T-911 /GH Max Stack...

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Im thinking this would be a pretty solid and economical stack. I've heard great things about T-911 and the little i've read on Universal's GH Max and for under 20 bucks why not.
:Thinkingof_:

Any thoughts?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I loved T-911 when I ran it and will be going again soon. Personally I would rather run Ghenerate or I-GH-1 with out T-911. I might be biased but I believe them the best GH option short of going to the needle. Very good deal on the 2( Ghenerate and I-gh-1) if you look around.

No matter what GH product you go with enjoy your T-911 and hit me up if you have any questions.

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Great! yeah I'm not sure if im ready for a GH supp that is too potent lol but I'm def looking forward to trying T-911.

As for as the GH goes... i said i would never take test boosters when i first started soooo you know Gh supps are just around the corner. just after some more research, thanks for the input!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great! yeah I'm not sure if im ready for a GH supp that is too potent lol but I'm def looking forward to trying T-911.

As for as the GH goes... i said i would never take test boosters when i first started soooo you know Gh supps are just around the corner. just after some more research, thanks for the input!
Certainly look into GHenerate + Igh-1 which is on sale right now as a stack. Really good GH booster that is showing really good results in early logs on here right now. I'm currently on it and I'm blown away. Much better than any other GH product I have used so far.