Opinions on the Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 stack?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
For those "in the know" or those who have tried these products, what to you think? For somebody who is not quite ready to go the PH route, would this stack produce some results?

Some background:

I've got about 20 solid years of weight training/bodybuilding experience, and even competed drug-free in the early 90's. Then I caught the golf bug and played for around 10 years until I hit the gym again in October for some off season training. However, I enjoyed working out again so much that I am now training 3-4 times a week and seeing the old "muscle memory" kick in! :veryhappy:

I'm nowhere near as strong as I used to be, of course (that will take time), and I am not recovering as fast as I used to. I also am too impatient with my training, meaning that I am working so hard that right now I have some shoulder/joint issues.

Regardless, I've been reading about all of the new (to me) supplements out there as much as possible, and I'm trying to make some intelligent choices as to what might help me with my training the most. My diet is fairly clean, and I occasionally do some cardio (mostly treadmill/fast walking on an incline).

So what about this Mass FX/Hyperdrol X2 stack? Effective, or not?

Any other suggestions as to what might help me even more?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
I should add that right now I am supplementing with:

Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 protein (GNC)
Amplified Creatine 189 (GNC)
1 round of USP's Asteroid stack
SuperCissus RX (USP)

With this I am making gains, but as previously stated, I think a lot of it is a result of my many years of training. Maybe the supplements are helping a little, it's hard to tell.

jim623

This was the first stack I ever ran. Solid products!
The new version, MFXv3 should be showing up soon. I haven't tried it, but the beta test showed promise.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
See the log link for test expected test increase (50%)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I used this stack for 4 weeks with decent results in strength. I think it would be much better ran for 8 weeks though.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stack that you will love! Take 4-6 caps a day massfx and 4 of the hx2, you will absolutely love the results, add something like zma before bed to help you sleep better and for your recovery...you may not be able to find any more hx2 though, so you could find another product with 6-bromo

fst89lx

Awards
I got excellent results from mfx/hdx2. I was on for ~4 weeks at 4 caps each per day, I wish I would have done 8 weeks but I didn't have the $$ for another bottle of each. Even at 4 weeks though the strength gains were great!

A word of warning though ease into 4caps each per day. I started right off with 4 each per day and got REALLY bad stomach discomfort for a couple of days, I just backed it off to 2 each per day, then 3 then 4 and all was good from then on out.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, everybody. Very helpful.

Why is it easy to find the Mass FX, but difficult to find the Hyperdrol X2?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
HX2 can still be found, just google it
I have tried, as a matter of fact I looked for a very long time, appears everyone is sold out, I could be wrong, but I came up with nothing

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had decent results as far as strength increase goes.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nutra has those 6-bromo caps. 25mg each/ 60 a bottle for $14.99 not a bad deal

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
nutra has those 6-bromo caps. 25mg each/ 60 a bottle for $14.99 not a bad deal
Thanks.

I looked around some more, and found that AX now has their "PCT Extreme," which also has 6-Bromo, and looks to be similar to Hyperdrol X2.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
eh, its a better deal just to get the stuff from nutra. 90 caps for 30 bucks, or 60 for 15. theres a lil bit of extras with the pct stuff, but i think the pure caps of 6 bromo will be stronger. i just started 6 bromo at 100mg a day... and got sick on the second day :( but im gona keep taking it and see how well it works for me with LCLT, hoping for nice gains in strength

mason1014

Awards
does anyone know why HX2 got banned its not a PH, or atleast i didnt think it was..

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Slight traces of andro. AX says they are testing it to see why this happened.
So all AX has to do is re-release it once it's "clean," and we'll all be happy, right?

:veryhappy:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So all AX has to do is re-release it once it's "clean," and we'll all be happy, right?

:veryhappy:
Happy? I think so. "Re-release"? I don't think so. Any studies being done aren't necessarily for it being "spiked", but rather the theory that 6-bromo, like 6-oxo, degrade into andro over time or under certain conditions. This was something that was alluded to for a little while (yet recent) and multiple parties/minds are exploring that possibility. In the meantime, if an ingredient is questionable, wouldn't it make better sense to just scrap it? HX2 re-released? Nope. However, if there was HX(1) and HX2, then it would follow suit that... :stooges:

I'm thinking, it's not going to be that easy. Popularity wise, that is.
Due to the andro deal, yeah. Not so popular. On the other hand... :32: