Does USP's "Powerfull" cause excessive dreams?

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else had this experience?

I usually sleep well and wake up in the morning refreshed, not remembering my dreams at all.

Now that I am taking "Powerfull" at night before going to sleep, I am dreaming excessively, or at least remembering my dreams. I also feel more tired from getting a different type of sleep.

I don't think I am imagining this, and to prove it, last night I did not take "Powerfull," and I got a good night's rest. However, the previous few nights I took it, dreamed a lot, and felt tired the next day.

What do you think?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
YES.

I get REDICULOUS dreams...they are so intense that they wake me up. I will be doing something crazy insane and it will scare me awake. It should be called powerfull because your dreams are so powerfull. My mind actually feels tired when I wake up from the amount of dream activity...its like I can't get away from stress.

I do not wake up feeling rested on powerfull, instead I wake up with an adrenaline rush from the intesity of my experience/trip. I also feels as if I had been sleeping WAY WAY longer than what the clock would show. In 1 hr I would have a dream that in reality would act out over the course of an entire day.

This stuff is creepy, and I don't think it work that well at all. I haven't noticed much except from the fact that I could sleep less hours without being foggy.

Its very similar to takign a bunch of weigh protein before bed.

wingzors

Awards
I got that way when I first got on it, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one. After time it passed and now I just feel rested on it, I did have some good crazy dreams though

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes... yes it does...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man- i just read the ingredient profile CAREFULLY:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 90+

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Propietary Blend:

[Chlorophytum borivilianum (root), Velvet Bean (bean)]
750 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Cellulose, LSD, Extacy.

Directions:
On workout days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 2 capsules 30 minutes before exercise, and 1 capsule before bed.

On resting days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 1 capsule 6 hours later 30 minutes before eating, and 1 capsule before bed. Experienced users may increase nightime dose by 1 capsule after 10 days of use.

J/K :)

wingzors

Awards

Supplement Facts

Propietary Blend:

750 mg **

Directions:
On workout days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 2 capsules 30 minutes before exercise, and 1 capsule before bed.

On resting days: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning 30 minutes prior to food intake, 1 capsule 6 hours later 30 minutes before eating, and 1 capsule before bed. Experienced users may increase nightime dose by 1 capsule after 10 days of use.

Well that explains a lot no wonder. I must have missed those ingredients on my bottle

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
Sounds like I need to pick up some of this stuff....

DGA3

Awards
  • Established

Supplement Facts

Propietary Blend:

750 mg **

Directions:

:lmao:

I must have purchased the generic version of this, as mine certainly did not come with those two "special" ingredients!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
By the way . . .

Do dreams occur during light sleep or deep sleep?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Weird. You are saying it is causing emotional release in REM.

I would say powerful was working very well for you. The idea is to dip into deep sleep more, this is the state you'll feel more rested in and is thought to be when hGH is released.

YES.

I get REDICULOUS dreams...they are so intense that they wake me up. I will be doing something crazy insane and it will scare me awake. It should be called powerfull because your dreams are so powerfull. My mind actually feels tired when I wake up from the amount of dream activity...its like I can't get away from stress.

I do not wake up feeling rested on powerfull, instead I wake up with an adrenaline rush from the intesity of my experience/trip. I also feels as if I had been sleeping WAY WAY longer than what the clock would show. In 1 hr I would have a dream that in reality would act out over the course of an entire day.

This stuff is creepy, and I don't think it work that well at all. I haven't noticed much except from the fact that I could sleep less hours without being foggy.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Oh wait .... you might have something else going on. Mention it to your physician and ask them to check you up on this once every so often, partic. if you're the sort of guy that if people can yell at you never flinch an inche.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i dont know how about powerfull......but i took 1-carboxy last night for the first time, and i had the craziest multi layer dreams all night long. i'd wake up, then be in another dream, and tell people about my dreams while im still dreaming, then wake up again.

i dont know if ima keep taking it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Deeper you sleep, more hormones you will produce over night and better the recovery, I would say it is working

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
YES.

Please tell me this was some kind of bad joke.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me this was some kind of bad joke.
um no,

when you intake fast acting protein before sleep, it strongly affects your dreams. High protein before bed will increase your dream recall substantially. It certainly does so for me...I cannot handle whey protein before bed as my dreams are too vivid/lucid/intense and I sometimes even experience sleep paralysis. Instead, before bed, I have oatmeal or some sort of long acting carb.

Research it.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
1-carboxy gives me the most epic/vivid dreams of all time. sometimes i dont know if im awake or asleep still. i will have dreams where im asleep dreaming... and i willl wake up go pee and go back to bed and have another dream. i would say 99% are bad dreams. last night first i got super crammed for finals and was taking like 8 classes and it was the night before and i just remembered. then went pee and my gf left me to go forward in time to fight minotaurs... WEIRD WEIRD stuff, but it makes life more interesting :p

not to mention this is literally the only way i can remember my dreams... like i will remember them the day after

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Deeper you sleep, more hormones you will produce over night and better the recovery, I would say it is working
That's my point: if I take Powerfull before bed, I don't sleep deeply because of all the crazy dreams.

When I don't take it, I sleep great!

So, as for now, I only take it prior to my workouts.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Geee anyway just for the record I sleep fine with Powerful.

I get very rapid tolerance to it. At first its like using Valarian, which gives a very restful deep sleep. This wears of pretty quickly for me, but it could simply be that I don't run a full cycle. When I notice its uneffective I stop the cycle - perhaps I should really continue.

I don't find it amazing but I think it does its job. 1-carboxy and Powerful for sleep should give similar results.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Oh wait .... you might have something else going on. Mention it to your physician and ask them to check you up on this once every so often, partic. if you're the sort of guy that if people can yell at you never flinch an inche.
check up one what? I'm not quite following you on this man.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I had great dreams and great sleep, normally I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, so pf was great for me.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
That's my point: if I take Powerfull before bed, I don't sleep deeply because of all the crazy dreams.

When I don't take it, I sleep great!

So, as for now, I only take it prior to my workouts.
How many tabs are you taking prior to bed? If I take 2 tabs then I have a really deep sleep with vivid dreams but wake up feeling refreshed. If I take 3 tabs then the dreams are just plain weird and I wake up feeling really groggy.

Try reducing the tabs you take before bed and see if it helps.