Headaches on Test Booster

Puck Master

Awards
40 years old. Been lifting 2 years. Diet is clean. My stack icludes liver pills, protien, multi vit. and jacked. I wanted to try a test booster. Tried Universal stack. I realize its not a stand alone booster. Severe headache 4 days on,taking as directed. Then I tried T-Bomb II Dose = 4 pills a day for 2 days Samething severe headache and neck pain. Next DTP same dose same outcome. Now Im not so sure I need to boost. Sex drive is high. Love to fight played hockey for years. Please advise.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 years old. Been lifting 2 years. Diet is clean. My stack icludes liver pills, protien, multi vit. and jacked. I wanted to try a test booster. Tried Universal stack. I realize its not a stand alone booster. Severe headache 4 days on,taking as directed. Then I tried T-Bomb II Dose = 4 pills a day for 2 days Samething severe headache and neck pain. Next DTP same dose same outcome. Now Im not so sure I need to boost. Sex drive is high. Love to fight played hockey for years. Please advise.
Have you had your BP checked?

Puck Master

Awards
no. Shoul I start there? My last physical was a yeat ago. The doc said my #s were fine. Although I dont remember what the exact # was.
Thanks.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeah man dtp and dthc gave me headaches, but i started to drink alot more water 1 gallon aday on rest days and more on lift days and the went byby

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im drinking easily a gallon a day
Keep drinking water if you BP is under control... otherwise there must be an ingredient common in all that you could have some mild allergy too. Might want to look into something like TestoPro/Stoked by AI or T-Force by Omega, both are a single ingredient. At least you know that if those don't bother you then it is some ingredient you cannot tolerate... just my thoughts for you.

Puck Master

Awards
If my bp is in check I will give AI a shot. Much appriciated.

Puck Master

Awards
Had my BP checked this morning. 112/76. Doc said this is really good.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had my BP checked this morning. 112/76. Doc said this is really good.
There must be a common ingredient in those that you do not react well too then... it would be sad but kind of funny if it was Tribulus. I suggest you get some AI Testopro, I don't believe any of those have Testofen in them and it is a proven product or get in on the BOGO T-Force deal.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you are taking Animal Stak or Animal Test but in Animal Stak there are vasodilators. Vasodilators are indicated in migrains, against what most people think. Migraines are actually induced by vasoconstriction followed by rapid vasodilation, so you can induce a headache when modifying blood flow.

If you are taking Animal Test there are also a few ingredients that can cause issues such as arachadonic acid. AA converts to prostaglandins and leukotrienes with a few of the prostaglandins also controlling vasodilation/vasoconstriction pathways. You also seem to be taking quite a few things at once, you might want to split each of these up between meals and not take all of them at once. Hope this helps!