So Lost

fatnewb

Awards
Posted this in Anabolic, guess that was wrong...

I read some stickies and popular threads and my head is spinning, I don't really know where to start. I'm posting here cause I want to be as serious as possible about what I can do this off-season to give myself an edge. I play offensive line in college and I'm about average size for my position, 6'3 290. I'm pretty flexible and faster than most linemen.

Here's what I'm taking:
I try to get a gram of protein per pound of weight so in addition to food,
GNC Pro Performance Wheybolic (morning after, work out)
Monster Milk (at night)
ZMK (as suggested by the bottle)
L-Glutamine (as suggested by the bottle)
Cellmass and/ or JP8 (as needed for energy)
BCAA's, I've read that they are more for endurance athletes and I know I get some in the proteins so I don't plan on taking them.
Creatine Monohydrate JACK3D

If I start taking serious stuff I will take milk thistle and celery seed extract.

So on to my real question, how can I step it up? Is the above a decent foundation?

My first thought is to try either the Diesel Test Pro-Cycle
or the
Asteroid Stack By: USPLabs

Both the stacks seem to have mixed reviews and aren't cheap.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a son who played O-line and what I would put him on is the Asteroid stack. The gains in strength and recomp will keep you in shape while you can gorge yourelf with healthy foods.

The off season is longer than 8-12 weeks to I'd run the swole stack next. Keep it herbal. If your big and strong you don't need anything else. I had my boy squatting (full squat) in the mid 500's and the sweetest deads you'll ever see repping 525 at 18 and he was using nothing but protein powder and diet.