Critique My Endocrinologist Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

slick64225

Awards
Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

Total And Free Testosterone: 898
Estradiol: a little less than 32
T4, TOTAL: 8.7
Prolactin: 7.7

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?

Fat6

Awards
Ok, I just got my bloodwork results back to confirm whether or not I have gyno even though I have puffy nimples.

My doctor said my test results were excellent that I had no excess estrogen and a very good testosterone level. If this is the case, then why do I have puffy nimples? Also, I questioned my estradiol level. It seems high to me, but my doctor says it wasn't and levels shouldn't be too low as that is not healthy. Can any please provide any feedback in regards to my concerns and questions based on my blood-level results as I would really appreciate it. What can I do to fix these puffy nimples without surgery?
A little over-posting???

slick64225

Awards
Sorry, for the over-posting. I just want to make sure I get some feedback from all spectrums. My bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
total and free test are 2 different things, but if my total test were 898 at age 38 i would be leaping tall buildings at a single bound. try some td formestane applied directly to chest. not a high dose just 1 pump to each side am/pm.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your testosterone level is sky high, that is great for someone your age. There can be a lot of factors that affect puffy nimples, including having it from birth. I did not see you say anything about whether you've always had it but if you have always had minor gyno then you can definitely have puffy nipples even with normal hormone levels. Also, water retention can cause puffier nipples than normal, but typically only if you had them before. Not sure of what your b/f % is but that is also a contributor.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nice numbers. 898 is great for any age, but 38 - nice.

Prolactin is within range.

Estradiol is on the low end of normal.

How is your body fat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice numbers. 898 is great for any age, but 38 - nice.

Prolactin is within range.

Estradiol is on the low end of normal.

How is your body fat?
898-geez. even on 200mg of test cyp my numbers are barely over half of that.:grumpy:

slick64225

Awards
Your testosterone level is sky high, that is great for someone your age. There can be a lot of factors that affect puffy nimples, including having it from birth. I did not see you say anything about whether you've always had it but if you have always had minor gyno then you can definitely have puffy nipples even with normal hormone levels. Also, water retention can cause puffier nipples than normal, but typically only if you had them before. Not sure of what your b/f % is but that is also a contributor.
All I can say is that I noticed this puffiness when I gained weight. I remember I was 220 lbs at one time at 6'4", but felt I needed to gain at least 20 lbs to fill my weight. So I started eating, drinking, and taking legal supplements. After a couple of years of doing this, I did gain that weight and definitely was able to bench more. I got up to 240 lbs, but that is when I started noticing the puffy nimples. I too thought it was body fat so I decided to lose the weight the last few years. I am now back to 220 lbs, but the puffiness won't go away. It is still there, but might be a tiny bit less puffier than before. Can I take a anti-puffiness pill? What do you suggest as I would really appreciate it as I don't know what to do? My doc says my results are great and I definitely don't have gyno. So why do I have puffy nimples?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well there is definitely no "anti-puffy" pill. What is your b/f%? Honestly some people's nipples are just puffy and others aren't but usually body fat highly correlated with it. If you are taking anything causing water retention that could also do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i guess you didn't see where i recommended td formestane?

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I would speculate it is a bodyfat issue.What is your BF %? Not your weight, but actual BF%.

slick64225

Awards
Well there is definitely no "anti-puffy" pill. What is your b/f%? Honestly some people's nipples are just puffy and others aren't but usually body fat highly correlated with it. If you are taking anything causing water retention that could also do it.
My body fat percentage is 16 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.