HGH Spray? (Sytropin)

rush808

rush808

Awards
Seen a bottle for sale on another website. Wanted to know if anyone here has used this product or simular, thoughts/Opinions?

from what i read its L group aminos and "Sytropin". is Sytropin a supp great for test subs, but not so great for Humans?

(I used search already)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seen a bottle for sale on another website. Wanted to know if anyone here has used this product or simular, thoughts/Opinions?

from what i read its L group aminos and "Sytropin". is Sytropin a supp great for test subs, but not so great for Humans?

(I used search already)
out of curiosity, what area does it say to apply to?

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Most of the ingredients look pretty solid, but 1) like similar GH products, this is ridiculously expensive, 2) most likely underdosed, and 3) probably not very effective at all. Your best bet is to buy some GABA ($10 or so) and use it prior to workouts.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the ingredients look pretty solid, but 1) like similar GH products, this is ridiculously expensive, 2) most likely underdosed, and 3) probably not very effective at all. Your best bet is to buy some GABA ($10 or so) and use it prior to workouts.
nooooo

why not buy the peptide ghrp-6 and inject 3x a day? stack it with peptide cjc-1295 dac and that is almost like actual hgh

but if u dont wanna stick urself i find that no "hgh" supplement i have used does jack squat just my experience

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Igf 1. Should be here after xmas. I didn't like the idea of pinning, but eff it. Super pumped to lift next week!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
nooooo

why not buy the peptide ghrp-6 and inject 3x a day? stack it with peptide cjc-1295 dac and that is almost like actual hgh

but if u dont wanna stick urself i find that no "hgh" supplement i have used does jack squat just my experience
^^heard great things about those peptides but such a PITA to have to pin that often