h Drol questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbenza01

One of my buddies just got off a cycle of hdrol, saw massive gains in size and strength. I just ordered a few 60 capsule bottles online

As a person with a slimmer figure, even after months of workout, i am hoping this will give me the mass gain i am looking for, however my questions are as follows, any help is much appreciated

1) i was told to take milk thistle and fish oil with the h drol, any other suggestions?

2) any other supps that are good to stack this with that people have had success with?

3) any other information, preferably from people with experience

thanks i can use all the info i can get

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
One of my buddies just got off a cycle of hdrol, saw massive gains in size and strength. I just ordered a few 60 capsule bottles online

As a person with a slimmer figure, even after months of workout, i am hoping this will give me the mass gain i am looking for, however my questions are as follows, any help is much appreciated

1) i was told to take milk thistle and fish oil with the h drol, any other suggestions?

2) any other supps that are good to stack this with that people have had success with?

3) any other information, preferably from people with experience

thanks i can use all the info i can get
6'2" @ 166lbs and you want to use steroids? If you can't grow naturally, steroids are not going to do much for you(whatever little gains you may make, will most likely be lost once you come off) . I suggest you check out the nutrition/bulking/training sections on this site and leave the steroids alone for a few years.

bbenza01

filled it in wrong im around 176-177. and i appreciate your opinion but im looking for hard info because the decision has already been made

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
What research have you done on on-cycle assist and pct?

bbenza01

i was told milk thistle lots of fish oils etc. and novedex for pct

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
READ READ READ READ READ then think about doing it for a couple weeks, stop thinking about it and go back to READ READ READ READ... repeat this cycle a couple times then you will be able to make an informed decision about what you are putting into your body

I ran hdrol before for my first PH run and regret it. I feel if I had waited more and been more ready for it, it might have gone alot better. Not trying to sound like a d1ck just trying to help you out bud

spezzy

Awards
filled it in wrong im around 176-177. and i appreciate your opinion but im looking for hard info because the decision has already been made
You're asking for suggestions and help but aren't open to it.
Get your diet on track and go lift.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
read the above link.. then do a search on AM and look up other peoples logs on it. This way you can have a better understanding of what to expect from this run.

And if your here looking for help/guidence/suggestions this is a GREAT place to be but you have to be willing to listen to alot of the people on here who have been around and have lots of good advice to offer you.

The first thing would be to develop a diet for yourself, there are tons to pick from! Also establish a workout regime you plan to run and stick to it. A good e-book you can start with is the ectomorph workout by scivation. its free at scivationbooks.com. Establish a base for yourself before you start anykind of cycle

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM... Get cycle assist...dont use it for over 4 weeks...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
i was told milk thistle lots of fish oils etc. and novedex for pct
you will need more than this...and I don't even pretend to know as much about this topic as most people in this forum. I have been reading up on it lately. The biggest piece of advice I got when I started on this forum was "read and learn all you can". Its true. Don't take this until you are up to speed on all aspects it.

statik

statik

Awards
you will need more than this...and I don't even pretend to know as much about this topic as most people in this forum. I have been reading up on it lately. The biggest piece of advice I got when I started on this forum was "read and learn all you can". Its true. Don't take this until you are up to speed on all aspects it.
I agree... I've had my 2 bottles of Hdrol sitting here for 2 months and I'm nowhere close to starting the cycle until I finish researching and planning cycle support and PTC. Read, Learn then Live. There is plenty of information and good people/advice to help you plan a cycle. Patience is a must or you can really **** your body up. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.