Zinc Anad Vitamin A for Cycle Acne???

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Question Zinc Anad Vitamin A for Cycle Acne???

Does anyone have any info on this, or any other natural Supp. for cycle acne? Test Cyp, with DTP........trying to combat this issue, cause DTP is the SHIZNIT!!!!! I wash regularly with a quality "soap free" face wash, and dont use anything on my face with alcohol in it. Im trying to run some Formex for now, just to see if it was possibly a Estrogen issue........

Any ideas welcome......except getting rid of the DTP.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Really... Nothing??
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Maby you should change the name of this to "suppliment's for cycle acne"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've had success with Vit A at 30,000 ius per day...dries the skin nicely.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thats the iu amount I read, however my Multi has 15,000 iu already. Also the Zinc is suppose to add to the effects. I also found this

The most important vitamins and minerals for acne eruptions are vitamin A from fish oil and zinc. Vitamin A is necessary for skin healing. Take 25,000 units of vitamin A twice a day. Zinc aids in healing of tissue and assists in preventing scarring. It also helps the body resist infection and inflammation. Zinc is one mineral that has shown to benefit acne in a scientific study. Take 50 mg of zinc in combination with 5 mg of copper, which can become deficient during zinc supplementation. Do not take more than 100 mg of zinc in supplements per day
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.38%

vit A dries the skin. also, u can tan to dry the skin or take neutragena wash and cream. i have a prescription cream called DUAC that is amazing
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    vit A dries the skin. also, u can tan to dry the skin or take neutragena wash and cream. i have a prescription cream called DUAC that is amazing
    Ive thought about the creams, and I already wash.......however I was looking into the "root cause" of the imbalance..

-If the level of toxins in the body is overwhelmingly large and the liver is unable to process such large amounts of toxin the body looks to other organs to remove the toxins as soon as possible. One alternate route of detoxification is the skin.
    If one suffers from acne it is the body’s way of saying that there is a toxic build-up which the liver is unable to clean and the skin shows the imbalance.

One can start by easing the load of the liver by drinking lots of water, eating a balanced diet and regular exercise. Regular saunas and steambaths help to flush out toxins from the body. Another cause of acne is constipation which leads to a toxic bowel

-
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.38%

or just natural high test lol i also take an antibiotic for mine. if u have insurance or money go to a dermatologist. nothing is gonna work as good as a script wash, antibiotic and cream. just becuase u have acne doesnt mean u have toxins in ur liver or taking too much stuff or the liver cant handle it. the liver is huge. it can handle alot of stuff. teenagers who dont take anything and are normal teens get acne cause of high hormones and hormonal imbalance. i know when i take pct i break out like a mother
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

Quote Originally Posted by Swoldierboy View Post
    or just natural high test lol i also take an antibiotic for mine. if u have insurance or money go to a dermatologist. nothing is gonna work as good as a script wash, antibiotic and cream. just becuase u have acne doesnt mean u have toxins in ur liver or taking too much stuff or the liver cant handle it. the liver is huge. it can handle alot of stuff. teenagers who dont take anything and are normal teens get acne cause of high hormones and hormonal imbalance. i know when i take pct i break out like a mother
    I appreciate the imput, and maybe Im looking too far into it, however being on TRT at 38 put some things into perspective quickly. I'll be on it for the rest of my life, and while its a godsend for lean muscle building ect...., its hard too experiment with other Supps. Hell I did a 6 weeker with 1 T Tren (Pp) /Epistane (IBE) and had a little oil, thats it !! I got my much desired DieselTest Pro, and the probs started to get worse. Ive disected the ingredients, and chatted with Chuck, however I still feel "off"
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Good post. Synthetic Vit A is the mainstream treatment.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've taken it as high as 40-50,000 ius to really dry out acne lesions, but then drop to 30K for maintenance. And before some doufus jumps in with "Vit A is toxic and fat soluble and and my mom says it's baaaaaad." do the research. It takes waaaaaay higher doses than that to even approach Vit A toxicity. Just don't eat any seal liver while you're supplementing with A

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin B-5 aka Pantothenic Acid use for acne
    By pistonpump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 07:51 PM
  2. Will starting another cycle take away acne?
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:05 PM
  3. Vitamin B-5 for Acne
    By bigmoe70 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:25 PM
  4. cycle acne prevention
    By theJmad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 06:24 PM