HGHup vs GHenerate

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Guys, maybe it sounds like an idiot question, but...
    How do U, expecially the "experienced ones", compare these hgh booster to the real one (hgh hormone), or at least, to real ghrp's, ghrh's?
    I know many will say it'll probably work like a testo booster. But U see, I have (I hope) a normal testo production in my body. But... the HGH secretion potential was lost since my pre-teenage periodo, when I've realeased a lot. What I mean is that differente from testo booster, maybe HGH secretion can really be improved, because we are in very very low maintenance secretion.
    thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    Guys, maybe it sounds like an idiot question, but...
    How do U, expecially the "experienced ones", compare these hgh booster to the real one (hgh hormone), or at least, to real ghrp's, ghrh's?
    I know many will say it'll probably work like a testo booster. But U see, I have (I hope) a normal testo production in my body. But... the HGH secretion potential was lost since my pre-teenage periodo, when I've realeased a lot. What I mean is that differente from testo booster, maybe HGH secretion can really be improved, because we are in very very low maintenance secretion.
    thoughts?
    i haven't tried hghup yet-i have a bottle on hand for next month to stack with testopro. powerful is the best i have tried as far as hgh boosting goes-although it probably isn't even close to injecting real hgh i did notice the signs of increased hgh-better sleep/recovery/less refractory time. when i took powerful before fasted cardio i noticed endorphin release i usually get after 30 or more minutes was noticed in 15-20 minutes. i have high hopes for hghup.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i haven't tried hghup yet-i have a bottle on hand for next month to stack with testopro. powerful is the best i have tried as far as hgh boosting goes-although it probably isn't even close to injecting real hgh i did notice the signs of increased hgh-better sleep/recovery/less refractory time. when i took powerful before fasted cardio i noticed endorphin release i usually get after 30 or more minutes was noticed in 15-20 minutes. i have high hopes for hghup.

humm... well, it sounds that it is more like to "pre-wkt" supl or sleep-aid than HGH itself!
    maybe I must asked if it is even similar to the smallest dose of hgrp or hgrh insted of injectable hgh!
    but tks for ur review

4. Quote Originally Posted by anbes View Post
    humm... well, it sounds that it is more like to "pre-wkt" supl or sleep-aid than HGH itself!
    maybe I must asked if it is even similar to the smallest dose of hgrp or hgrh insted of injectable hgh!
    but tks for ur review
    no, you are misinterpreting what i said. those results are the same as what is reported from hgh itself. so yes it is similar to results from hgh-put it this way, it is like a ph compared to actual testosterone-sure the testosterone is way better, but that doesn't mean you won't get results from a ph.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

5. No supplement is going to compare to real HGH. I'm on HGHUp right now and it's a good product, great sleep, etc., but I don't think any of the GH supplements are comparable to the real thing.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no, you are misinterpreting what i said. those results are the same as what is reported from hgh itself. so yes it is similar to results from hgh-put it this way, it is like a ph compared to actual testosterone-sure the testosterone is way better, but that doesn't mean you won't get results from a ph.
    understood now.
    what I want to know when search for HGH results it is about fat loss, increase strenght, fast recovery, joint repair...
    in fact, sleep aid is not atributed to real hgh. It is a mistake, I think. Because hGH is prefered secreted at sleedp time, under REM sleed phase!
    When U say PH, if you compare to 1-ad, bold... ok, It'd be very terrific if any hgh booster has the same power...
    but HGH booster is more similar to TT, in the way it promotes the "booster", because it's another substance that will (theorically) increase the secretion of something. I really do not believe that testo boost, to promove muscle gain could be done. As I said, I have a normal secretion of testo, my body won't upgrade it because I am picking some TT or FG. maybe in a very few seconds, but my own testo will block the production...
    I think HGH boosters work in the same way, but.... as I said before I put some more respect on that, because our adult normal production of HGH is really low, after pre-teenage periodo!
    So, concluding, I want to know, as U said (tks for that) how does users feel when they were in pro-hgh supls, if it's even at a low rate compared to at least ghrp and ghrh products.
    Tks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stacking Ghenerate and HGHup
    By Jake Fires in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 07:27 AM
  2. ghenerate
    By spartan300 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 12:12 AM
  3. GHenerate