no explode

TBULL

Awards
mod edit: wrong, it isn't. Post in the right forum next time.

I want your opinions on this.. My sons school said it had illegal products in it and nothing with a warning label is allowed in school!! I was just wondering if you guys could help dispute this comment that was sent to me:

The bottle does list the ingredients, one of which is a NO-XplodeT Proprietary Blend: 20,500mg worth of ingredients.
Unless you go on-line and dig fairly deep, you will not find out what exactly is in the "proprietary-blend" ingredients.
Don't worry; this has been done for you. One of the "hidden" ingredients in this blend is an herb called rutaecarpine. This ingredient is an alkaloid isolated from the traditional Chinese medicine, evodia rutaecarpa.
Studies have shown that this ingredient, rutaecarpine, can affect the P-450 enzyme system of the liver. Bottom line, it can cause serious damage to your liver and lead to devastating consequences.
We found out about it's affect on the liver when we found abnormally elevated liver enzymes on a few patients during routine evaluation and laboratory testing, which there was no apparent explanation or exam findings to correlate the lab results.
After more in depth questioning, we found the patients had been using the supplement. After one month of remaining off NO-XplodeT, the livers had completely returned to normal.
NO-XplodeT was initially available only on-line at about $40.00 for 1.8 pounds of the compound. Now, it is available in the BX.
As the medical director for the 509th MDG, I highly recommend all to refrain from using this supplement. I would also like to stress the importance of letting your healthcare provider know of any and all supplements you are taking.
ClenbuterolT is a second item that I want to discuss. ClenbuterolT is an illegal medication that has gained popularity as a diet, slimming aid.
It has come under scrutiny lately as it seems to be fairly popular with the Hollywood faction. But, this is a prescription medication for horses. It is not for human consumption.
This medication is specifically a beta2 adrenergic agonist that is used to treat horse asthma. Remember, horses weigh upwards of 1,200-1,500 pounds depending on the breed, and the medication was formulated for such.
For people who consume this, it will cause their blood pressure to rise, heart rate to increase and core body temperature to rise.
It is very similar to ephedrine - remember a young baseball player who dropped dead during practice? Ephedrine was found to be the cause.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
clenbuterol is in no explode? .....thats news to me

Koryo1233

Awards
I do know of this natural herb's benefits...

"Laboratory and early animal studies indicated rutaecarpine to have anticancer, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-obesity and blood thinning properties. Rutaecarpine has been used in China to treat gastrointestinal disorders, dysmenorrhea, and hypertension." Ray Sahelian, M.D.

Koryo1233

Awards
clenbuterol is in no explode? .....thats news to me
lol, there is no way that it would be, maybe his son's school found clen too? Idk none of by business, but I know it's not in No-Explode.

TBULL

Awards
lol he didnt have clen.. his stepdad sent the email to me as he found it somewhere.. he wasnt tested for anything.. just asked what he was taking and the school and mom and stepdad did some research. I hope a rep sees this and can refute these statements somehow.

Koryo1233

Awards
Well as far as the clen goes, the information provided is not wrong, however humans wouldn't last too long if they did indeed use the dosages that are given to horses.
For example, a Horse would barely be affected by the 150 mcg or less doses that most people take while using.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is no clen in no xplode... I can take 4 scoops if that stuff and it doesn't phase me. It's not even the best prewo... Give your some some jack3d. Now there is a serious stim preworkout.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome if this is true. i have taken it before in the past, before i tried eca, and it did have a huge effect.

bubagump

Awards
he is not saying clen is in no-explode, he is just talking about what seems to be the in thing these days/what to watch out for that your kids might be doing and breifly covers what clen is. As far as no-explode and whats in it, it seems that he knows what he is talking about for the most part though they might be over reacting to the possiable effects that one MIGHT suffer from taking it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well I think NO explode is just a huge amount of caffiene, and the prop blend stinks, here on AM most of us prefer other NO supps like jack3d, white flood, etc...

On the other hand it is very nice that a doctor comes on here to chime in, if this is in fact true what he says he could make some wind with this if he spoke to the right people