baseline... Then added Ghenerate. It's been about 2 weeks on the combination and I can say it's pretty amazing.

I haven't logged it, but it has really ramped things up for me.

I am on the final phase of my shred out right now and I can tell you that I am on the same diet, same training, same thermos as before starting the hghup/ghenerate combo and my bf% loss has been ramped up noticeably, it's really quite impressive. If I was burning fat at level 8 before, this is level 10 or 11, noticeable differences in the mirror ever day.

To top that off strength has gone up, as to where it was stagnate before. So if my strength increases were 0 before, I am at 5-6 now.

LBM gains is hard to say at this point as I no longer measure bodyfat%. But I am up in weight and strength, down in body fat %.

I am around 8%bf right now via the eyeball method. Last actual bodyfat caliper measurement was 10% and was holding there for about 3 weeks.

Only downside as of right now is waking up in the middle of the night. I wake up 2-3 times per night. I'm trying to find a solution for that. But regardless I have awoken reshreshed every morning. And my daily energy levels are phenomenal.

I will be running the combo throughout the final phases of my shredout and will absolutely run it for my rebound lean bulking routine at the end of this month or at the beginning of january. Will definitely do a log that time around.

Thanks for that review, yah I have been reading where 7 sprays before bed can cause some sleep issues. Some were able to get back to normal using smaller doses like 5 sprays.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
march 1st I start my h-drol/fura stack and ill be running GHenerate/1-GH-I from week 3 through pct. Im looking forward to trying this product

rob211080

Awards
I will be running hghup for 8 weeks in the new year as it got the more favoural reveiws from the testers that ran both.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
this^^^ they both work on diff levels

i have not tried ghenerate i do have a bottle here about to use just gotta wait a week or so but the feedback has been great

i bet this stacked would be pretty incredible

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Starting my comeback from injury log with before and after pics. Will be running ghenerate and will look into HGHup after about three months of Ghenerate. Thank you to all for your feedback!

2ndcupfreak

Awards
I've tried a lot of HGH over the years and helix-24 from Rivalus is by far the most effective in my opinion. on top of that, it doesn't give me any cramps like the other products do...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You mean the one where the main ingredient is creatine? rolls eyes...

anbes

Awards
bumping this again! any goods?
I am about to ship hghup + novar combo from nutra, 'cause I think it is good priced, and considering that I am not able to ship GHenerate from LG's site, since I am from Brasil!
But your comments? Does someone as som other also think that HGHup is more effective then GHenerate?
tks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of people talk about stacking them, but I would like someone to try maybe doing 3 caps 3 times a day of HGH UP, that would be interesting...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bumping this again! any goods?
I am about to ship hghup + novar combo from nutra, 'cause I think it is good priced, and considering that I am not able to ship GHenerate from LG's site, since I am from Brasil!
But your comments? Does someone as som other also think that HGHup is more effective then GHenerate?
tks
hghup + neovar should be a nice stack. you should get decent strength gains and recomp effect. i got some samples of neovar and really liked it, under-rated, imo.

anbes

Awards
Guys, maybe it sounds like an idiot question, but...
How do U, expecially the "experienced ones", compare these hgh booster to the real one (hgh hormone), or at least, to real ghrp's, ghrh's?
I know many will say it'll probably work like a testo booster. But U see, I have (I hope) a normal testo production in my body. But... the HGH secretion potential was lost since my pre-teenage periodo, when I've realeased a lot. What I mean is that differente from testo booster, maybe HGH secretion can really be improved, because we are in very very low maintenance secretion.
thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, maybe it sounds like an idiot question, but...
How do U, expecially the "experienced ones", compare these hgh booster to the real one (hgh hormone), or at least, to real ghrp's, ghrh's?
I know many will say it'll probably work like a testo booster. But U see, I have (I hope) a normal testo production in my body. But... the HGH secretion potential was lost since my pre-teenage periodo, when I've realeased a lot. What I mean is that differente from testo booster, maybe HGH secretion can really be improved, because we are in very very low maintenance secretion.
thoughts?
i haven't tried hghup yet-i have a bottle on hand for next month to stack with testopro. powerful is the best i have tried as far as hgh boosting goes-although it probably isn't even close to injecting real hgh i did notice the signs of increased hgh-better sleep/recovery/less refractory time. when i took powerful before fasted cardio i noticed endorphin release i usually get after 30 or more minutes was noticed in 15-20 minutes. i have high hopes for hghup.

anbes

Awards
i haven't tried hghup yet-i have a bottle on hand for next month to stack with testopro. powerful is the best i have tried as far as hgh boosting goes-although it probably isn't even close to injecting real hgh i did notice the signs of increased hgh-better sleep/recovery/less refractory time. when i took powerful before fasted cardio i noticed endorphin release i usually get after 30 or more minutes was noticed in 15-20 minutes. i have high hopes for hghup.

humm... well, it sounds that it is more like to "pre-wkt" supl or sleep-aid than HGH itself!
maybe I must asked if it is even similar to the smallest dose of hgrp or hgrh insted of injectable hgh!
but tks for ur review

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
humm... well, it sounds that it is more like to "pre-wkt" supl or sleep-aid than HGH itself!
maybe I must asked if it is even similar to the smallest dose of hgrp or hgrh insted of injectable hgh!
but tks for ur review
no, you are misinterpreting what i said. those results are the same as what is reported from hgh itself. so yes it is similar to results from hgh-put it this way, it is like a ph compared to actual testosterone-sure the testosterone is way better, but that doesn't mean you won't get results from a ph.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
No supplement is going to compare to real HGH. I'm on HGHUp right now and it's a good product, great sleep, etc., but I don't think any of the GH supplements are comparable to the real thing.

anbes

Awards
no, you are misinterpreting what i said. those results are the same as what is reported from hgh itself. so yes it is similar to results from hgh-put it this way, it is like a ph compared to actual testosterone-sure the testosterone is way better, but that doesn't mean you won't get results from a ph.
understood now.
what I want to know when search for HGH results it is about fat loss, increase strenght, fast recovery, joint repair...
in fact, sleep aid is not atributed to real hgh. It is a mistake, I think. Because hGH is prefered secreted at sleedp time, under REM sleed phase!
When U say PH, if you compare to 1-ad, bold... ok, It'd be very terrific if any hgh booster has the same power...
but HGH booster is more similar to TT, in the way it promotes the "booster", because it's another substance that will (theorically) increase the secretion of something. I really do not believe that testo boost, to promove muscle gain could be done. As I said, I have a normal secretion of testo, my body won't upgrade it because I am picking some TT or FG. maybe in a very few seconds, but my own testo will block the production...
I think HGH boosters work in the same way, but.... as I said before I put some more respect on that, because our adult normal production of HGH is really low, after pre-teenage periodo!
So, concluding, I want to know, as U said (tks for that) how does users feel when they were in pro-hgh supls, if it's even at a low rate compared to at least ghrp and ghrh products.
Tks