Anabolic Pump Question????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hola!

I`v been read a little USP Magazine that's come with my VIP OEP bottle and say this"directs all food stuffs (protein,carbs and fats) away from fat and toward muscle"? but works on the same manner if i on low carb diet maybe a protein shake after AP is possible?

Thanks

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hola!

I`v been read a little USP Magazine that's come with my VIP OEP bottle and say this"directs all food stuffs (protein,carbs and fats) away from fat and toward muscle"? but works on the same manner if i on low carb diet maybe a protein shake after AP is possible?

Thanks
You need carbs for AP to work as efficiently as possible. If you are low carbing I would take it postWO only if you have carbs postWO.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need carbs for AP to work as efficiently as possible. If you are low carbing I would take it postWO only if you have carbs postWO.
Exactly.
Anabolic-Pump is THE Nutrient Partitioner. AP will shuttle nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells and works independently of insulin – only product in the world to do this!

Most users experience will gain muscle WHILE losing body-fat making AP a must for recomposition.

AP activates GLUT4 without insulin. This will open up the post workout window of opportunity, around the clock with each dose...

Take 20 minutes before meal containing 30 grams of carbs or higher - If tired after meal, add 10 grams of carbs – everyone is different some may need more carbs than others. This is good, means your muscles are craving nutrients.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i got a tube of Syntha-6 (chocolate) per 1 scoop this the dose:

Total Carbohydrate 15g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Proteins 23g

i only can consume 20g carbs a day but i`m not sure how AP can affect this?

p.s. too got 3 tubes of Muscle Milk that`s basically is the same profile but not taste good like Syntha-6

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well i got a tube of Syntha-6 (chocolate) per 1 scoop this the dose:

Total Carbohydrate 15g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Proteins 23g

i only can consume 20g carbs a day but i`m not sure how AP can affect this?

p.s. too got 3 tubes of Muscle Milk that`s basically is the same profile but not taste good like Syntha-6

Do not use AP with your current diet.
However, what you may see is that while incorporating AP, you may be able to increase CHO intake without suffering the ill effects from carbs. Keep in mind, AP shuttles these carbs directly to muscle cells.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well tomorrow i do the test i put 3 scoops of protein PO

P-slin works in the same manner?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not use AP with your current diet.
However, what you may see is that while incorporating AP, you may be able to increase CHO intake without suffering the ill effects from carbs. Keep in mind, AP shuttles these carbs directly to muscle cells.
Yeap casey you right months ago i used AP but my weight are up and i look more lean and not understand in this moment WTF is AP but later i understand this!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well tomorrow i do the test i put 3 scoops of protein PO

P-slin works in the same manner?
P-slin is more oriented towards strategic Insulin release and storage of very large quantities.

Similar but not the same.