ephedrine hcl

athletor

athletor

Awards
How long before training, must I to take ephedrine hcl for to have a effect stimulant?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Effects should be rather rapid, but to be safe just take it about an hour prior. You might experience some stomach upset with this so it might be better to take it with whichever meal you plan on eating before training. The half life will be plenty to give an effect. Be very careful if you have high blood pressure and be sure to keep water intake up. Good luck!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
careful. if you're just starting eca, your tolerance is nearly zero. you're heart will be pounding if you're working out hard. remember to take deep breaths to calm down your heart rate between sets.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long before training, must I to take ephedrine hcl for to have a effect stimulant?
yea, just start out with 100mg caffein and 12.5 ephi. man, i can usually feel it with 5min after swalling i would say take it right before you start workig out and it will kick in when you need it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea, just start out with 100mg caffein and 12.5 ephi. man, i can usually feel it with 5min after swalling i would say take it right before you start workig out and it will kick in when you need it.
Yeah the fact that it is a salt definitely increases how quickly it takes effect, I feel it within about 5 minutes as well.

As for what STB said above, he is right you always want to start out low. You can always increase your dose if you need to but you can't take it out once it is in so just be careful. It also shows high tachyphylaxis so there is no point starting out high, you will build resistance to it very quickly.