New Halodrol MT
- 12-05-2009, 08:32 PM
New Halodrol MT
I just read the ingredients in the new Halodrol MT and it contains 5-AA... WHAT... i cant wait to try this out... i love all DHT derivitives... But i do wonder how much 5-AA is in each tab... this could replace all lg sciences products that contained androsterone... which were awesome when taken preworkout...
- 12-05-2009, 08:39 PM
12-05-2009, 08:40 PM
12-05-2009, 09:17 PM
12-05-2009, 09:24 PM
12-05-2009, 11:30 PM
yes they are the same thing... im pretty sure they are the same thing... didnt mean to sound like a jerk im just direct and to the point...if u look it up on bb . com u can learn a bit about it... but the only problem is the dosage i know a friend of mine who used 5-aa at 250mgs only b4 workouts and it helped alot with density, aggression and strength but since we do not know the exact amount it is probably a very low dose plus theres DHEA in it... which sucks...
12-06-2009, 12:21 AM
i dont think they are the same at all because 5-alpha in halo mt is a 6-oxo derivative or metabolite and 5aa is an androgen and its banned .
12-06-2009, 12:39 AM
5a androstane w/e looks like an legal ai now that 6oxo is banned.
and some forms of dht can have anti estrogenic properties.
sorry to dissapoint. unless you bought your dhea by itself. you paid too much for name brands like lg and gaspari. (which have their place )
12-06-2009, 12:40 AM
12-06-2009, 06:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By redemption79 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 12:25 AM
- By gymrattus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2008, 03:18 PM
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:11 PM
- By speculate in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-12-2006, 12:46 AM
- By lax in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-13-2006, 11:33 PM