Quality weight gainer?
- 12-06-2009, 06:34 PM
- 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Make your own. It costs less and is better for you. Most if not all weight gainers will be high in either sugar, maltodextrin or WMS.
Natty Peanut Butter
Or if you want a little sugar use milk or ice cream instead of water."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
12-06-2009, 06:43 PM
12-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Check out the new STEALTH by VPX, looks pretty good to me and VPX is a really solid company.
I use Serious Mass but it's got a lot of sugars prolly not what your looking for.
12-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I really liked ISS Matrix, but I also got it for an amazing price.
If looking for MUCH MORE than a weight gainer, look into Golden GAINS for sure.
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
12-06-2009, 09:59 PM
12-07-2009, 12:46 PM
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM
12-07-2009, 09:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CombatTested in forum BulkingReplies: 50Last Post: 03-31-2010, 11:56 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:48 PM
- By RonPaul in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-04-2008, 05:23 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 01-03-2008, 02:56 PM
- By Pistol Pete in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-2007, 01:07 AM