Need help!! appetite suppressent

chadf11

Awards
Im looking for a good appetite suppressent. i did take slim xtreme till it got recalled, and now im looking for something that has a strong appetite suppressor. i work in the golf business and during the winter im inside alot and junk food is my enemy. since december 1 of 2008, i have knocked off 42lbs. i hit the gym everyday and my diet is spot on but i have been having cravings for bad stuff lately and am looking for something to help with this. have taken reduction and liked it. i wanted to try the dcp/lr stack but i cant seem to find it in stock anywhere. any help appreciated??

jim623

Recreate seems to work pretty good for me in that department.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate seems to work pretty good for me in that department.
Thanks... That being said; I hate conventional appetite suppressants and stimulant based products that make you feel like you are going to vomit if you consume food.

Please see the following information regarding WillPower: Pure Caralluma fimbriata which is contained in USPlabs Recreate.

Caralluma fimbriata:

A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by 20% as compared to placebo [7]. In addition, those taking the active ingredient reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change. In other words, it nearly “made” them follow a healthy diet and make better food choices, while also causing them to eat less. The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study. It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite. It also has a well established safety record and had shown no serious adverse effects. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially “tricking” it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite [7,8].

[7] Kuriyan R, Raj T, Srinivas SK, et al. Effect of Caralluma fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Appetite. 2007 May;48(3):338-44.

[8] MacLean DB, Luo LG. Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside. Brain Res. 2004 Sep 10;1020(1-2):1-11
Not to mention the other positive effects you may see from USPlabs Recreate...

Well, Recreate is designed to have a three-step approach to adipose (body-fat) decimation:
1. The prevention of fatty acid and triglyceride (the actual substances of “fat tissue”) synthesis.
2. The direct and potent induction of lipolysis (the breakdown of fat).
3. Massively increasing fatty acid oxidation (the use of fat to fuel the body).

Key Ingredients in USPlabs Recreate™:
Pure Caralluma Fimbriata (stem) = Responsible for potent appetite and craving suppression!
Engineered Extract from Coffea Arabica L (bean) = Prevents the formation of cortisol in your body!
Engineered Extract from Olea Europaea (leaf) = Increase T3 levels naturally!
Microtea Debillis (stem) = Unreal energy and focus, without jitters!
• Others: Caffeine, Forslean (Coleus Forskohlii)

Anyone used it? Does it only burn fat?
i have lost 2 pounds in less than a week....but my arms are definitely bigger
i love it. i love the energy it gives me. clean and gradual after the sudden burst about 20 minutes after i take it. i had run a stack of that + DCP and got great results a while back.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

sonicwaste

Awards
If you don't want the whole recreate stack, you can but the app supp from it Caralluma fimbriata.

Cat's claw extract is great, synephrine, hoodia, cha de bugre.

Those are all good single suppressants.

The best multi I have found is hunger strike.

Forged Burner, Recreate, Lean FX, thermorexin... all those work great but have ingredients beyond suppressants.

Hunger strike is a good 3 punch kill... All the others can be used independently with good results.