what to choose?

deadlift18

Awards
I've been looking at different supplements to increase strength and mostly size,and to also maintain it when off the supplement. But im not sure which ones are good or are BS. If anyone can help i need to find something that can help me grow and not break my bank account. apprecitate feedback

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
A good one is Prime, its a good product in its own right most get great recovery and strength increases. However stacking it with Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL would be a great stack as proven by many this is a great stack for you i think. Or depending on age and what not maybe a test booster like Mass FX, Testopro, Disel Test Hardcore. Or a GH product like IGF-2 seems to have great feedback of GHenerate.

Some suggestions to look into.

Happy searching!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A great diet and routine will work better than any supplement that you can buy. I would recommend that you get that nailed down first and foremost. If you feel as if you do already, then you should be gaining strength and size. If not, then something in that equation is off. Fix that first, and then experiment with supplements.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I great diet and routine will work better than any supplement that you can buy. I would recommend that you get that nailed down first and foremost. If you feel as if you do already, then you should be gaining strength and size. If not, then something in that equation is off. Fix that first, and then experiment with supplements.
Indeed!! There are some good supps mentioned in this thread but this is by far the most important part. Not only should you have a good diet but you should take time to customize it to you own particular needs. This means a great degree of self awareness and improvements must constantly be made. Way too many people think they have their diet in check and really don't. Here's a good rule .. if you can't make progress without supps your doing something wrong. Supps simply enhance what you already know how to do. Not saying this is you, maybe you do have your diet under controll maybe you don't.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at different supplements to increase strength and mostly size,and to also maintain it when off the supplement. But im not sure which ones are good or are BS. If anyone can help i need to find something that can help me grow and not break my bank account. apprecitate feedback
Well what are you currently taking?

I usually just stick to basics like creatine protein bccaa

Id reccomend sns MCC / all the whey -cinnamon bun/ bcaa xtend-watermelon

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what are you currently taking?

I usually just stick to basics like creatine protein bccaa

Id reccomend sns MCC / all the whey -cinnamon bun/ bcaa xtend-watermelon
That's another good point, the basics should come first, I sort of look at them as an extension of my diet.

deadlift18

Awards
ive basically got my diet down and ive decided to try out mass fx, ill see how things turn out.