New Halodrol MT

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I just read the ingredients in the new Halodrol MT and it contains 5-AA... WHAT... i cant wait to try this out... i love all DHT derivitives... But i do wonder how much 5-AA is in each tab... this could replace all lg sciences products that contained androsterone... which were awesome when taken preworkout...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i dont think 5-alpha is a dht derivative its supposed to be similar to 6-oxo but dhsea compliant

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt look very good as an ai aswell

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
do more research... it does work as a weak ai... but it is pretty much just dht...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
5aa is 5a androstanediol

5-alpha in halodrol MT is 5a androstane 3,6-17 trione

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
yes they are the same thing... im pretty sure they are the same thing... didnt mean to sound like a jerk im just direct and to the point...if u look it up on bb . com u can learn a bit about it... but the only problem is the dosage i know a friend of mine who used 5-aa at 250mgs only b4 workouts and it helped alot with density, aggression and strength but since we do not know the exact amount it is probably a very low dose plus theres DHEA in it... which sucks...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i dont think they are the same at all because 5-alpha in halo mt is a 6-oxo derivative or metabolite and 5aa is an androgen and its banned .

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5aa is 5a androstenediol
5-alpha in halodrol MT is 5a androstane 3,6-17 trione
he is right. and they are different. 5aa-diol is banned.

5a androstane w/e looks like an legal ai now that 6oxo is banned.

and some forms of dht can have anti estrogenic properties.

sorry to dissapoint. unless you bought your dhea by itself. you paid too much for name brands like lg and gaspari. (which have their place )

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
he is right. and they are different. 5aa-diol is banned.

5a androstane w/e looks like an legal ai now that 6oxo is banned.

and some forms of dht can have anti estrogenic properties.

sorry to dissapoint. unless you bought your dhea by itself. you paid too much for name brands like lg and gaspari. (which have their place )
6-oxo isn't banned