Supplements for my new workout

drvinnybombat

Awards
Hey guys, 1st post.

I'm about to change my workout. I'm training for a firefighter's exam that mainly requires endurance and leg strength. I'm going to do something similar to P90X/Crossfit, which is a lot of bodyweight resistance. I plan to add a weighted vest to some of the workouts and stairs to some of the workouts. When it gets warmer, I'll probably be doing 3-4 morning cardio sessions along with the P90X schedule in the afternoon. I would like some advice on supplements.

First, I take one serving of whey, 3 times daily; morning, afternoon, and a few hours before bed. Is this the best way to do it?

I was planning on White Flood as a pre workout supplement. NO xplode has been effective for me in the past.

Finally, for post workout I can't decide between Purple Wraath and Green MAGnitude. Which direction should I go?

Any other advice?

I'm 6'1", 195 lbs, about 15% body fat, 275 lb Bench, 425 Deadlift. I can afford to lose maybe 15 lbs of fat, but probably do not want to lose or gain too much overall weight.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, 1st post.

I'm about to change my workout. I'm training for a firefighter's exam that mainly requires endurance and leg strength. I'm going to do something similar to P90X/Crossfit, which is a lot of bodyweight resistance. I plan to add a weighted vest to some of the workouts and stairs to some of the workouts. When it gets warmer, I'll probably be doing 3-4 morning cardio sessions along with the P90X schedule in the afternoon. I would like some advice on supplements.

First, I take one serving of whey, 3 times daily; morning, afternoon, and a few hours before bed. Is this the best way to do it?

I was planning on White Flood as a pre workout supplement. NO xplode has been effective for me in the past.

Finally, for post workout I can't decide between Purple Wraath and Green MAGnitude. Which direction should I go?

Any other advice?

I'm 6'1", 195 lbs, about 15% body fat, 275 lb Bench, 425 Deadlift. I can afford to lose maybe 15 lbs of fat, but probably do not want to lose or gain too much overall weight.
Pw and GM are different categories... what are you looking for outta these supps

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd use Cre02 and RPM, or RagNOrok and Cordygen5. The endurance, strength, and recovery will impress you!

You don't need anything special post-workout, but if you insist, buy Golden Gains, it's great.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Post work-out I would go with Purple Wraath. Poison also had a good suggestion with Golden Gains. If you're going to spend the money though, I would go with Purple Wraath. It's been my experience that not only do I see more in way of results, but I also save much needed cash, making homemade shakes....whether pre-wo or post-wo. If you make it at home, you...and only you, decide exactly what goes into it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'd use Cre02 and RPM, or RagNOrok and Cordygen5. The endurance, strength, and recovery will impress you!

You don't need anything special post-workout, but if you insist, buy Golden Gains, it's great.
Great post. Cre-02/Cordygen are phenomenal products for aiding in endurance as well as oxygen uptake. Nothing quite like our cordyceps on the market imo. RagNOrok Ultra would simply shock you with the strength it gives...it's really intense.

Out of the products listed and mentioned, golden gains makes the most sense as a post w/o option....and you could actually drink some Purple Wraath during your workout for best results.