HGH, what is it? HELP

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is it? I know its called, Human Growth Hormone and is a hormone which basiaclly determines height, weight, ect when in your teens. But, SUPPLEMENT wise, is it all a scam? Does it work? Is it oral or injectable? Ect....

Thanks, sorry so broad.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
it comes in injectable and oral. produces lean muscle mass gain and burns off fat. about 1k for a cycle of it off the streets. not a scam at all.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... im not too sure about the oral form... never heard too many succes stories... but injectable is very good... 1-2 iu's ED and itll keep u lean during ur bulk... but dont expect huge results from it... its not a miracle most people i know that have taken it cycle it for roughly 16-20 weeks with the addition of many other things... but i do not advise taking until fully aware of all the side effects and precautionss...

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
oral is usually cheaper and i havent heard many good things from it also

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thats because theres no such thing as oral HGH :32: thats why its injectable. do some research on hgh if u tried to ingest it it would degrade in ur stomach. and to the op dont buy into any of the homeopathic hgh sprays bs. now Ghenerate by LG is a whole different thing because its not synthetic HGH like u would inject.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There is no successful oral hgh, but their are successfull hgh boosters (HGHup & IGF-2 are two that I have used. There are also peptides). But injectable does work... Swoldierboy used it on script awhile back and grew bigger and taller (his was script for height)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah there are effective hgh boosters but not oral hgh supplements which i was tryign to tell the op not to buy. because we all kno certain sites have products that say human growth hormone homeopathic ext Xcc etc.. but like texas said hghup and igf2 are great products from what ive heard and i have a bottle of hghup on the way from the sale which i wont be using till spring but im interested to compare it to Ghenerate which im using now and its awesome

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah there are effective hgh boosters but not oral hgh supplements which i was tryign to tell the op not to buy. because we all kno certain sites have products that say human growth hormone homeopathic ext Xcc etc.. but like texas said hghup and igf2 are great products from what ive heard and i have a bottle of hghup on the way from the sale which i wont be using till spring but im interested to compare it to Ghenerate which im using now and its awesome
when you do let me know how it goes! I agree, I was making my comment for op, not directed at you. No worries.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
will do . sorry to thread jack but texas hows the subecdy so far?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no successful oral hgh, but their are successfull hgh boosters (HGHup & IGF-2 are two that I have used. There are also peptides). But injectable does work... Swoldierboy used it on script awhile back and grew bigger and taller (his was script for height)
So Swoldierboy how much taller did you get?

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i got a few inches taller. i was like 13 and was like 5 ft tall. i am 5 9 now and i grew about 5 inches off of it. doc said it doesnt make ur pre dtermined height more, just gets u there faster

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
and one of my friends is on hrt and had the option of doing it orally. i dunno if its pure hgh but ya. texas, he works at l.a. lol