Any supps come close to Winni?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Title says it all. I have been out of the loop on such things for years, wondering if today's market has anything thats effects are like Winstrol? I figured with all of the PHs and clones there might be something out there, or even a stack of two or three different products.

THANKS!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a supplement or combination of them, it can be vitamins, herbs, herbal extracts, PHs, etc. I am not sure if what I am thinking of exists, but I posted here hoping to make it happen.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure there is no supplement that acts similarly to winstrol...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nothins gona be close to the juice, PH's are getting harder to come by each day

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Besides that....as Winni's effects make you 'hard' and vascular etc. the best natty things I could think of (this would be no where near effects of Winstrol) would be some Kre-Alkalyn (hardening/strength), AAKG or AEE (vascularity), Beta-Alanine (slight hardening/endurance) and GDA's with meals..GDA's will help with vascularity and hardening when taken with carbs, it does for me and some of my buds I had trying my protocals.

Hope this helps a little bit, I'm leaving the DS/PH talk to others.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's been debated on here so often but diet in the end is going to be the best option. if you master this then "supplement" your training you can achieve what you want.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you mega dose Furazadrol after getting as far as you can with diet.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Great diet, and 4 mo. of CLA, AAKG, BETA ALANINE, VIT C(will help keep body producing N.O. from supps), and plenty of cardio, and maybe a cort controler

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm maybe I need to elaborate. I am asking on behalf of a friend who isn't on the board (though I encouraged him to join). He seems pretty knowledgeable and I believe his routine, diet, and supplementation are in check, however he is insisting that he wants to try to run winni throughout an upcoming cycle. He is going for gains on a budget, while keeping lean, and decided to go with a dbol/deca/winni stack. Problem is he only has five 50mg tabs of winni and his source isn't available again for the forseeable future. He thinks he can cut tiny slivers off a tablet each day to try to make them last the cycle. My thinking was to save them for the end of the cycle, and cut each one into thirds. So then I got to thinking, perhaps he could save the tabs he has for the end, and run a conventional OTC supplement(s) in the beginning of the cycle. I was thinking of recommending an anti-cortisol supp, extra potassium, and an herbal "water pill" like a generic Taraxatone.

Yes I am no genius, just going with what I do know and trying to help the guy so he won't insist on what I believe to be a pointless move of trying to make five tabs of winni last through the whole cycle.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
If he thinks that he is not knowledgable at all. I wouldnt try to discuss it with him one way or the other. He will get nothing off 5 tabs period regardless of when or how he uses them

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:ntome: :thinking:
funny, if I was thinking gains on a budget while staying lean, i'd just run a straight test cycle and actually control diet.

But thats just me :)

What does he have planned for PCT, 3 days of nolva and a bag of skittles?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha ha, yeah he has PCT all set to go, at least he did that before he decided he was on a budget.

I used to like the dbol/deca stack when I was a broke college student, but I had nothing better to do than work out and chase girls back then, thus did not have to worry about gaining anything but lean mass. So I recommended dbol/deca to him due to the budget, and his source recommended adding the winni, however only had the five tabs left. I have only used winni once so I am not too familiar with its uses and limitations, however I was under the impression that it would not be unreasonable to add to that stack due to his wanting to stay lean.

The five tabs are ridiculous, yes I know, but he already bought them, and no amount of argument (I think the source was just trying to unload things so he would have money for the holidays, as he flew back to him home country already) can get him to wait until he gets more so he can run them the whole cycle. I think he's starting it next weekend, either that or it started today.

He now has the link to this thread and may join and post. If not he at least has a link to a few forums where he can do the research himself. I am not pretending to be an expert but I have offered to help and ask questions when needed.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
funny, if I was thinking gains on a budget while staying lean, i'd just run a straight test cycle and actually control diet.

But thats just me :)

What does he have planned for PCT, 3 days of nolva and a bag of skittles?
Wait we can use skittles for a pct?!? thats great news! I still have some when i robbed the tricker treaters candy bags on holloween! heck ya man! I can run at least 12 cycles next year then!:stooges:

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
what about a stack of something like lean extreme and dcp or ...... Levithan reloaded and dcp stack ......

They might help u gain abit of muscle and make you lose fat same thing as winnie is it not ??

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what about a stack of something like lean extreme and dcp or ...... Levithan reloaded and dcp stack ......

They might help u gain abit of muscle and make you lose fat same thing as winnie is it not ??

it is not.

leviathan is some trib, some forskolin, yohimbine, and acai berry.

winstrol is a steroid.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
it is not.

leviathan is some trib, some forskolin, yohimbine, and acai berry.

winstrol is a steroid.
yeah i know that mate thats stating the obvious ..... however levithan helps add mass while losing body fat isnt that simaler to what winstrol does.....

He is asking for supplements that have a simaler effect to winnie hes not asking for steriods....

if you wanna play like that then i would just say try get some P-stanz from cel which is Winnie without the methyl.......

but i didnt as he was not asking for steriods.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6