Purple wraath vs xtend

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start using a during training amino acid supp... Which one do you guys think is the better product? Theyre pretty close in price..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wraath, all the way. No question.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
cant go wrong with wraath. nutraplanet has a great deal on purple intrain right now though. only 29 bucks :eek:
I seen that... i think im gonna hitup some Wraath though. Orange TRIad looks like some AWESOME stuff too, im definitely going to be making that a staple.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
WrAAth has the superior formula but I like the flavor of Xtend better.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I currently take Xtend and have been for atleast three months. You guys definitely recommend making the switch to wraath?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
wraath just makes me feel better than xtend ever did.

my vote goes for purple wraath. its just good stuff.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I seen that... i think im gonna hitup some Wraath though. Orange TRIad looks like some AWESOME stuff too, im definitely going to be making that a staple.
smart man :)
WrAAth has the superior formula but I like the flavor of Xtend better.
have you tried lemonade wraath? its excellent
I currently take Xtend and have been for atleast three months. You guys definitely recommend making the switch to wraath?
give it a shot, worse comes to worse you switch back
wraath just makes me feel better than xtend ever did.

my vote goes for purple wraath. its just good stuff.
I hear that all the time :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think I may give Lemonade a whirl, I got 1 tub of Xtend to go through.

jim623

I was going to try PW today, but once again, I have no appetite. I have not eaten anything in almost 2 days. Should I hold off on PW until I can eat?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I was going to try PW today, but once again, I have no appetite. I have not eaten anything in almost 2 days. Should I hold off on PW until I can eat?
all the better, get it in as it will help preserve lean mass

purebred

atm I'm doing Xtend w/DGC in water pre and intra workout. i kill the rest of what's left in my shaker once I'm done training. it has helped me quite a bit...

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I am reading many are taking purple wraath as a pre workout. I use my Xtend intra w/o. Which use is Purple Wraath intended for? I already have a staple pre workout that works great for me.

jim623

So I am reading many are taking purple wraath as a pre workout. I use my Xtend intra w/o. Which use is Purple Wraath intended for? I already have a staple pre workout that works great for me.
The label says, pre or extended use, (pre, during, and post).

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I know how well Xtend works for me. I hate to switch knowing what I have, but you guys all seem to feel its a great option. I may give it a go.

jim623

Thanks for the info. I know how well Xtend works for me. I hate to switch knowing what I have, but you guys all seem to feel its a great option. I may give it a go.
I haven't tried it yet, don't take my word for it. I still have 2 1/2 tubs of AXcell to burn.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
its for intra. some take it pre when cycling off of stims.
I do wraath intra, 2 scoops.
yup
def give it a shot, worse comes to worse, yous witch back (but I dont think you will ;) )

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
def give it a shot, worse comes to worse, yous witch back (but I dont think you will ;) )
I buy the Scivation stack of Vasocharge and Xtend and its like 59 dollars. Does CL offer any similar deal?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
See CL, my thread got you new customers. You should hook me up with a discount on all the X-mas CL supps im getting [=

:bigok:

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
See CL, my thread got you new customers. You should hook me up with a discount on all the X-mas CL supps im getting [=

unless they have a deal close to what scivation does, it isn't worth the switch. I can get my pre and intra bundled for $59 dollars. If purchased separately, it is close to $80. My money isn't tight, but saving $20 dollars is pretty significant.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I buy the Scivation stack of Vasocharge and Xtend and its like 59 dollars. Does CL offer any similar deal?
nope, we dont sell vaso charge ;)
Abso****inglutely!
exactly, this is what everyone is saying :)

you can either have a 4 cent rebate or the prize in the mystery box, which one do you want? :D
unless they have a deal close to what scivation does, it isn't worth the switch. I can get my pre and intra bundled for $59 dollars. If purchased separately, it is close to $80. My money isn't tight, but saving $20 dollars is pretty significant.
try white flood with wraath and you may sing a different song (it would be about 12 bucks more) :D

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

try white flood with wraath and you may sing a different song (it would be about 12 bucks more) :D

yeah the word "Scivation" kind of gave it away that CL didn't sell it. I have to do some reading on White Flood.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

exactly, this is what everyone is saying :)

you can either have a 4 cent rebate or the prize in the mystery box, which one do you want? :D

I'll take the mystery box prize, please :party:

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Green Mag and PW intra=excellent workouts
for sure! WF GM OT and PW were all on my xmas list. Seems like a damn good stack of the ol' essentials.... I was just gonna buy bulk creatine monohydrate, but 80 servings of GM for like 35 bucks is too good a deal..

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
yeah the word "Scivation" kind of gave it away that CL didn't sell it. I have to do some reading on White Flood.
just pulling your chain ;)
Green Mag and PW intra=excellent workouts
that is very true, excellent combo. even better to take magnitude pre.
I'll take the mystery box prize, please :party:
you are a risk taker my friend. here is your prize

for sure! WF GM OT and PW were all on my xmas list. Seems like a damn good stack of the ol' essentials.... I was just gonna buy bulk creatine monohydrate, but 80 servings of GM for like 35 bucks is too good a deal..
tis true :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
doogans Supplements 29
ryaroberts Supplements 7
Supplements 15
Supplements 5
Supplements 36