need advice on a good stack!!

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
hello to all, i need expert advice on stacks thats not a steroid or any of its kind. i looking into HGHup+Prime / Three Kings or SMS stack, which of these 3 stack will give me at least 10lbs with a good diet and training. if you know of any non steroid stack thats better please let me know.

Thanks,

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
lol good luck finding anything that will guarantee you 10 lbs but you have the right ideas with the stacks.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
A good stack that will put on 10lbs with no PHs or Steroids?

Umm, how about a triple stack at Wendys

GICH
if you dont have anything good to say, please just dont comment, im asking for "experts" advice.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to put on some size, I would go with 3 Kings or SMS. Nothing agaist the Prime + HGHup. I, personally, would use that stack for a recomp or cut to help maintain muscle and strength. That's just me though. Actually in January I will be running Prime and possibly a couple other things as part of a recomp.

Now the "10lbs" will be aided by the stack, but ultimately that will come down to your diet and training. But like I said, I would go with the 3 Kings or SMS.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm generally a hard gainer, but Primal Male has been very good to me, up 6lbs in 5 weeks or so.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good stack that will put on 10lbs with no PHs or Steroids?

Umm, how about a triple stack at Wendys

GICH
I have been able to put on 7 really good pounds using the Asteroid stack and I have heard of people putting on more but yah there is no guarantee you will be one of these people. My diet and training is very precise to my own needs as I have been doing this for a long time. One thing though after all this time on more of a plateau I could not be. So that 7 lbs is very good for my situation.

The key to building naturally is patience, your going to gain 10 lbs just may not be in the next couple months. It on the other hand may be, I don't know how well you're set up. Stick with it and over the long haul you could be bigger than some who use PS. Modern herbal supplentation is quite good, I will be competing around 20 lbs heavier than I ever have and I'm an old fugger. Stay the course. Run a couple 8 week back to back stacks. I will be doing the Swole stack after the Asteroid.

Oh and if you have not spent countless hours refining your diet and making adjustments for your needs, then put the supps away untill you have. Learn how to get your staples together, Protein, fish oil, bcaa's. One thing is for sure if you can't gain without supps your not going to have much more luck gaining with them.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I will be trying the Primal Male early in the new year Poison. The ingredient profile looks to be about as solid as they come. Possibly as part of the recomp along with the Prime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking to put on some size, I would go with 3 Kings or SMS. Nothing agaist the Prime + HGHup. I, personally, would use that stack for a recomp or cut to help maintain muscle and strength. That's just me though. Actually in January I will be running Prime and possibly a couple other things as part of a recomp.

Now the "10lbs" will be aided by the stack, but ultimately that will come down to your diet and training. But like I said, I would go with the 3 Kings or SMS.
You can pack on a lot of weight using prime you just have to eat a heck of a lot more then you would with other products. Your right it's a good recomp product, which is why it takes a lot of cals to bulk.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You can pack on a lot of weight using prime you just have to eat a heck of a lot more then you would with other products. Your right it's a good recomp product, which is why it takes a lot of cals to bulk.
I have no doubt that you can add some quality LB's using Prime. I've heard that it increases appetite quite a bit. I, personally, can't wait to use it and see for myself. I'm looking forward to the prospect of potentially having more of an appetite and still being able to lean out some. Now THAT'S nice. Prime, from reviews and whatnot, seems very versatile. Just compared to the 3 Kings and the SMS, I think it may be "easier" (for lack of a better word) to use Prime stacked with HGHup during a recomp. But again, there is no doubt Prime would/could be quite effective in a bulk.

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards

Thanks bro!!!

jmma062803

jmma062803

Awards
I have been able to put on 7 really good pounds using the Asteroid stack and I have heard of people putting on more but yah there is no guarantee you will be one of these people. My diet and training is very precise to my own needs as I have been doing this for a long time. One thing though after all this time on more of a plateau I could not be. So that 7 lbs is very good for my situation.

The key to building naturally is patience, your going to gain 10 lbs just may not be in the next couple months. It on the other hand may be, I don't know how well you're set up. Stick with it and over the long haul you could be bigger than some who use PS. Modern herbal supplentation is quite good, I will be competing around 20 lbs heavier than I ever have and I'm an old fugger. Stay the course. Run a couple 8 week back to back stacks. I will be doing the Swole stack after the Asteroid.

Oh and if you have not spent countless hours refining your diet and making adjustments for your needs, then put the supps away untill you have. Learn how to get your staples together, Protein, fish oil, bcaa's. One thing is for sure if you can't gain without supps your not going to have much more luck gaining with them.
Thanks will check into Asteroid stack

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with what you're saying here. However this guy sounded like he wanted to put on 10lbs fast... Naturally it takes a long time
Yah I see your point too, I just want to give him a good understanding of the products and what they can do.