6-Bromo dosing?

mamelton

Awards
What should 6-bromo be dosed at to not kill libido?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
What should 6-bromo be dosed at to not kill libido?
For PCT purposes...not above 50mg. For anabolic purposes...no more than 100mg. However, to each their own...some guys like to get crazy and do 150mg-200mg.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
try and find the post by Dr D on 6 bromo. if i remember right he has taken high doses and libido has been unaffected.He swears by the stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6bromo never effects my libido, but everyones diff. now atd, thats a libido killer fo sho.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Perfect thread. I just received a couple of bottles of Bromo.

I was thinking of using this while trying to cut. Worth it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
at 100mg/day is one month enough time on it? i hear it can take 6-8 weeks to get the full effects. i got 2 bottles of the nutra stuff, wonering hows best

jim623

at 100mg/day is one month enough time on it? i hear it can take 6-8 weeks to get the full effects. i got 2 bottles of the nutra stuff, wonering hows best
You should have full effect in 2-3 weeks. It can be safely run for 12 weeks @ 200mg/day. At this dose, some people get dry joints and libido loss due to estrogen levels being too low.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You should have full effect in 2-3 weeks. It can be safely run for 12 weeks @ 200mg/day. At this dose, some people get dry joints and libido loss due to estrogen levels being too low.
thats a lot of bromo, is there a strong anabolic effect at lower dosages?

jim623

thats a lot of bromo, is there a strong anabolic effect at lower dosages?
This was the recommened dosage for HX2. Four caps a day @ 50mg 6-bromo per cap. I myself, could not take more than 150mg a day. Big time libido loss.

AX's aPCT had 25mg per cap, dosed at 3 a day. I gained more on that than I did on 6 weeks of 3-AD.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This was the recommened dosage for HX2. Four caps a day @ 50mg 6-bromo per cap. I myself, could not take more than 150mg a day. Big time libido loss.

AX's aPCT had 25mg per cap, dosed at 3 a day. I gained more on that than I did on 6 weeks of 3-AD.
One other thing I should point out here...how much 6-bromo you take really has to deal with what isomers your taking in as well. However, most 6-bromo products do not list the isomer ratios like our former product 2nd Gear which was 50% Alpha and 50% Beta.

Taking in more than 150mg is pointless and asking for trouble in my opinion, but then again that is my opinion and I say to each their own as there are different strokes for different folks. The odds are that the reason for your libido loss is that the 6-bromo started converting into 6-bromotestosterone, thus becoming suppressive.

I've used HDX2 as well...I preferred only two caps daily (100mg), 1 cap two times daily. Going to 150mg was no good. The point is...you do not want to kill estrogen...you want to keep it limited and keep your hormones in a positive balance.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's dosed higher do to a worry about the "competitive inhibitor".

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I took it 50/50/100 and I am 165lbs, it was amazing, the strength gains were awesome and I was cutting, plus my libido was up...I think the libido issue is different for everyone, try it out and see what works for you

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is a personal thing. trial and error.The instructions on the label are only recommended What it is based on , who knows. If trials have been done on humans before the product was launched , it would be useful to make those trials public.

this doesnt just apply to 6 bromo but all supplements .How do manufacturers arrive at the directions given on the label?